Why Cristiano Ronaldo is better than Messi (Ending the Ronaldo vs Messi debate) (MEGATHREAD)

Uefa CR7 league

Uefa CR7 league

Cristiano el mejor del mundo
Let's start and see why Cristiano is a better player than Messi. First of all, Ronaldo is the most completed attacker in the history of football. Why? He is fast, he has shooting,dribbling,skills,playmaking,physicallity,heading,he has no weakfoot. Now let's compare both to see who is a better player though.

Pace - Cristiano 🇵🇹
Shooting - Cristiano 🇵🇹
Dribbling - Messi 🇦🇷
Skills - Cristiano 🇵🇹
Playmaking - Messi 🇦🇷
Heading - Cristiano 🇵🇹
Physicality - Cristiano 🇵🇹
Weakfoot - Cristiano 🇵🇹
Clutch - Cristiano 🇵🇹
Football IQ - Messi 🇦🇷
Longevity - Cristiano 🇵🇹
Finishing - Cristiano 🇵🇹
Penalties - Cristiano 🇵🇹
Free kicks - Messi 🇦🇷
Passing - Messi 🇦🇷
Vision - Messi 🇦🇷

Ronaldo wins 10-6 so I just proved why he is more complete than Messi and a better player.

But Messi has more ballondors though 🤓
I will show you why Messi should have 5 ballondors instead of 8 and why Ronaldo should have 6 instead of 5.
First of all the criteria of the ballondor is : individual performance (stats) and trophies and the importance of trophies and awards
With that criteria let's see why Messi didn't deserved these 3 ballondors:

As you can clearly see Lewandowski better stats, more trophies, and more awards than Messi yet the ballondor was given to Messi 😂 If you do not agree with this at this point you are just coping.
Now the second undeserved ballondor:

Van Dijk had a top 5 defenders prime of all time, got passed legit by 2 players all of the season, had one of the best stats of a defender ever, won the tremble (UCL,Premier league, Fa cup), won the UEFA Best Player of the Year and STILL guess who won the ballondor? 😂 You can't deny the truth.

Now the third and final undeserved ballondor:

Dsfsdfsd

Haaland literally broke every single Premier league record there is, won the tremble, top scorer in premier league, UCL, Fa cup. But but Messi had better stats than Haaland 🤓 Messi had more G/A than Haaland because Haaland is a Striker so you can't even compare G/A to Haaland vs Messi. But your gonna say then Why Haaland doesn't have more Goals than Messi because he plays Striker? Haaland had 56 goals and Messi 41. So you could say that individual performance goes to both I guess. But Haaland had way more trophies than Messi and more important ones. Premier league, UCL, FA cup, Fifa club world cup > World cup, Ligue 1 cup.
"But Messi had more awards than Haaland bro". Messi only won UEFA Best Player of the year and he didn't even deserved that because in that award world cup doesn't even count. Uefa best player of the year is based to who did the best year on the ucl. And Messi got eliminated FROM ROUND OF 16. And Haaland won the UCL and was the top scorer of the tournament. So the award should have gone to either Haaland, KDB, or Rodri. So we can see that Messi didn't deserve this ballondor as well.

Now lets see why Ronaldo should have 6 ballondors instead of 5:

Xdf

Ronaldo had WAY better stats and they had the same trophies. Also Ronaldo got robbed of the UEFA best player of the year and maybe the PUSKAS award that year 😭

If you still think that Messi deserves 8 ballondors after this you are just delusional and you cope.

So if it was fair: Cristiano 6 ballondor - Messi 5 ballondor.

But Messi won the world cup 🤓

First of all, if being the best is having a world cup then Pele is the best player in the world 😂 Which is not true.
So the world cup debate is useless.
Also how can Ronaldo win a world cup when Portugal had a shit team every year except 2022 which he had depression and lost his child thats why he didnt played well in the world cup. He managed to win Euro's and Nations league with a shit Portugal team. And he is carrying this team for so many years.
Also Ronaldo vs Messi internationally:

That proves that Ronaldo is good in internationally levels.
Ronaldo doesn't have a bad international career as Messi fans say.
Unlike this fraud right here:

Dsfsdfsdsdfsdfsdf

That proves that Ronaldo internationally = Messi internationally. Messi is not better than Ronaldo internationally. They are equal.
Also even the world cup that he won was questionable watch this thread here :

Another thing that Messi fans say is that Messi has a better goal ratio and more assists than Ronaldo so let's debunk this:

The only reason Messi has a better goal ratio than Ronaldo is because Ronaldo played 200+ games as a midfielder and he was coming off the bench sometimes too.
Let's see now if you remove Ronaldo's first 200 games and Messi's first 200 games. Also keep in mind that Messi started his career as an attacker.

Now let's see why Ronaldo was a midfielder:

Sdfsdfsddsf

Sdfsdfdssdf

For a full explanation here:

Who had more goals each year:

2007- Cristiano 🇵🇹
2008- Cristiano 🇵🇹
2009- Messi 🇦🇷
2010- Messi 🇦🇷
2011- Cristiano 🇵🇹
2012- Messi 🇦🇷
2013- Cristiano 🇵🇹
2014- Cristiano 🇵🇹
2015- Cristiano 🇵🇹
2016- Messi (Ronaldo had 5 games less with 4 goals difference. 🇦🇷
2017- Messi (He had 1 more goal than Ronaldo but he played 4 games more) 🇦🇷
2018- Messi (He had 2 more goals than Ronaldo with 3 more games played) 🇦🇷
2019- Messi 🇦🇷
2020- Cristiano 🇵🇹
2021- Cristiano 🇵🇹
2022- Messi 🇦🇷
2023- Cristiano 🇵🇹

Ronaldo wins 9-8 but keep in mind that if Messi played more games almost every season so Ronaldo could have won by more as well.

Now Messi has more assists than Ronaldo but that is because Messi played with better teammates than Ronaldo did. And keep in mind that Messi is a 10.

Now let's see Messi's best teammates vs Ronaldo's best teammates:

Ronaldo: Ramos, Marcelo, Modric, Kroos, Di maria, Kaka, Higuain, Paul scholes, Rooney, Ferninand, Vidic, Van de Sar, Casillas.
Messi: Ronaldinho, Eto'o, David Villa, Thiery Henry, Zlatan, Puyol, Suarez, Neymar, Dani alves, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Ter stegen, Valdes, Toure, Mbappe.

How can you not have more assists when you have these teammates? Ronaldo never had such a good teammates.

Now I wanna expose why Messi is a very bad big game player.

When you have the best attacking trio in football history, a world class midfield, a good defence how can you only win 1 UCL?
Messi ghosted after group stages for so many years. Like 2012,2013,2014,2016,2017,2018. Why?
View attachment 2790612

Bro becomes a ghost in big games.
Now Ronaldo vs Messi vs the Best GK's of the decade.

Brutal.

Ronaldo when Messi had the best attacking trio in the world and a world class team.

Sdfdsfdsfdsdsf

That's what being clutch and carrying a team looks like.

"But Messi has more trophies bro"

He got 3 laliga from the bench, and most of his trophies are the same because he only stayed at Spain.
Sdfdsfdsfsd

I prefer to have 2 laliga's, 3 premier league, 2 seria a cups, instead of having 10 laliga's only. And keep in mind he won 3 laligas in bench and in every el classico Barcelona was favoured. Like 2014,2015,2017,2018. Many ungiven pens to us. Even with that though Ronaldo still has better trophies than Messi.

Also let's not talk that Ronaldo at 35-36 was at juve/man utd scoring goals and hattricks while Messi at 35-36 is at Inter Miami.

Also Ronaldo vs Messi in finals: Ronaldo 4 wins and 1 lose and Messi 1 Win and 4 losses.

Some other stats:

Dfsdfsdfsdfsd

Easily Mr. UCL 🐐

Xcvfdvfdfdb

But but Messi was better at Ronaldo in Laliga 😂

And one last thing. Every legend says that Ronaldo is better like: Pele, Maradona, Xavi, Roberto Carlos, Zidane. Even the younger talents say the same like: Haaland,Mbappe, Vinicius, Rodrygo, Garnacho etc.

"But Messi has a better prime bro" , Messi's Prime goals without friendlies: 79, trophies won: 0, ghosted once again to lead his team to 0 trophies that year, one of the most overrated primes ever. Ronaldo Prime 2014 or 2012: In 2014, 61 goals 20 assists, UCL, supercopa, Uefa Super cup, Fifa club world cup, copa del rey, 17 goals at UCL. Ronaldo at 2012: 63 goals 15 assists, Laliga, Copa del rey, Super copa. Both of these Primes of Ronaldo are better than 2012.

Wake up Cristiano is the greatest player of all time and not this corrupted midget. Stats and football don't lie you can't cope. Cristiano is the greatest without a question.

End of thread.

Attachments

• sdfsdfsdfsdfsd.PNG
    sdfsdfsdfsdfsd.PNG
    824.9 KB · Views: 0
  • sdfsdssdfsf.PNG
    sdfsdssdfsf.PNG
    636.4 KB · Views: 0
  • σασαφδσαφδ.PNG
    σασαφδσαφδ.PNG
    677.9 KB · Views: 0
  • λολ.PNG
    λολ.PNG
    862.2 KB · Views: 0
  • ωωδφ.PNG
    ωωδφ.PNG
    773.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ωβψχψχ.PNG
    ωβψχψχ.PNG
    333.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, CriminalLurker, LooksThinker and 13 others
dnr

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: rolloftape, LooksThinker, _devansshhh and 6 others
Guys I worked real hard on this one please react and give ur love to the goat

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, LooksThinker, whitegymmax and 7 others
Not a single word.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 51781 and Heinrich Schmidt
What an autistic ramble jfl.

You could have just said ronaldo 1.87m > messi 1.7m

Most people would have accepted that

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Jnumber01, Narcissus🥀 and 24 others
These 14 year old Indians are ruining this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksThinker, whitegymmax, ElTruecel and 4 others
88C57C93 7D21 42D3 A694 DD5DCA797204
7A351DFD B3B3 4A8A 87A6 2ABF1EC3B7B3
CB2BD762 FBB5 4C72 B04E 056369ECFE8D

Good thread, should be common knowledge

@diamondbill @Tai Lung

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bululu_87, whitegymmax, iabsolvejordan and 5 others
i like ronaldo more but messi mogs football wise lets be real

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: NoseProphecy, LooksThinker, ElTruecel and 2 others
i like ronaldo more but messi mogs football wise lets be real
messi scores more goals per game and gets more assists lol its not even a debate

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: NoseProphecy, LooksThinker, borismonster and 4 others
cant believe people still somehow believe this take in 2024
Vamos Argentina Lionel Messi GIF

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, LooksThinker, borismonster and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, scrunchables, nofap and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and Deleted member 51465
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, LooksThinker, yeeyeeslayer and 3 others
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
Tom Brady Football GIF by Nickelodeon

us when it comes to sports takes on .org
bhai this is my favorite gronkowski game ever

he carried brady this game ngl and was insane but his balls in steelers mouth. What a fucking player he was

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
bhai this is my favorite gronkowski game ever

he carried brady this game ngl and was insane but his balls in steelers mouth. What a fucking player he was

bro i vividly remember watching this game with my family, good times. i remember us all dying of laughter at the celebration he did on the last 2 pt conversion of the game to go up by 3. he pointed at the guy, laughed, then spiked it :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
bro i vividly remember watching this game with my family, good times. i remember us all dying of laughter at the celebration he did on the last 2 pt conversion of the game to go up by 3. he pointed at the guy, laughed, then spiked it :lul:
oh yea u a real fan for real. Gronk was shitting on that niger with that cele then steelers went down the field and almost scored a TD, had it overturned and then threw a pick on the goaline. Man good fucking times man

Only reason there is a debate is because Ronaldo is better looking. Messi solidified it for me after winning the world cup, and i say this as a Messi hater.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksThinker, ElTruecel and wsada
Only reason there is a debate is because Ronaldo is better looking. Messi solidified it for me after winning the world cup, and i say this as a Messi hater.
if you actually read the thread you will see why Cristiano is better

• +1
Reactions: ascension, wsada and _MVP_
even the biggest ronaldo's cocksucker knows:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, ElTruecel, wsada and 1 other person
Im Sure such a thread also can be Made proving Messi better than Ronaldo...

But i agree, cr7 is number 1

And Worldcup 22 was blatant robbery in favor of messi

I would say Messi was the best in 2011-2012

All Other years, rinnaldou was betta.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain, forevergymcelling, ascension and 1 other person
if you actually read the thread you will see why Cristiano is better
I agree with ur point, but Messi playmaking skills, passing, vision brings more to a team than Ronaldos attributes. Messi was also a leader during the 2022 world cup, while Ronaldo flopped at that world cup. I wanted France to win, just so that Messi couldnt solidify his position as the goat. But Argentina winning the world cup tipped me over to Messi being the goat.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: overtier1011 and wsada
Ronaldo only better looking. Only fags say Ronaldo is better player than Messi. It was a forced debate created by media

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: NoseProphecy, LooksThinker, wsada and 1 other person
I agree with ur point, but Messi playmaking skills, passing, vision brings more to a team than Ronaldos attributes. Messi was also a leader during the 2022 world cup, while Ronaldo flopped at that world cup. I wanted France to win, just so that Messi couldnt solidify his position as the goat. But Argentina winning the world cup tipped me over to Messi being the goat.
Scoring goals wins you games. Also Ronaldo "flopped" at the world cup because he was depressed and lost his child. Also it was the first year Portugal had actually a good team. Every other year Portugal was shit.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Ronaldo only better looking. Only fags say Ronaldo is better player than Messi. It was a forced debate created by media
Why is Messi better than Ronaldo then?

Scoring goals wins you games. Also Ronaldo "flopped" at the world cup because he was depressed and lost his child. Also it was the first year Portugal had actually a good team. Every other year Portugal was shit.
Ikr Ronaldo was 38 and depressed after his child died and all that man u shit happens and pessi was with a team that already been to like 3 world cup finals

• +1
Reactions: Uefa CR7 league
Why is Messi better than Ronaldo then?
Most MVPs, highest goal and assist ratio, he doesn't ghost when he doesn't score. If you remove all the penalties from world cup 2022, Argentina will still be the winner. Also Messi is highest scorer in finals. Even Ronaldo's teammates say Messi is the GOAT but Messi's teammates never say Ronaldo is better. Even players like Bellingham, mbappe, halland, foden etc say Messi is the best

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and ascension
Most MVPs, highest goal and assist ratio, he doesn't ghost when he doesn't score. If you remove all the penalties from world cup 2022, Argentina will still be the winner. Also Messi is highest scorer in finals. Even Ronaldo's teammates say Messi is the GOAT but Messi's teammates never say Ronaldo is better. Even players like Bellingham, mbappe, halland, foden etc say Messi is the best
MVP award is a fan vote award. He does ghost after group stages I show in thread. Yes you can remove Argentina pens and still win but Argentina still robbed other countries by not giving them pens, red cards to Argentina, and more I show it in thread. Who Ronaldo teammate said Messi is better? Ramos that played with both said that Ronaldo is better. Also Dani alves said that Ronaldo is better. And Mbappe Haaland never said that Messi is the best. Mbappe Haaland Vinicius Garnacho said that Ronaldo is better.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsnsysoMvXo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MRgeg
MVP award is a fan vote award. He does ghost after group stages I show in thread. Yes you can remove Argentina pens and still win but Argentina still robbed other countries by not giving them pens, red cards to Argentina, and more I show it in thread. Who Ronaldo teammate said Messi is better? Ramos that played with both said that Ronaldo is better. Also Dani alves said that Ronaldo is better. And Mbappe Haaland never said that Messi is the best. Mbappe Haaland Vinicius Garnacho said that Ronaldo is better.
Haaland, mbappe and ramos say Messi is the best

1b213e2a2d393d66

• +1
Reactions: ascension

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: overtier1011 and albe.ORG
ronaldo and messi fans are worse than nonces
legit need public whipping or execution for such disgusting cuck behaviour

to anyone who watched football in 00s and 10s there isn't a discussion

I'm getting tiktok kid vibes from this thread

• Love it
Reactions: albe.ORG
ronaldo and messi fans are worse than nonces
legit need public whipping or execution for such disgusting cuck behaviour
especially rn where they are pretty much retired
gayest behavior ever

• +1
Reactions: geezcel
Good thread. Messi can never be the GOAT, he never played in either of the top 2 leagues in the world (Premier League and Serie A). Ronaldo conquered both. Also won a national title with Portugal that wasn't rigged in his favour.

• +1
Reactions: Uefa CR7 league and Deleted member 51465
not even a molecule son

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
This should read as "Why am I gay MEGATHREAD"

no point in debating who is better overall than the other

ronaldo is the better athelte

messi is a pure footballer skillwise

however in the current landscape of football athleticism plays a much bigger part than it did before, which evens them out so much that the most and ONLY correct take is that ronaldo = messi

they are and will remain #1 together for who knows how long

comparing them is much more difficult than the lebron vs jordan debate, here one can clearly be analyzed to be better than the other specially when considering the different eras but due to the fact that ronaldo and messi are from the same era this is pointless

Better goal to game ratio than Messi in la liga

Attachments

• IMG_3445.jpeg
    IMG_3445.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Messi has had at least 5 controversial Ballon D Or wins.
Not that he hasnt been monster but goalpoasts have changed far too often.

2010 - robbed Sneijder. Or Iniesta. Completely ghosted at WC and got chewed up by germans. Individual awards are more important.
2012 - individually record breaking season, but Ronaldo had something similar while winning La Liga in historically dominant fashion. Ronaldo also dragged Portugal trough to semis of EURO 2012 while getting out of ''group of death''.
2019 - individually historic season, but so did Van Dijk where Van Dijk was also responsible to getting finished Holland team to finals of 2019 UEFA Nations league.
2021 - good second half of season at Barka but only 3rd in league. Swept out of UCL in a dominant win. Shithouses Copa America. Suddenly winning trophies are more important. Getting Copa America win is now enough to win the Ballon D Or. Previously Alexis Sanchez in 2016 wasnt even sniffing top 10 at Ballon d Or while Arsenal also finished higher in the league (the second place).
2022 - all time robbery due to voter fatigue. Again suddenly international trophies matters. Not only for one but whole two years. He wins instead of player who won treble and had historical individual season.

Ronaldo shouldn't have won in 2013 btw. But definitely at 2018 and 2012 is debatable.

@Uefa CR7 league @Christiano

• +1
Messi has had at least 5 controversial Ballon D Or wins.
Not that he hasnt been monster but goalpoasts have changed far too often.

2010 - robbed Sneijder. Or Iniesta. Completely ghosted at WC and got chewed up by germans. Individual awards are more important.
2012 - individually record breaking season, but Ronaldo had something similar while winning La Liga in historically dominant fashion. Ronaldo also dragged Portugal trough to semis of EURO 2012 while getting out of ''group of death''.
2019 - individually historic season, but so did Van Dijk where Van Dijk was also responsible to getting finished Holland team to finals of 2019 UEFA Nations league.
2021 - good second half of season at Barka but only 3rd in league. Swept out of UCL in a dominant win. Shithouses Copa America. Suddenly winning trophies are more important. Getting Copa America win is now enough to win the Ballon D Or. Previously Alexis Sanchez in 2016 wasnt even sniffing top 10 at Ballon d Or while Arsenal also finished higher in the league (the second place).
2022 - all time robbery due to voter fatigue. Again suddenly international trophies matters. Not only for one but whole two years. He wins instead of player who won treble and had historical individual season.

Ronaldo shouldn't have won in 2013 btw. But definitely at 2018 and 2012 is debatable.

@Uefa CR7 league @Christiano
He shouldn't have won 3 for sure the stats show it like I said in this thread. The other 2 are indeed controversial. But in 2019,2021,2023 its clear that he shouldn't win it. And he stole Benzema's UEFA best player of the year somehow. When Messi fans see this they know Messi doesn't deserve it they just coping because its their idol. Some of them accept it though but its rare.

Let's start and see why Cristiano is a better player than Messi. First of all, Ronaldo is the most completed attacker in the history of football. Why? He is fast, he has shooting,dribbling,skills,playmaking,physicallity,heading,he has no weakfoot. Now let's compare both to see who is a better player though.

Pace - Cristiano 🇵🇹
Shooting - Cristiano 🇵🇹
Dribbling - Messi 🇦🇷
Skills - Cristiano 🇵🇹
Playmaking - Messi 🇦🇷
Heading - Cristiano 🇵🇹
Physicality - Cristiano 🇵🇹
Weakfoot - Cristiano 🇵🇹
Clutch - Cristiano 🇵🇹
Football IQ - Messi 🇦🇷
Longevity - Cristiano 🇵🇹
Finishing - Cristiano 🇵🇹
Penalties - Cristiano 🇵🇹
Free kicks - Messi 🇦🇷
Passing - Messi 🇦🇷
Vision - Messi 🇦🇷

Ronaldo wins 10-6 so I just proved why he is more complete than Messi and a better player.

But Messi has more ballondors though 🤓
I will show you why Messi should have 5 ballondors instead of 8 and why Ronaldo should have 6 instead of 5.
First of all the criteria of the ballondor is : individual performance (stats) and trophies and the importance of trophies and awards
With that criteria let's see why Messi didn't deserved these 3 ballondors:

View attachment 2790427 View attachment 2790428 View attachment 2790430
As you can clearly see Lewandowski better stats, more trophies, and more awards than Messi yet the ballondor was given to Messi 😂 If you do not agree with this at this point you are just coping.
Now the second undeserved ballondor:

View attachment 2790437

Van Dijk had a top 5 defenders prime of all time, got passed legit by 2 players all of the season, had one of the best stats of a defender ever, won the tremble (UCL,Premier league, Fa cup), won the UEFA Best Player of the Year and STILL guess who won the ballondor? 😂 You can't deny the truth.

Now the third and final undeserved ballondor:

View attachment 2790449
Haaland literally broke every single Premier league record there is, won the tremble, top scorer in premier league, UCL, Fa cup. But but Messi had better stats than Haaland 🤓 Messi had more G/A than Haaland because Haaland is a Striker so you can't even compare G/A to Haaland vs Messi. But your gonna say then Why Haaland doesn't have more Goals than Messi because he plays Striker? Haaland had 56 goals and Messi 41. So you could say that individual performance goes to both I guess. But Haaland had way more trophies than Messi and more important ones. Premier league, UCL, FA cup, Fifa club world cup > World cup, Ligue 1 cup.
"But Messi had more awards than Haaland bro". Messi only won UEFA Best Player of the year and he didn't even deserved that because in that award world cup doesn't even count. Uefa best player of the year is based to who did the best year on the ucl. And Messi got eliminated FROM ROUND OF 16. And Haaland won the UCL and was the top scorer of the tournament. So the award should have gone to either Haaland, KDB, or Rodri. So we can see that Messi didn't deserve this ballondor as well.

Now lets see why Ronaldo should have 6 ballondors instead of 5:

View attachment 2790477
Ronaldo had WAY better stats and they had the same trophies. Also Ronaldo got robbed of the UEFA best player of the year and maybe the PUSKAS award that year 😭

If you still think that Messi deserves 8 ballondors after this you are just delusional and you cope.

So if it was fair: Cristiano 6 ballondor - Messi 5 ballondor.

But Messi won the world cup 🤓

First of all, if being the best is having a world cup then Pele is the best player in the world 😂 Which is not true.
So the world cup debate is useless.
Also how can Ronaldo win a world cup when Portugal had a shit team every year except 2022 which he had depression and lost his child thats why he didnt played well in the world cup. He managed to win Euro's and Nations league with a shit Portugal team. And he is carrying this team for so many years.
Also Ronaldo vs Messi internationally:

View attachment 2790499
That proves that Ronaldo is good in internationally levels.
Ronaldo doesn't have a bad international career as Messi fans say.
Unlike this fraud right here:

View attachment 2790667

That proves that Ronaldo internationally = Messi internationally. Messi is not better than Ronaldo internationally. They are equal.
Also even the world cup that he won was questionable watch this thread here :

Another thing that Messi fans say is that Messi has a better goal ratio and more assists than Ronaldo so let's debunk this:

The only reason Messi has a better goal ratio than Ronaldo is because Ronaldo played 200+ games as a midfielder and he was coming off the bench sometimes too.
Let's see now if you remove Ronaldo's first 200 games and Messi's first 200 games. Also keep in mind that Messi started his career as an attacker.

View attachment 2790556

Now let's see why Ronaldo was a midfielder:

View attachment 2790560

View attachment 2790565

For a full explanation here:

Who had more goals each year:

2007- Cristiano 🇵🇹
2008- Cristiano 🇵🇹
2009- Messi 🇦🇷
2010- Messi 🇦🇷
2011- Cristiano 🇵🇹
2012- Messi 🇦🇷
2013- Cristiano 🇵🇹
2014- Cristiano 🇵🇹
2015- Cristiano 🇵🇹
2016- Messi (Ronaldo had 5 games less with 4 goals difference. 🇦🇷
2017- Messi (He had 1 more goal than Ronaldo but he played 4 games more) 🇦🇷
2018- Messi (He had 2 more goals than Ronaldo with 3 more games played) 🇦🇷
2019- Messi 🇦🇷
2020- Cristiano 🇵🇹
2021- Cristiano 🇵🇹
2022- Messi 🇦🇷
2023- Cristiano 🇵🇹

Ronaldo wins 9-8 but keep in mind that if Messi played more games almost every season so Ronaldo could have won by more as well.

Now Messi has more assists than Ronaldo but that is because Messi played with better teammates than Ronaldo did. And keep in mind that Messi is a 10.

Now let's see Messi's best teammates vs Ronaldo's best teammates:

Ronaldo: Ramos, Marcelo, Modric, Kroos, Di maria, Kaka, Higuain, Paul scholes, Rooney, Ferninand, Vidic, Van de Sar, Casillas.
Messi: Ronaldinho, Eto'o, David Villa, Thiery Henry, Zlatan, Puyol, Suarez, Neymar, Dani alves, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Ter stegen, Valdes, Toure, Mbappe.

How can you not have more assists when you have these teammates? Ronaldo never had such a good teammates.

Now I wanna expose why Messi is a very bad big game player.

When you have the best attacking trio in football history, a world class midfield, a good defence how can you only win 1 UCL?
Messi ghosted after group stages for so many years. Like 2012,2013,2014,2016,2017,2018. Why?
View attachment 2790612

Bro becomes a ghost in big games.
Now Ronaldo vs Messi vs the Best GK's of the decade.
View attachment 2790616

Brutal.

Ronaldo when Messi had the best attacking trio in the world and a world class team.

View attachment 2790619

View attachment 2790620

View attachment 2790622

View attachment 2790625
That's what being clutch and carrying a team looks like.

"But Messi has more trophies bro"

He got 3 laliga from the bench, and most of his trophies are the same because he only stayed at Spain.View attachment 2790631

I prefer to have 2 laliga's, 3 premier league, 2 seria a cups, instead of having 10 laliga's only. And keep in mind he won 3 laligas in bench and in every el classico Barcelona was favoured. Like 2014,2015,2017,2018. Many ungiven pens to us. Even with that though Ronaldo still has better trophies than Messi.

Also let's not talk that Ronaldo at 35-36 was at juve/man utd scoring goals and hattricks while Messi at 35-36 is at Inter Miami.

Also Ronaldo vs Messi in finals: Ronaldo 4 wins and 1 lose and Messi 1 Win and 4 losses.

Some other stats:

View attachment 2790658
Easily Mr. UCL 🐐

View attachment 2790672
But but Messi was better at Ronaldo in Laliga 😂

And one last thing. Every legend says that Ronaldo is better like: Pele, Maradona, Xavi, Roberto Carlos, Zidane. Even the younger talents say the same like: Haaland,Mbappe, Vinicius, Rodrygo, Garnacho etc.

"But Messi has a better prime bro" , Messi's Prime goals without friendlies: 79, trophies won: 0, ghosted once again to lead his team to 0 trophies that year, one of the most overrated primes ever. Ronaldo Prime 2014 or 2012: In 2014, 61 goals 20 assists, UCL, supercopa, Uefa Super cup, Fifa club world cup, copa del rey, 17 goals at UCL. Ronaldo at 2012: 63 goals 15 assists, Laliga, Copa del rey, Super copa. Both of these Primes of Ronaldo are better than 2012.

Wake up Cristiano is the greatest player of all time and not this corrupted midget. Stats and football don't lie you can't cope. Cristiano is the greatest without a question.

End of thread.

Bookmarked for arguments

• +1
Reactions: Uefa CR7 league