Ronaldo is the biggest example of genetics>all

C

currywhowillascends

Bronze
Ronaldo is the greatest looksmaxxer of all time, this isn't talked about enough but think about it for a second.

Now onto the important part:

Even if you know nothing about football you'd have heard the names messi and ronaldo, This is the greatest sports rivalry of all time and it isn't even a question.

For those who don't know, messi Is god gifted and got into the Barcelona academy at a very young age, yes he worked hard but Nothing too extraordinary, Barcelona also paid for hgh for him so he could grow to 5'6-5'7, Anyways ronaldo is polar opposite- Drunk dad poor mom who worked as made, thrown out of school as a kid, Yes he has talent but he's known to be the hardest working footballer of all time, Incredible amount of effort and everything went into making himself what he is today, Unfortunately he suffered an injury in 2014 Which made his leg worse everytime he ran and there is no cure for the injury.
Note: messi also came from a poor family as well but was picked up by Barcelona at a very young age(one of the biggest clubs in the world and trained to mould into their style for a decade, The entire team was built around him)

Since this is getting too long, I'll get to the chase, ronaldo did everything in his power to make himself better than others and up until 2022( He fought for 20+ years)The debate was very much alive, However in 2022 messi won the world cup( some say this is rigged and I do think messi was favoured) However this will never matter, 10 years down the line messi will be known as the greatest of all time while ronaldo will be known as the man who gave 110% And yet came 2nd , The biggest blackpill, No matter what he did he couldn't beat messi in this rivalry, Messi due to his superior genetics and being born into a nation with better football team won.

This hits hard being a ronaldo fan, for whom my respect increased when I discovered the blackpill since I believe he's the greatest looksmaxxer of all time.

A lot of people respect ronaldo for what he's done but at the end of the day they're mesmerized by messi, Ronaldo did more than 99.999999%% of the population in this world and yet got mogged because of god given genetics, truly hurts a lot as a diehard ronaldo fan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: disillusioned, m0ss26, hattrick and 11 others
Ronaldo better

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, diamondbill, Deleted member 45811 and 2 others
I read every single word
BOTH worthy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: diamondbill, BowlCutMogger, wsada and 2 others
Chad Ronaldo cucks manlet messi every day of the week

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), based_pakichad421, mtcut3plush and 9 others
DNR FOOTBALL FANS ARE FAGOTS

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: based_pakichad421, sportsmogger, stimmaxxing and 6 others
Truly an icon,here's Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro posing with a recessed manlet

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mtcut3plush, 9898nuggets, zura and 10 others
yes ronaldo is living such a bad life..

6'2, handsome and 2nd best footballer in the world. how can you call that bad genetics? messi and ronaldo both have better genetics than 99,9% of the population.

what decides if someone will work hard like ronaldo? it is their genetics and environment. and what decides the environment of someone? genetics. so everything is genetics, which makes sense because that's what makes a person different and valuable.

ronaldo got lucky with height and face. the motivation he got to improve himself was caused by his genetics and environment, which are both factors out of his control. there is no reason to credit him for his 'work' when his mental state was determined by things out of his control.

ronaldo got lucky with height and face. the motivation he got to improve himself was caused by his genetics and environment, which are both factors out of his control. there is no reason to credit him for his 'work' when his mental state was determined by things out of his control.
How is there no reason to credit him for his work? Do you know how many other unfortunate people live and have lived the lives of what Ronaldo was going through while growing up? How many of those people actually ended up somewhere good in life? Most of them just gave up trying to better themselves and wasted their potential, due to drugs or other things. Ronaldo is an exception, due to his mental drive and determination to train day in and day out.

I'm not saying "just train hard and be confident bro". Of course many other people have tried to work as hard as him but the threshold of greatness is only reached by a very small percentage of individuals, albeit due to opportunities some people just never receive, but that's life...

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
How is there no reason to credit him for his work? Do you know how many other unfortunate people live and have lived the lives of what Ronaldo was going through while growing up? How many of those people actually ended up somewhere good in life? Most of them just gave up trying to better themselves and wasted their potential, due to drugs or other things. Ronaldo is an exception, due to his mental drive and determination to train day in and day out.

I'm not saying "just train hard and be confident bro". Of course many other people have tried to work as hard as him but the threshold of greatness is only reached by a very small percentage of individuals, albeit due to opportunities some people just never receive, but that's life...
Hes only succesfull beaause the elites picked him because hes a special individual born to a specific family

Ronaldo is the greatest looksmaxxer of all time, this isn't talked about enough but think about it for a second.

Even if you know nothing about football you'd have heard the names messi and ronaldo, This is the greatest sports rivalry of all time and it isn't even a question.

For those who don't know, messi Is god gifted and got into the Barcelona academy at a very young age, yes he worked hard but Nothing too extraordinary, Barcelona also paid for hgh for him so he could grow to 5'6-5'7, Anyways ronaldo is polar opposite- Drunk dad poor mom who worked as made, thrown out of school as a kid, Yes he has talent but he's known to be the hardest working footballer of all time, Incredible amount of effort and everything went into making himself what he is today, Unfortunately he suffered an injury in 2014 Which made his leg worse everytime he ran and there is no cure for the injury.
Note: messi also came from a poor family as well but was picked up by Barcelona at a very young age(one of the biggest clubs in the world and trained to mould into their style for a decade, The entire team was built around him)

Since this is getting too long, I'll get to the chase, ronaldo did everything in his power to make himself better than others and up until 2022( He fought for 20+ years)The debate was very much alive, However in 2022 messi won the world cup( some say this is rigged and I do think messi was favoured) However this will never matter, 10 years down the line messi will be known as the greatest of all time while ronaldo will be known as the man who gave 110% And yet came 2nd , The biggest blackpill, No matter what he did he couldn't beat messi in this rivalry, Messi due to his superior genetics and being born into a nation with better football team won.

This hits hard being a ronaldo fan, for whom my respect increased when I discovered the blackpill since I believe he's the greatest looksmaxxer of all time.

A lot of people respect ronaldo for what he's done but at the end of the day they're mesmerized by messi, Ronaldo did more than 99.999999%% of the population in this world and yet got mogged because of god given genetics, truly hurts a lot as a diehard ronaldo fan
Ronaldo still mogs Messi outside of football

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Lionel Messi is Not genetics: He is a hormone-dwarf, was pushed with testosterone His whole youth, which allowed him to Go Over Limits Others cannot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill and marek937

Ronaldo didn't choose to work hard. It was his genetics and environment that determined his hard work. And even when not taking that into consideration.. ronaldo wouldn't be as successful if he was short and ugly. Ronaldo has everything to thank to his genes not his hard work.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Why should i care about a ball being kicked around? If you’re not at least betting money you’re wasting your time, boring asf.

stopped reading after this JFL :lul:
Ofcourse ronaldo mogs that manlet in everything physical, however what's the point, He couldn't achieve what he wanted the most

ronaldo mogs physically (face height body and shit) but in terms of actuall football he's far behind messi. you gotta be a nigger to disagree with me.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and optimisticzoomer
Ronaldo didn't choose to work hard. It was his genetics and environment that determined his hard work. And even when not taking that into consideration.. ronaldo wouldn't be as successful if he was short and ugly. Ronaldo has everything to thank to his genes not his hard work.
Now this is a very philosophical point. Does freewill exist??????

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
both have great genetics and are greta players but in different ways

Ronaldo is more athletic he can take long shots, do cool tricks, score high headers and works hard to keep his athleticism that leads to his style of playing

Messi is a dribbler, very good at keeping the ball close tho his feet, has lot of awareness and iq a playmaker, his height is an advantage to his dribbling since his small stature allow him to have more balance while changing direction

how tf was the world cup rigged my nigga?

how tf was the world cup rigged my nigga?
No one has clear prood however messi was definitely favoured over 44 times, Someone made a thread about it on twitter, It was very sketchy as it is, also makes sense qatar would do something like this

the reason ronaldo is still in debate is because he mogs pessi so hard, main reason he is my goat

I’m sure Ronaldo is feeling horrible about his life and will kill himself.

If your example of hard work being useless is Ronaldo, one of the most successful men alive, you’re not doing good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and wsada
Writing an essay on genetics.
Because Ronaldo managed to beat all men except for 1 dude, of the 250 million dudes that plat soccer on earth.

I’m sure Ronaldo is feeling horrible about his life and will kill himself.

If your example of hard work being useless is Ronaldo, one of the most successful men alive, you’re not doing good.
Sure he beat everyone else, But go ask him and I'm sure he'd be dissapointed of not 😉 I the world cup. It's sad no matter what you do, It's over

ronaldo mogs, its just that argentina played better than portugal.