Brutal lifemog to young me 😢

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
I was around 7 and was celebrating my birthday at Chuck E Cheese. The birthday tables are long, holding around 16 ish people maybe more. My table had my mom and her friend (no dad because he got deported, jfl), I had no gifts. The table beside me was a birthday girl, same age. Her table was full, happy family, full of gifts, laughing. They saw my situation and felt sympathy, the parents of the girl made her give me some of her tickets (which could be used to buy rewards). Which is nice but that didn’t fix the damage left in young me, I was born to discover the blackpill.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: snazzy14, newestofnewgen, barettrealrx and 7 others
Growing up without a father is one of the toughest things for a boy

Having to figure out life on your own is like trying to ride a two-seater tandem bike with no one sat at the front to direct you

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, med, snazzy14 and 2 others
Deported are u Mexican

atleast u have a family, be happy about it

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
I was around 7 and was celebrating my birthday at Chuck E Cheese. The birthday tables are long, holding around 16 ish people maybe more. My table had my mom and her friend (no dad because he got deported, jfl), I had no gifts. The table beside me was a birthday girl, same age. Her table was full, happy family, full of gifts, laughing. They saw my situation and felt sympathy, the parents of the girl made her give me some of her tickets (which could be used to buy rewards). Which is nice but that didn’t fix the damage left in young me, I was born to discover the blackpill.
Sorry to hear that

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back