Ipamorelin, a new growth-hormone-releasing peptide, induces longitudinal bone growth in rats

Randolf

Randolf

Relaxin sorcerer
"Ipamorelin, a new growth-hormone-releasing peptide, induces longitudinal bone growth in rats"

Almost two years ago I made a post asking if I could get any extra height from using Ghrelin-esque peptides. I’m officially an adult now, and looking back, I’m glad I never actually used it.

I used to be somewhat overweight and being fairly short in a country where most people are fairly tall made me desperate. Being known as “the fat short American” was not a nice feeling. I did a lot of exercise too and nothing seemed to really help lose the extra weight, leading me to the idea of HGH and peptides.

So I asked on this subreddit, and most of the feedback I got was overwhelmingly negative. Being a somewhat desperate angsty teenager though, I didn’t really listen, and the next time I was in the US, I spent a good chunk of my savings on ipamorelin and CJC-1295. After I actually ended up getting them, reason struck, and I decided maybe it would be best to see an endocrinologist and get my hormone levels checked before trying to manipulate my hormone levels. I put my peptides in the freezer thinking I would probably come back to get them.

I did end up speaking to an endocrinologist, and he did end up running blood work, testing for GH deficiency and other things. The results were fairly clear, I was in the normal range for almost everything, except for the fact that I had early indicators for insulin resistance. He told me that I should stay miles away from self medicating with peptides (especially CJC), and that he would sooner prescribe me actual recombinant growth hormone, as long as I was monitored and kept to a strict diet. He emphasized that I would probably never actually get any taller though and that it was likely too late.

I went on a strict low carb diet, and did not end up taking either HGH or peptides, they are still sitting in my freezer. I lost a lot of weight and feel worlds more confident about my body and height, happy that I never experimented with aromatase inhibitors or GH.

If you know what you’re doing and understand the real risks of changing your metabolism for the worse (diabetes etc.) you may experience benefits from taking peptides, but they are real and powerful drugs and should be treated that way.

Also I would’ve closed the door to competitive sports which I am training to participate in now. Being short helps in acrobatics and weightlifting, and they test for synthetic GH secretagogues anyway.

If you’re looking to get taller, and are over the age of 14 I hate to say it but nothing short of surgery will help you there, and limb lengthening is brutal. Diabetes is real, and injecting drugs always comes with risks.

Peptides are very interesting medications, but for the love of god please don’t use them if you don’t know what you’re doing. As far as height goes I might not have grown in the last few years but psychologically, I’m very different. If you are in the same situation I was in, think long and hard about what you are actually doing.

Being short and healthy is actually really nice.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, grooxx, Descender and 1 other person

The GH secretagogues ipamorelin and GH-releasing peptide-6 increase bone mineral content in adult female rats​

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Huh?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: spark and Randolf
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: polishcel, redroses, thecel and 8 others
imagine not blasting dht ai hgh igf1 in puberty

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: midlatinocel, PushingTheLimits, iam good boy and 4 others

Ipamorelin, a new growth-hormone-releasing peptide, induces longitudinal bone growth in rats​

Almost two years ago I made a post asking if I could get any extra height from using Ghrelin-esque peptides. I’m officially an adult now, and looking back, I’m glad I never actually used it.

I used to be somewhat overweight and being fairly short in a country where most people are fairly tall made me desperate. Being known as “the fat short American” was not a nice feeling. I did a lot of exercise too and nothing seemed to really help lose the extra weight, leading me to the idea of HGH and peptides.

So I asked on this subreddit, and most of the feedback I got was overwhelmingly negative. Being a somewhat desperate angsty teenager though, I didn’t really listen, and the next time I was in the US, I spent a good chunk of my savings on ipamorelin and CJC-1295. After I actually ended up getting them, reason struck, and I decided maybe it would be best to see an endocrinologist and get my hormone levels checked before trying to manipulate my hormone levels. I put my peptides in the freezer thinking I would probably come back to get them.

I did end up speaking to an endocrinologist, and he did end up running blood work, testing for GH deficiency and other things. The results were fairly clear, I was in the normal range for almost everything, except for the fact that I had early indicators for insulin resistance. He told me that I should stay miles away from self medicating with peptides (especially CJC), and that he would sooner prescribe me actual recombinant growth hormone, as long as I was monitored and kept to a strict diet. He emphasized that I would probably never actually get any taller though and that it was likely too late.

I went on a strict low carb diet, and did not end up taking either HGH or peptides, they are still sitting in my freezer. I lost a lot of weight and feel worlds more confident about my body and height, happy that I never experimented with aromatase inhibitors or GH.

If you know what you’re doing and understand the real risks of changing your metabolism for the worse (diabetes etc.) you may experience benefits from taking peptides, but they are real and powerful drugs and should be treated that way.

Also I would’ve closed the door to competitive sports which I am training to participate in now. Being short helps in acrobatics and weightlifting, and they test for synthetic GH secretagogues anyway.

If you’re looking to get taller, and are over the age of 14 I hate to say it but nothing short of surgery will help you there, and limb lengthening is brutal. Diabetes is real, and injecting drugs always comes with risks.

Peptides are very interesting medications, but for the love of god please don’t use them if you don’t know what you’re doing. As far as height goes I might not have grown in the last few years but psychologically, I’m very different. If you are in the same situation I was in, think long and hard about what you are actually doing.

if ur plates vere open you could have blasted letrozole and maybe end up 6 ft

• Woah
Reactions: Randolf
if ur plates vere open you could have blasted letrozole and maybe end up 6 ft
And got cancer or something.

Better being a 5'10 normie than a 6 ft cancercel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, iam good boy and KLESUM
i did actuslly read your post idk why but good for you op

anyways in reference to your study you then said you're glad you didn't take it, as if new information in the study made you in hindsight happy you didn't take it, what information was this?

• +1
And got cancer or something.

Better being a 5'10 normie than a 6 ft cancercel.
you know its the same molecule right?tall people have a bit higher levels but have better receptors,by your logic tall people all have cancer right?

• Hmm...

Copy and pasted from Reddit lmao

• +1
i did actuslly read your post idk why but good for you op

anyways in reference to your study you then said you're glad you didn't take it, as if new information in the study made you in hindsight happy you didn't take it, what information was this?
Diabetes risk.

Dysregulation of hypothalamus or something.

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM
you know its the same molecule right?tall people have a bit higher levels but have better receptors,by your logic tall people all have cancer right?

It's not the same.

Did anyone of you grow on Ipamorelin + DAC 1295?

So what's up?

you still have time. Your growth plates are most likely still open.
I dont have the money , I need away to make money

• Woah

Reasonable posts like this are scarce on this forum, really useful.

• +1
too bad i'm not a rat nigggaaaa

• JFL
To me it seems like you cucked yourself out of growth. Avoiding diabetes while knowledgable is not a big problem.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Randolf and Mr.Proper
it seems like you cucked yourself out of growth
This, basically. But yes, needed to lose fat either way, it holds you up and messes with hormonal balance during puberty (and the normal ranges of hormones are quite wide, the op might have lower end of it if he didn't see the results himself and simply believed interpretation by his endocrinologist).

• Hmm...
Use Ipamorelin + DAC 1295

Go do some student cashier job.
Idk langauage where I’m at I wish I stayed in my old country. It’s unfair because evens cashier job 10bucks for example 5 hours 50 bucks a day that’s way more then enough for this stack

Idk langauage where I’m at I wish I stayed in my old country. It’s unfair because evens cashier job 10bucks for example 5 hours 50 bucks a day that’s way more then enough for this stack
You know English. That's enough.

research these peptdes instead

Screen Shot 2023 09 11 at 32112 PM

crazy how this has been gatekeeped by traitors like @FreakkForLife

bmn111 can literally proliferate chrondrocytes. LITERALLY DIRECTLY INCREASE LONGITUDAL BONE GROWTH.

AND KY WHATEVER CAN INHIBIT A GENE THAT REGULATES HEIGHT GROWTH

• +1
Reactions: Randolf and randomop

View attachment 2427868

bmn111 can literally proliferate chrondrocytes. LITERALLY DIRECTLY INCREASE LONGITUDAL BONE GROWTH.

YOU ALL THOUGHT YALL WERE DEEP INTO THE ICEBERG OF HEIGHTMAXXING WHEN THIS CAN LITERALLY CHANGE YOUR LIFE

• +1

View attachment 2427868

What happend to freakforlife

• JFL
I think he left tbh the heightmaxx rabbit hole is way deeper than just those chemicals their is more but funny enough almost everything is here the issue being it's expensive and hard to administer.

• +1

View attachment 2427868

bmn111. I've heard of it. How much does it cost and where do you get it? Did anyone actually grow on it?

And why are those fuckers (FreakkforDick and Marius) gatekeeping that Discord-Group?

bmn111. I've heard of it. How much does it cost and where do you get it? Did anyone actually grow on it?

And why are those fuckers (FreakkforDick and Marius) gatekeeping that Discord-Group?
search up vosoritide, also gatekeeping is pretty common

• +1
I think he left tbh the heightmaxx rabbit hole is way deeper than just those chemicals their is more but funny enough almost everything is here the issue being it's expensive and hard to administer.
He was blasting a whole kitchen pharmacy into his veins and arteries. Who knows what happened.

Manlet propaganda imo

• JFL

View attachment 2427868

What about Meclizine (poor man’s vosoritide)?

View attachment 2427868

how do u possibly source those two drugs

whats your opinion on mk-677

whats your opinion on mk-677
It's okay, but can make you a diabetico. You need to combine it with something anti-diabetic.

Better to take IPA + CJC 1295. Doesn't exhibit many of the problems you get with other drugs (Insulin, Prolactin, Hunger etc.)

Can u send me ur peptide yakhi 🗣️⁉️

nvm hex mogs

View attachment 2427868

@Osie

I didn’t really listen, and the next time I was in the US, I spent a good chunk of my savings on ipamorelin and CJC-1295.

I went on a strict low carb diet, and did not end up taking either HGH or peptides, they are still sitting in my freezer.
Give me all dat shit lil nigga if you cant stand the rain. Im gonna blast all thattt

• Woah