The biggest slayer i ever met

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
This nigga was the biggest young slayer i was friends with before i ascended tbh. He was a medium ugly 5’8 black nigga with medium long curly hair slightly longer than mine that was nappy enough to look like dreads

He plays in the football team but he’s super skinny stoner kid like i was, he has pretty good abs tho but he isn’t big at all by any means

This nigga was slaying hard since 8th grade, he got a handjob and blowjob from a bitch in the back of the bus during a field trip in 8th grade(13-14 years old) . And ran a train on this white bitch at a party in 9th grade (at 15 years old)

He is known for slaying hard, he’s giga giga giga NT. He’s known as a funny stoner slayer. Most girls find him attractive though , just be medium ugly black guy to slay theory is proven again.

Medium ugly black lives the ideal life of the “BWC” incels here tbh. Medium ugly black guy isn’t even thinking about virgin white girls specifically but gets them anyway, meanwhile these niggas grind all their life and spend thousands on surgery just to stay incel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, fogdart, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
This nigga was the biggest young slayer i was friends with before i ascended tbh. He was a medium ugly 5’8 black nigga with medium long curly hair slightly longer than mine that was nappy enough to look like dreads

He plays in the football team but he’s super skinny stoner kid like i was, he has pretty good abs tho but he isn’t big at all by any means

This nigga was slaying hard since 8th grade, he got a handjob and blowjob from a bitch in the back of the bus during a field trip in 8th grade(13-14 years old) . And ran a train on this white bitch at a party in 9th grade (at 15 years old)

He is known for slaying hard, he’s giga giga giga NT. He’s known as a funny stoner slayer. Most girls find him attractive though , just be medium ugly black guy to slay theory is proven again.

Medium ugly black lives the ideal life of the “BWC” incels here tbh. Medium ugly black guy isn’t even thinking about virgin white girls specifically but gets them anyway, meanwhile these niggas grind all their life and spend thousands on surgery just to stay incel
i dont care about your fucking race bait retarded post

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Edgar, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
how is this racebait ? i’m literally telling something i saw irl
:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: bwc he fucks young virgin white pussy while white dudes here grind their lives

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Keep hyping up some normie. Make a tinder using his pics and he would be incel