Brutal Reddit Post FOR ARAB MEN

Based newer generations.

Yep.. Sunni vs Shia conflict is proof of this.
Yup its retarded. I am shia and I hate the shia regime in Iran and Hezbollah in Lebanon, and also the extremism in our sect. But on the other hand these are the only groups attempting to nationalize their countries...

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I suppose those other guys find it just as hard as the average curry. In fact they probably don't distinguish between the two as the average person isn't a phenotype expert like on .org
Europeans often guess I’m Turkish/Persian (I’m Persian) but never Indian, whereas in America a decent chunk (maybe 40%) guess Indian, especially people my age. Many idiot Americans just see brown and assume Indian, even though I’m light and have minimal south Asian features and 0 south Asian dna. Guy iN OP probably is unkept/dark or lives in America, or all of the above. Doesn’t take a .org autist to differentiate phenos but idk

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
Europeans often guess I’m Turkish/Persian (I’m Persian) but never Indian, whereas in America a decent chunk (maybe 40%) guess Indian, especially people my age. Many idiot Americans just see brown and assume Indian, even though I’m light and have minimal south Asian features and 0 south Asian dna. Guy iN OP probably is unkept/dark or lives in America, or all of the above. Doesn’t take a .org autist to differentiate phenos but idk
Which country is this? I'm surprised Americans aren't saying Mexican or Latino. Do you have an accent?

I've been also guessed as Iranian and Indian. But usually in the UK people say Pakistani. I'm Bengali. It depends on location really. If you go Arab countries and put on a thawb everyone would probably think Arab.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Yup its retarded. I am shia and I hate the shia regime in Iran and Hezbollah in Lebanon, and also the extremism in our sect. But on the other hand these are the only groups attempting to nationalize their countries...
I come from a Sunni background but I support Shi’as while I hate Sunnis for falling for the kafir’s trap of hating on other muzzies. But of course, they’ll do takfir and claim Shi’as aren’t muzzies. Low IQ AF.

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff and m0ss26
Lol yh that's why I'm asking since those types of Arabs are really diverse lmao cmon there has to be someone they look quite similar to? Like everyone has descriptions
i tried looking for pics but no one looks similar to these guys. just keep looksmaxxing.

i tried looking for pics but no one looks similar to these guys. just keep looksmaxxing.
Preciate it bro but what about facial descriptions? If u don't mind

I come from a Sunni background but I support Shi’as while I hate Sunnis for falling for the kafir’s trap of hating on other muzzies. But of course, they’ll do takfir and claim Shi’as aren’t muzzies. Low IQ AF.
tbh I don't know why Muslims for the life of them cannot unite despite praising the 'ummah'. I have a question- why do so many Iranian protest against the Shia regime in Iran?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
arab guys could do so well if they knew how to play their strengths right...
how could they play their cards right? I’m north indian muslim and girls would think im paki or arab with my name so it could help me in OLD

Which country is this? I'm surprised Americans aren't saying Mexican or Latino. Do you have an accent?

I've been also guessed as Iranian and Indian. But usually in the UK people say Pakistani. I'm Bengali. It depends on location really. If you go Arab countries and put on a thawb everyone would probably think Arab.
Live in America but have visited Europe many times (Spain, England, Germany, and passed as Turk in Istanbul) and talked to people irl and girls on different apps, it’s a small sample size but out of like 20 times people have guessed me as Persian like 15 times and Arab for the rest, and in turkey I straight up passed as Turkish, but in America it’s either straight Indian or just “middle eastern.” I grew up in America as well so no accent, talk just like any white dude living here on the west coast. Also yes, if I went to an Arab country I would def pass as Arab except to a keen eye. Also not surprised that people guess you as paki in the uk considering the amount that live there, do you care when you are mischaracterized?

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Rare case where I will be guessed as Latino, but it has happened

• +1
Preciate it bro but what about facial descriptions? If u don't mind
the lebanese guy is straight up a chad. dark hair, dark eyes, pretty eye area that doesnt make him look like a terrorist. long eyelashes, angular straight nose, nice smile, wide jaw. he;s maesthetic

bro lowkey its hard to describe them they do not look like the average people from their countries

Live in America but have visited Europe many times (Spain, England, Germany, and passed as Turk in Istanbul) and talked to people irl and girls on different apps, it’s a small sample size but out of like 20 times people have guessed me as Persian like 15 times and Arab for the rest, and in turkey I straight up passed as Turkish, but in America it’s either straight Indian or just “middle eastern.” I grew up in America as well so no accent, talk just like any white dude living here on the west coast. Also yes, if I went to an Arab country I would def pass as Arab except to a keen eye.
Then you definitely do look middle eastern then and it's the americunt ignorance. I don't think "Persian" or "Iranian" is recognised as a distinct phenotype to the average person so when they say Arab or Turk you can take that as Iranian tbh.

I'm surprised you don't get Mexican though. I've had some people mistake me for Mexican on Ome yesterday actually.
If you don't mind you can share with me pics as Im curious. I don't doxxx. It's fine if you don't.
Also not surprised that people guess you as paki in the uk considering the amount that live there, do you care when you are mischaracterized?
I identify as Bengali at the first appropriate opportunity. Being paki or Indian is a failo in many respects. I guess Bengalis have a non-failo given nobody thinks anything if them jfl. The oaki and some idnian girls fog ours so sometimes I detect some are interest but as soon as they find out I'm not paki they get cold.

Rare case where I will be guessed as Latino, but it has happened
i get guessed as Iranian by arabs/Iranians, Pakistani by Pakistanis/Indians, Arab by white people. I'm Pakistani.

• +1
how could they play their cards right? I’m north indian muslim and girls would think im paki or arab with my name so it could help me in OLD
i mean't IRL. It's not hard. If you are GL just act opposite of all the stereotypes and just play the game- unironically redpill style

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
i mean't IRL. It's not hard. If you are GL just act opposite of all the stereotypes and just play the game- unironically redpill style
Wouldn’t say im good looking, htn for my ethnicity and mtn in the west height 6’0. have good eye area and eye coloring which girls a compliment a lot tho jfl

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff
the lebanese guy is straight up a chad. dark hair, dark eyes, pretty eye area that doesnt make him look like a terrorist. long eyelashes, angular straight nose, nice smile, wide jaw. he;s maesthetic

bro lowkey its hard to describe them they do not look like the average people from their countries
Ohh right, yh I got a good idea now, thanks man

• +1
tbh I don't know why Muslims for the life of them cannot unite despite praising the 'ummah'. I have a question- why do so many Iranian protest against the Shia regime in Iran?
They protest against the “regime” simply because they want to be degenerates. They prefer to be secular instead of religious. That’s why.

• +1
I'm surprised you don't get Mexican though. I've had some people mistake me for Mexican on Ome yesterday actually.
If you don't mind you can share with me pics as Im curious. I don't doxxx. It's fine if you don't.
used to get mexican a lot when i was younger and playing soccer all the time, not much anymore though. I'll share pics in dms, its definitely possible that to some i could pass as like a north indian, especially considering how tanned I am for an iranian. When i was like 5 i used to be much lighter before all the hard sun exposure from sports nonstop tanned me extremely hard, trying to revert it rn jfl.
I identify as Bengali at the first appropriate opportunity. Being paki or Indian is a failo in many respects. I guess Bengalis have a non-failo given nobody thinks anything if them jfl. The oaki and some idnian girls fog ours so sometimes I detect some are interest but as soon as they find out I'm not paki they get cold.
I'm with you on this, im quick to identify as persian to avoid the failo as its regarded as neutral generally, mostly cause people don't know shit about Iran.

• +1
used to get mexican a lot when i was younger and playing soccer all the time, not much anymore though. I'll share pics in dms, its definitely possible that to some i could pass as like a north indian, especially considering how tanned I am for an iranian. When i was like 5 i used to be much lighter before all the hard sun exposure from sports nonstop tanned me extremely hard, trying to revert it rn jfl.
I'm with you on this, im quick to identify as persian to avoid the failo as its regarded as neutral generally, mostly cause people don't know shit about Iran.
I dunno there is a LOT of propaganda about Iran in the West. Not sure I'd want to be called it - no offense.

• +1
I dunno there is a LOT of propaganda about Iran in the West. Not sure I'd want to be called it - no offense.
honestly true, but like i said i think the lack of knowledge about it makes it more neutral than one would think, and saying Persian has much more positive signaling than Iranian in the west too. Also I'd rather be thought of as a bomber than an indian, because we all know the slew of negative things that come with being Indian sadly

• +1