Who is the biggest slayer you’ve ever known?

Kamui

Kamui

THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA
Biggest slayer that I’ve ever known in HS was a dude named Dion, he was a Dominican Chadriguez manlet af (max 5’6) but facially he was Chadlite with green eyes and long curly hair, also he was thugmaxxed and star of the basketball and football team

The amount of pussy this nigga got was absolutely insane, I remember one time during lunch we all sat down at a table and he showed us the vids on his phone of him clashing JBs and us gawking in amazement of how many bitches he fucked, he claimed to have like 25 bodies and was only 16

• Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Average Dominican tbh @Luffymaxxing The women they compete for look like shit for the most part I was lucky my school had the rare HTB+ foids. All the Dominican bitches I see in the city are obese or are hoodrats that look like actual rats

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Biggest slayer that I’ve ever known in HS was a dude named Dion, he was a Dominican Chadriguez manlet af (max 5’6) but facially he was Chadlite with green eyes and long curly hair, also he was thugmaxxed and star of the basketball and football team
Also btw similar case to my school. Biggest slayer I knew was a 5’6 Dominican Chadriguez but he didn’t light colored eyes & wasn’t thug maxxed.

@WishIwasChico

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Luffymaxxing
Average Dominican tbh @Luffymaxxing The women they compete for look like shit for the most part I was lucky my school had the rare HTB+ foids. All the bitches I see in the city are obese or are hoodrats that look like actual rats
DR is one of those countries where both the men and the women are ugly as shit, at least Dominican gigolos get to pipe Milf European tourists in Punta Cana

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium and ElTruecel
all the slayers i've known were legit chads
5,10+, white, athletic, not shy around women

DR is one of those countries where both the men and the women are ugly as shit, at least Dominican gigolos get to pipe Milf European tourists in Punta Cana
Extreme fucking cope

Dominicans foids are fogger af, ideal pheno with high E sexy ass bodies, the men can be hit or miss but when they mog they mog super hard

• WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel and Luffymaxxing
I don't really know a slayer because he rejects most girls, he's a HTN, gymmaxxed, 5'11-6'0, blonde hair, blue eyes, very extroverted guy. He always had his ig filled with girls dming him, and had girls just ask him for sex at parties. But he says he wants someone special which is respectable

DUDE I KNEW WHO WAS 6'7 WITH A SWASTIKA TATTOOED ON HIS HEAD, WAS CREAMPIEING A DIFFERENT JB EVERY NIGHT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NotAMogger, Kamui and Luffymaxxing
Some Venezuelan dude in high school named Anthony unironically, he was a Latino manlet with a really good frame and looked like Heath Ledger facially, he'd show us videos of himself piping jbs

He'd show us all the girls he also piped in his country, nigga slayed effortlessly everywhere he went, fuark I wish I was him

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and ElTruecel
Extreme fucking cope

Dominicans foids are fogger af, ideal pheno with high E sexy ass bodies, the men can be hit or miss but when they mog they mog super hard
Cope they're ugly as shit

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I don't really know a slayer because he rejects most girls, he's a HTN, gymmaxxed, 5'11-6'0, blonde hair, blue eyes, very extroverted guy. He always had his ig filled with girls dming him, and had girls just ask him for sex at parties. But he says he wants someone special which is respectable
Damn how old

Damn how old
20, he might have a gf now though I saw a picture of him with a girl next to other couples but mybe not

The biggest slayer I know is my grandfather, he used to have multiple wives and never cared about any one of them, he doesn't even know who I am.
I will grow up to be like him.

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and Kamui
The biggest slayer I know is my grandfather, he used to have multiple wives and never cared about any one of them, he doesn't even know who I am.
I will grow up to be like him.
Basedddd

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Some Venezuelan dude in high school named Anthony unironically, he was a Latino manlet with a really good frame and looked like Heath Ledger facially, he'd show us videos of himself piping jbs

He'd show us all the girls he also piped in his country, nigga slayed effortlessly everywhere he went, fuark I wish I was him
Latino pill undefeated once again

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
6'1 thugmaxxed nt Japanese dude. Very Nt and talkative.

Latino pill undefeated once again
Well not really, the guy looked like prime Heath ledger facially and had a mogger frame plus great muscle building genetics

His only flaw was his height, he was probably 5'8 or 5'9, I haven't seen him since 2019 so maybe he grew taller

- a cuban

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Kamui
@PseudoMaxxer lifefuel for u

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
- a cuban
Screenshot 20240219 184443 326

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I was expecting freakin' selfies bro.

This crack dealer and pimp named Uncle Scrilla.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Kamui