Allison mog ronaldo back to Portugal

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and wsada
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, wsada, Uefa CR7 league and 1 other person
Cope he is 6'4 and has more appeal than penaldo
he does not have more appeal :feelskek::feelskek: your definition of appeal is shit mate, you probably think dude in your pfp mogs when in reality he wouldnt get a sniff from prime young 18-20 year old females

• JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni
he does not have more appeal :feelskek::feelskek: your definition of appeal is shit mate, you probably think dude in your pfp mogs when in reality he wouldnt get a sniff from prime young 18-20 year old females
3883602 IMG 6668

Your mind is full of shit lil bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Maalik and nuclearlooksmaxxer
why are you riding his dick? huh? he fucking has a family and all you do is LDAR and worship him? what do you fucking gain from this fucking retard? your fucking retarded ass only talks about other males mogging other males, that's fucking gay, ur actually fucking retarded, ur worshipping chad while ur sub5, so sad and funny at the same time but ur actually retarded. ur legit a sub5 yet worshipping a chad that makes money just from kicking a ball around, probably spend your time watching his matches and buy his jerseys too, the rich gets richer. you don't gain anything at all from saying muh this male mogs that male. retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, Dontknowan and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
why are you riding his dick? huh? he fucking has a family and all you do is LDAR and worship him? what do you fucking gain from this fucking retard? your fucking retarded ass only talks about other males mogging other males, that's fucking gay, ur actually fucking retarded, ur worshipping chad while ur sub5, so sad and funny at the same time but ur actually retarded. ur legit a sub5 yet worshipping a chad that makes money just from kicking a ball around, probably spend your time watching his matches and buy his jerseys too, the rich gets richer. you don't gain anything at all from saying muh this male mogs that male. retard.
you're basically calling out 70% of this forum :feelskek:

1717050 original 1
ronaldo can't compete with him

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Centimillionaire and one of the most popular people in the world, 6'1 perfect athlete chad, at least top 5 in his profession in the last few decades...
Still pathetically insecure, when pundits and former friends very mildly criticize him and gets rattled at 39 by impoverished ethnics chanting Messi. Also plays for an amateur league and publicly brags about his goals there as if they're relevent. Rimmed by Andrew Tate redpill copers and retarded third worlders.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Centimillionaire and one of the most popular people in the world, 6'1 perfect athlete chad, at least top 5 in his profession in the last few decades...
Still pathetically insecure, when pundits and former friends very mildly criticize him and gets rattled at 39 by impoverished ethnics chanting Messi. Also plays for an amateur league and publicly brags about his goals there as if they're relevent. Rimmed by Andrew Tate redpill copers and retarded third worlders.
hes still the best player ever and the criticism isnt valid most of the times

so? doesnt make ur situation any better retard.
youre sitting here trying to change others when you have 5k posts on this forum wasting time but keep yapping

Ronaldo :feelskek::feelskek: fuckin look walking with sons in the second pic while holding autistic son messi(messi look autistic):forcedsmile:
messi not only looks autistic, he is one

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and mewman
you need to take pills
cope, couldn't answer my question "what do you have"
keep insulting people that have females, families, money and status, doing this won't change the fact that you are a sub5 and you will stay this way.

cope, couldn't answer my question "what do you have"
keep insulting people that have females, families, money and status, doing this won't change the fact that you are a sub5 and you will stay this way.
i will keep insulting them thank you very much, and im not sub5. im 6'2 and good looking and i dont post much if you look at my posts and the date when i joined this forum

i will keep insulting them thank you very much, and im not sub5. im 6'2 and good looking and i dont post much if you look at my posts and the date when i joined this forum
reveal face

yeah i'll definitely reveal it to schizos online trust me
cope, a 6'2 gl person on an incel forum crying about "ohh this guy mogs this" definitely 6'2 and gl, ur definitely 5'5 and ugly as fuck. kys and stop larping about shit.

cope, a 6'2 gl person on an incel forum crying about "ohh this guy mogs this" definitely 6'2 and gl, ur definitely 5'5 and ugly as fuck. kys and stop larping about shit.
whatever helps you sleep

whatever helps you sleep
i should be the one saying that
larp about 6'2 and good looking faggot, u ain't shit, a good looking person wouldn't be scared to reveal face

• JFL
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer
i should be the one saying that
larp about 6'2 and good looking faggot, u ain't shit, a good looking person wouldn't be scared to reveal face
:feelskek::feelskek: ok

there is a reason Ronaldo is what he is and Neymar isnt

yet he made hundreds of millions of dollars, has a family, lots of cars, what do u have (pessi fenboy)
now you know why he wrote that essay @nuclearlooksmaxxer

now you know why he wrote that essay @nuclearlooksmaxxer
if anything, i like ronaldo over messi because messi is lowkey jewish but yeah has nothing to do with ronaldo or messi or anything

• Woah
Reactions: mewman
hes still the best player ever and the criticism isnt valid most of the times
Hmmm Messi cucks him for numbers and is less of a numbers player as he's a 10 who plays deeper and runs games where as ronaldo plays more as a poacher. I'm legit the only football fan in the world smart enough to know that poachers should get bigger numbers so I don't get too impressed by them so when a magical 10 outnumbers him... bad look . (Haaland the absolute GOAT of frauds and carried by low IQ masses)

There is a case for a younger ronaldo based on versatility as he was agile enough to be a winger and you can argue whether a wide forward or false 9 is better for numbers, but football fans are low IQ so they just look at his goal numbers. But Messi in his position mogs ronaldo in any position, young and old messi mog young and old ronaldo as well. Messi Big game record really underrate as well

Miles clear as a finisher, passer, dribbler and creative genius. Ronaldo better at running in behind, heading and weak foot.

But Mbappe mogs all of football right now and ronaldo is basically the ultimate version of him so he still does have a case for sure, just wish football fans weren't so retarded

Hmmm Messi cucks him for numbers and is less of a numbers player as he's a 10 who plays deeper and runs games where as ronaldo plays more as a poacher. I'm legit the only football fan in the world smart enough to know that poachers should get bigger numbers so I don't get too impressed by them so when a magical 10 outnumbers him... bad look . (Haaland the absolute GOAT of frauds and carried by low IQ masses)

There is a case for a younger ronaldo based on versatility as he was agile enough to be a winger and you can argue whether a wide forward or false 9 is better for numbers, but football fans are low IQ so they just look at his goal numbers. But Messi in his position mogs ronaldo in any position, young and old messi mog young and old ronaldo as well. Messi Big game record really underrate as well

Miles clear as a finisher, passer, dribbler and creative genius. Ronaldo better at running in behind, heading and weak foot.
you have no idea what youre talking about, messis a shit player who couldnt do much outside of FCB, ronaldo's off ball movement is dimension aboves messis and ronaldo succeeded in 3 different clubs, he also has better big game record vs tougher teams especially in the champions league which is peak football quality, messis playmaking is overrated asf which is why he flopped vs strong opposition in champions league recently unlike ronaldo.

you have no idea what youre talking about, messis a shit player who couldnt do much outside of FCB, ronaldo's off ball movement is dimension aboves messis and ronaldo succeeded in 3 different clubs, he also has better big game record vs tougher teams especially in the champions league which is peak football quality, messis playmaking is overrated asf which is why he flopped vs strong opposition in champions league recently unlike ronaldo.
Ok I was fairly respectful but you've outed yourself as a retard. Good day
(BTW messi at PSG and Argentina last few years mogs Ronaldo's second period at Manchester United, I think they scored more with Wout Weghorst and martial upfront for a period but don't quote me on that, either way messi as an old 10 numbers and impact mogs old poacher ronaldo)

Ok I was fairly respectful but you've outed yourself as a retard. Good day
(BTW messi at PSG and Argentina last few years mogs Ronaldo's second period at Manchester United, I think they scored more with Wout Weghorst and martial upfront for a period but don't quote me on that, either way messi as an old 10 numbers and impact mogs old poacher ronaldo)
cope, ronaldos 2nd stint at utd is underrated clutched so many times in a shit utd side, messi could never do that

Dnr

good eye area, ronaldo skullmogs hard though
wtf u talking i just thought that u have some brain cause the dude in his pp has actually no appeal to 18-20 yo

but now u say shit like that ronaldo has a peanut head at 6'1

what would be bad posting here ofc as long as you don't post like 200+ a day

Images   2024 04 13T093841103

Dnrd
Both of these dalits get mogged with the force of a thousand horses by Aryan Gigachad Tom Brady. :chad:

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Yaarhuni
Imagine working your ass off to become the best player ever just to be talent-mogged by some Argentine manlet who doesn't even try that hard. :feelskek:

Messi genetics are better even if he looks worse.
:feelskek::feelskek:
Messi genes and talent are worse he took hgh and is shit in big ucl games with his useless dribbling