Brutal Pill: If you was a woman

Italy
Here no one speaks english
In europe most dont talk english at all if you go around asking people something only maybe in germany young people talk it a bit
Maybe that's where your Arab girl fetish comes from...you've got Arab blood in you.

Would you date a man shorter or same height as you? Absolutely not it would be humiliating and a shame,you can do better
Would you date incel looking man or ugly guys? Absolutely not its a shame,you can do better and find someone you like
Would you date shy man? Maybe only if he is goodlooking and does the first step
Would you date older man? Yes it would be hot
Would you marry or fuck around? Marry the right guy wich is both hot and good
Would you cheat? Maybe just to try it
So stop coping incels we would all do this if we was a woman
the thing is
EVEN SUBHUMAN FOIDS WHO ARE MUCH SHORTER AND UGLIER THAN ME REJECT ME THATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM

the thing is
EVEN SUBHUMAN FOIDS WHO ARE MUCH SHORTER AND UGLIER THAN ME REJECT ME THATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM
Becouse they can get a normal dude

Would you date a man shorter or same height as you? Absolutely not it would be humiliating and a shame,you can do better
Would you date incel looking man or ugly guys? Absolutely not its a shame,you can do better and find someone you like
Would you date shy man? Maybe only if he is goodlooking and does the first step
Would you date older man? Yes it would be hot
Would you marry or fuck around? Marry the right guy wich is both hot and good
Would you cheat? Maybe just to try it
So stop coping incels we would all do this if we was a woman
Short Women vs Short Men

The Heightpill is too brutal

if you even imagine the scenario "if i was a woman" you are a beta cuck tbh
alpha males never imagine themselves as holes JFL

You could have made that list a lot more interesting with some redpill knowledge but this is some teenager level shit.

You could have made that list a lot more interesting with some redpill knowledge but this is some teenager level shit.
Thats the most brutal pill being a woman makes you want better man than average

Shit thread kys

who care about imagining being a woman ded srs ?

If I was women, I would fear Allah

This thread was 100% written by a woman or a reddit cuck.

This thread was 100% written by a woman or a reddit cuck.
THis thread is redpilled and proves the theory that woman wants only above average man
If you are the average guy its over

what a retard this isnt an incel forums its a looksmaxxing forums i dont think most here hate women bru

THis thread is redpilled and proves the theory that woman wants only above average man
If you are the average guy its over
Yeah? Why do you say then that women aren't doing anything wrong? Most men are fine with an average looking foid but most women aren't with an average looking man.

Yeah? Why do you say then that women aren't doing anything wrong? Most men are fine with an average looking foid but most women aren't with an average looking man.
Woman have options men dont why go with a average slag or ugly when you could have a stacy easy and she wants you woman get this daily. Men are woman slaves nowdays allways paying them attention like dogs
For a average woman is easy to get above average man for a man this is almost impossible whole different game

Last edited:
lmfao ur such a coping simp

keep defending whores

in your mind a 2/10 landwhale deserves a 10/10 chad

yet i would never date a gigactacy

lmfao ur such a coping simp

keep defending whores

in your mind a 2/10 landwhale deserves a 10/10 chad

yet i would never date a gigactacy
Becosue you cant they can its simple