Brutal surgery maxxing failure [CAUTIONARY TALE]

One Rep Max

One Rep Max

Diamond

This guy’s channel is one horror story after another

He had bimax surgery which failed, limb lengthening had a joint contracture and non-union and crippled after a year gained only 4 cm, also in chronic pain now, also had a clavicle lengthening which again failed and the rod broke and his clavicle bone was hanging off by 2 inches, even a hair transplant I think still look at the density.

Now he’s taking experimental drugs approved on rats to try to fix his poor bone healing with no idea of future side effect profile.

And he still doesn’t look any better, just hundreds of thousands of dollars in the hole from expenses

Reminder to not cheap out on meme surgeries unless you absolutely have to

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, smoth, optimisticzoomer and 9 others

He had bimax surgery which failed, limb lengthening had a joint contracture and non-union and crippled after a year gained only 4 cm, also in chronic pain now, also had a clavicle lengthening which again failed and the rod broke and his clavicle bone was hanging off by 2 inches, even a hair transplant I think still look at the density

And he still doesn’t look any better, just hundreds of thousands of dollars in the hole from expenses

Good post, sometimes we forget the risks behind surgery of any kind.

I get to thinking about people who stretch their leg bones so they can be taller. You can literally lose the ability to walk.

Do we really have that much to lose to be a little more beautiful?

That's why I like softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, latincell95 and One Rep Max
Guy legit went to India for bimax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, HandsomeTwink420, N8verBegan and 2 others
Good post, sometimes we forget the risks behind surgery of any kind.

I get to thinking about people who stretch their leg bones so they can be taller. You can literally lose the ability to walk.

Do we really have that much to lose to be a little more beautiful?

That's why I like softmaxxing
:p

surgeon had no ethics, needs his body dysmorphia dealt with first

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and mvp2v1

He had bimax surgery which failed, limb lengthening had a joint contracture and non-union and crippled after a year gained only 4 cm, also in chronic pain now, also had a clavicle lengthening which again failed and the rod broke and his clavicle bone was hanging off by 2 inches, even a hair transplant I think still look at the density.

Now he’s taking experimental drugs approved on rats to try to fix his poor bone healing with no idea of future side effect profile.

Imagine getting LL when you're 5 11. Imagine getting all these surgeries while you didnt even dye your eyebrows. Imagine spending thousands of dollars when a flight to thailand/indonesia is a promile of that cost.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, WanderingBurro, Kazakh Theist and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ineonx, rand anon, rubberduck and 1 other person
fucking tard doesnt even lose weight, dyes his brows, get a hair system, JUMPS STRAIGHT TO THE SURGERIES

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, Feliezzx, Kazakh Theist and 3 others
lol! hes a well known serial botcher

this is just his worst result, he bogs subhumans to a lesser degree on a daily basis
he should have looked through his gallery first

• JFL
Reactions: med, rand anon, latincell95 and 2 others
Dude that drug is fucking him up just look at his face, he looks even worse than before wtf
Screenshot 20240210 213137

He really thinks he cheat genetics through surgery alone jfl
This will end up badly, he will probably.kill himself or die through extreme surgeries and anabolics

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: med, Ark, rand anon and 1 other person
Dude that drug is fucking him up just look at his face, he looks even worse than before wtf
View attachment 2736024
He really thinks he cheat genetics through surgery alone jfl
This will end up badly, he will probably.kill himself or die through extreme surgeries and anabolics
He's still coping btw. Because he says that he got botched, but it can work well in theory. But Cosmic didn't get botched and he still ended up not looking good.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 30679
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, reptiles, rand anon and 3 others
I cant even begin to tell you how fucking brutal this guys story is, man....

and by brutal, I mean, just genetics in general. you cannot cheat your way to chad. its so fucking stupidly unfair.

imagine everything he went through and he didn't even gain an inch of progress, meanwhile careless chad floats through life and listens to music all day and looks like a million dollars.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, jordanbarrettjaw, klamus and 3 others
best way to fix bdd is to get surgery.
not really, youll focus on other areas people need to stop seeing surgery as a hail mary or that it'll fix all your mental issues you need to fix your mental issues BEFORE surgery

we have seen this a trillion times by now ok

If I get botched then I would legitimately kms

@BlackpillRemedy is this 1 of the types you said would be ltn eternally

His money would have been better spent on a bimax revision with a top surgeon like Alfaro.
He could very well improve the looks of his body with gym alone later.

He's literally cursed. -5 on luck stat