I fucking hate Indians

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
Today I got an email from my math professor that I was behind on work (I already knew this I’m a chronic procrastinator since 13-14 yrs) so I went to the computer lab at school tog rut it doe
This group of sub humans came and were loud as Shri but ignored to get word done
Then it happened
This ugly ass Indian foid saw I was using chtgpt (I was in a rush) and made fun of me for it
Then hot he rest of them joined in
I acted like I couldn’t hear them cause I had headphones on
but I was seething

“Chatgpt past high school is crazy”
But we’re all at the same uni so you trying to act better than me doesn’t work
Especially since I personally know people thousand times smarter than you
Ugly ass bitch

The loudest was this fucking subhuman curry god it was over for him
Big bug bulging eyes fat asf short greasy hair Reddit soy beard
He was try hard asf always making jokes (at others expense) and you can just tell he’s one of those who have to be the loudest to compensate (prb for being a subhuman curry)
I say that cause he said his type isn’t Indian girls (self hater Jfl)

I was just minding my own business and still felt the need to talk shit
He was making racist jokes here but they were t even funny it was as if I was on the forum all over again I’m fact I wouldn’t be surprised if he browses the forum

This has lit a fire under my ass though from now going on I will dedicate my time to school, thinking about every curry who believes they’re the smartest thing to ever exist, and dedicate myself to becoming a top student to best EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DALIT

MY WAR ON DALITS HAS BEGUN

The smartest Dalit I know is this curry foid who used to go to elementary with, she goes to a top 20 uni and graduated with like a 4.0+ some crazy shit one of the smartest ppl ever met she is a whole nother story though

I will say though the subhuman curry was talking about caste systems and he said he was second from the top
And for some reason didn’t say Dalit when talking about the bottom just said he described it as the black people of india

No you’re a fucking Dalit stop lying

I’ve never really liked Indians but that’s a whole nother story

FUCK DALITS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Baldingman1998, PubertyMaxxer and 18 others
Death to india (jfl)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Orvka381, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
OP: Find a scientist so you can have your chromosomes counted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TARAN, BrahminBoss, rhinoplasty and 10 others
Read 48 laws of power once cover to cover

Then begin your analysis of how you can use the information in the book to take your revenge

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, HighCasteJew and iam good boy
I would have fucking jumped those tiny dalits. Subhumans daring to insult those above them

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, czechsubhuman and Deleted member 61895
I'm not defending pajeets but you can't even spell properly nigga you have the writing level of a 5th grader. So they're right you shouldn't be using chatgpt

Screenshot 2024 03 17 at 70140PM

Low IQ nigger can't even write an essay

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, TARAN, BrahminBoss and 4 others
They are nothing but animals.

indians are primitive monkeys

you did nothing about it and went home. then you typed an essay about it on an incel forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Baldingman1998, KpopPilled and 8 others
Op is a dalit himself btw if you didn't know.

• +1
Reactions: human304
I get your point OP but I’m afraid everyone in this thread have reduced their IQ points and are now dumber for reading this.

Please learn how to form a sentence next time you indulge yourself on a low effort bollocking session infront of your monitor. Thank you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, Aypo129, TrueBlueRetard and 3 others
I avoid curry friendship groups like this, they are cancer

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman and gribsufer1
They lack awareness

Today I got an email from my math professor that I was behind on work (I already knew this I’m a chronic procrastinator since 13-14 yrs) so I went to the computer lab at school tog rut it doe
This group of sub humans came and were loud as Shri but ignored to get word done
Then it happened
This ugly ass Indian foid saw I was using chtgpt (I was in a rush) and made fun of me for it
but I was seething

Ugly ass bitch

He was try hard asf always making jokes (at others expense) and you can just tell he’s one of those who have to be the loudest to compensate (prb for being a subhuman curry)

He was making racist jokes here but they were t even funny it was as if I was on the forum all over again I’m fact I wouldn’t be surprised if he browses the forum

This has lit a fire under my ass though from now going on I will dedicate my time to school, thinking about every curry who believes they’re the smartest thing to ever exist, and dedicate myself to becoming a top student to best EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DALIT

The smartest Dalit I know is this curry foid who used to go to elementary with, she goes to a top 20 uni and graduated with like a 4.0+ some crazy shit one of the smartest ppl ever met she is a whole nother story though

I will say though the subhuman curry was talking about caste systems and he said he was second from the top
And for some reason didn’t say Dalit when talking about the bottom just said he described it as the black people of india

FUCK DALITS
I keep seeing South Indian kid at my school who browses this forum swear he is Brahmin but niga wears glasses so he is Dalit because he got cursed eyesight

Indians are fucking retarded, they have an average iq of 70 or something like that

This is hillarious ngl, you got bitched by a bunch of Indians and came on here to rage about it. Low T activities, your subhuman cumskin ass was just sitting there seething while the dravidian bvll dominated you. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Indians are fucking retarded, they have an average iq of 70 or something like that
The ones in the West have some of the highest iqs and Indians are the highest earning group in America. Sure the ones from the mainland are completely retarded subhumans, but you're not gonna interact with them unless you're from the slums of mumbai yourself so who cares.

TLDR; OP gets bullied by curries IRL so he takes out his anger on this forum

• +1
Reactions: hello12344
Agreed man most are just annoying. THeyre vegan for some religious bs reason and even those who arent dont eat cow or buffalo or whatever. Honestly most curries that Ive seen dont smell almost at all tbh but they just think they are superior to everybody even when living in another country its retarded tbvh. Curries are either like supershort 5'6 or mega tall idk why ive even met a few 6'6 curries and 5'1 curries (Male). The women are mostly good tho many look white but the men are just subhuman. They have shitty short fades and a long ungroomed beard with a unibrow wearing a basic ass hoodie with 500 logos and a cheap aviator sunglasses with a generic blue jeans that dont even suit their faces thinking they look like sean opry. I mean I def hate certain races more but curries are also below avg in general however Ive def met many who are very good. But the weirdest thing is that Im yet to meet a curry chad, like they just cant pass the chad threshold. Ive seen many rice changs, black chads (tyrones) and white chads are like water almost everywhere, even latino chads are super common tbh. But curry chads are fucking ultra giga rare.

Agreed man most are just annoying. THeyre vegan for some religious bs reason and even those who arent dont eat cow or buffalo or whatever. Honestly most curries that Ive seen dont smell almost at all tbh but they just think they are superior to everybody even when living in another country its retarded tbvh. Curries are either like supershort 5'6 or mega tall idk why ive even met a few 6'6 curries and 5'1 curries (Male). The women are mostly good tho many look white but the men are just subhuman. They have shitty short fades and a long ungroomed beard with a unibrow wearing a basic ass hoodie with 500 logos and a cheap aviator sunglasses with a generic blue jeans that dont even suit their faces thinking they look like sean opry. I mean I def hate certain races more but curries are also below avg in general however Ive def met many who are very good. But the weirdest thing is that Im yet to meet a curry chad, like they just cant pass the chad threshold. Ive seen many rice changs, black chads (tyrones) and white chads are like water almost everywhere, even latino chads are super common tbh. But curry chads are fucking ultra giga rare.
I eat ground beef and bison everyday tbh, its only the Low T ones that are too pussy to convince their parents.

Also, the reason we're worse looking on average is simply just because we have SUBHUMAN body fat distribution and the Indian diet is dogshit. So all the high-inhib bluepilled Indians who don't go to the gym, change their diet, or leanmaxx to 12% will look like skinny-fat subhumans by default. Other races have much better bf distribution so even if they aren't doing jack shit they'll have much leaner faces/ stomachs/ waists and look better by default.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I dont listen to Hindi songs cuz I still find this language hard to understand. But still here a song I like

I eat ground beef and bison everyday tbh, its only the Low T ones that are too pussy to convince their parents.

Also, the reason we're worse looking on average is simply just because we have SUBHUMAN body fat distribution and the Indian diet is dogshit. So all the high-inhib bluepilled Indians who don't go to the gym, change their diet, or leanmaxx to 12% will look like skinny-fat subhumans by default. Other races have much better bf distribution so even if they aren't doing jack shit they'll have much leaner faces/ stomachs/ waists and look better by default.
Im not indian and if I gain bodyfat I will have mass around my love handles too it isnt the genetics (which it is but not fat storage genes), and instead the fact that they dont eat red meat and cope with grains. I saw an indian legit saying soy is better than chicken GO FUCK URSELF FAGGOT.

• JFL
Reactions: hello12344
Read 48 laws of power once cover to cover

Then begin your analysis of how you can use the information in the book to take your revenge
48 power of shit

Try2beme tier racebait thread

dnrd but i already agree with the title

I love reading some racebait

Then it happened
but I was seething

Ugly ass bitch

FUCK DALITS

Attachments

• 3991062_1709359581361.png
    3991062_1709359581361.png
    899.6 KB · Views: 0
Then it happened
but I was seething

Ugly ass bitch

FUCK DALITS
I get your point but she isn't wrong either. Maximum like 99.99% Currys in foreign aren't Dalits. And calling them dalit is as stupid as calling some East European nigger, won't do shit.