bananacoffee

Bronze

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, mug, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Water Douse GIF

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and ifyouwannabemylover
hes probably not gl. every gl arab guy i know fucks gl girls.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
of what phenos
I couldnt tell you the phenos cause idk.
One is Iranian with white skin but like with a perma tan. 6ft+ with a gl white gf.

Two are Lebanese with white skin. These two are brothers, and the older brother is a mogger and the younger is like HTN in my opinion. older brother just got engaged to a white girl that has a 10/10 physique (super narrow waist + fat ass + wide hips) and is like HTB. theyre both like 5'10. on top of that, the older brother is pursuing a business in plastic surgery. truly maxxed out.

One is egyptian with like a perma tan skin. this guy is like 6'1 mtn but extremely nt. has fucked so many gl white girls.

I know a bunch of others that are mostly mtn-htn range, all fucked gl white girls.

• +1
arab guys could do so well if they knew how to play their strengths right...

One is Iranian with white skin but like with a perma tan. 6ft+ with a gl white gf.

Two are Lebanese with white skin. These two are brothers, and the older brother is a mogger and the younger is like HTN in my opinion. older brother just got engaged to a white girl that has a 10/10 physique (super narrow waist + fat ass + wide hips) and is like HTB. theyre both like 5'10. on top of that, the older brother is pursuing a business in plastic surgery. truly maxxed out.

One is egyptian with like a perma tan skin. this guy is like 6'1 mtn but extremely nt. has fucked so many gl white girls.

I know a bunch of others that are mostly mtn-htn range, all fucked gl white girls.
who cares if they're white?

who cares if they're white?
this just screams self hate and degenerate TBH.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Lol at not having a brown cock

this just screams self hate and degenerate TBH.
cause the thread is talking about how white women avoid arab men cause of their culture. or how arab girls avoid them for the same reason. meanwhile all the gl arabs i know are still fucking white girls.... oh and all the arab girls are still simping for the same gl men.

blackpill prevails

• +1
cause the thread is talking about how white women avoid arab men cause of their culture. or how arab girls avoid them for the same reason. meanwhile all the gl arabs i know are still fucking white girls.... oh and all the arab girls are still simping for the same gl men.

blackpill prevails
WHO CARES IF THEY'RE WHITE.

• JFL
Reactions: tbh aff
I suppose those other guys find it just as hard as the average curry. In fact they probably don't distinguish between the two as the average person isn't a phenotype expert like on .org

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, m0ss26 and Deleted member 7580

Iranians aren’t Arabs.

• +1
  • +1
I suppose those other guys find it just as hard as the average curry. In fact they probably don't distinguish between the two as the average person isn't a phenotype expert like on .org
what? its very easy to distinguish a curry and a person from MENA

Iranians aren’t Arabs.
Yup, majority are persians, but there are many other ethnic groups.
Arabs make up roughly 3% of the population.

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff and Michael Myers
why do curry and black women throw tantrums at other ethnics
Because brown women and black women know that lighter skin is more attractive to men.

• +1
Yup, majority are persians, but there are many other ethnic groups.
Arabs make up roughly 3% of the population.
Yes.. Persians are Iranian peoples but Arabs aren’t. They’re Arabic. Iranian Arabs are still Arab and not Iranian (on ethnic grounds). When I say “Iranian” I mean ethnically, btw.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, dakchuh, cashmerefraud and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
  • +1

Can you say what celeb/person on the internet they look extremely similar to, to get those results?

She has Mongol ancestry. Hazaras have 50% Mongolian DNA on average. I wonder how Afghans cope with seeing these type of people. They’re only there because the Mongols were cucking them.
I'm afghan, and honestly although I have no problem with hazaras, they have faced a lot of discrimination for a long time.
Yeah ngl the whole mongol thing was an L though.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I'm afghan, and honestly although I have no problem with hazaras, they have faced a lot of discrimination for a long time.
Yeah ngl the whole mongol thing was an L though.
My Afghan friend has said the same thing. That they’re the most discriminated group. I do feel bad for them as they’ve been there for centuries so they should be accepted as Afghans as well. If it makes you feel any better, the Mongols cucked many nations so it’s alright. The only reason Central Asians are now Mongoloid is because of the Mongols. Before that, Indo-Europeans used to live there.

• +1
Can you say what celeb/person on the internet they look extremely similar to, to get those results?
bro i really couldnt. they are arab or persian or egyptian looking. and phenos in those countries are diverse. most importantly they're all very NT and successful. prez of a frat, prez of the school, pursuing med school and/or plastic surgery, pursuing business in pharmacy... they're all maxxed.

• +1
My Afghan friend has said the same thing. That they’re the most discriminated group.
Very true.
I do feel bad for them as they’ve been there for centuries so they should be accepted as Afghans as well.
Yup, newer generations are more open-minded thankfully.
If it makes you feel any better, the Mongols cucked many nations so it’s alright.
(y)
The only reason Central Asians are now Mongoloid is because of the Mongols. Before that, Indo-Europeans used to live there.
Yeah, it's why there's a ton of different phenos floating around.

• +1
My Afghan friend has said the same thing. That they’re the most discriminated group. I do feel bad for them as they’ve been there for centuries so they should be accepted as Afghans as well. If it makes you feel any better, the Mongols cucked many nations so it’s alright. The only reason Central Asians are now Mongoloid is because of the Mongols. Before that, Indo-Europeans used to live there.
so much discrimination in MENA. if only they could accept the past (swallow the blackpill) and moved on, these nations could've proliferated. instead they let western powers shake them.

• +1
bro i really couldnt. they are arab or persian or egyptian looking. and phenos in those countries are diverse. most importantly they're all very NT and successful. prez of a frat, prez of the school, pursuing med school and/or plastic surgery, pursuing business in pharmacy... they're all maxxed.
Lol yh that's why I'm asking since those types of Arabs are really diverse lmao cmon there has to be someone they look quite similar to? Like everyone has descriptions

Very true.

Yup, newer generations are more open-minded thankfully.

(y)

Yeah, it's why there's a ton of different phenos floating around.
Based newer generations.
so much discrimination in MENA. if only they could accept the past (swallow the blackpill) and moved on, these nations could've proliferated. instead they let western powers shake them.
Yep.. Sunni vs Shia conflict is proof of this.

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff and Deleted member 47552