Brutal thread. Man with 6’4 dad and 5’0 mom ends up 5’4, his YOUNGER sister ends up 5’10

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold

No man deserves this shit bro.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Detective, HighClassMaxing and 14 others
the only height what matter is ratios on your face

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: russwestbrook, Elvisandreaa, Detective and 3 others
Just 5 inch lifts and he will be the ideal height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, ManzareK, Deleted member 8988 and 4 others
This shit had me worried cause I’m 5’8 and the girl I’m talking too (trying to talk to) is like 5’0 and I wouldn’t wanna put a nigga thru this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadcel;, BongMog, ronald_98 and 12 others
I would unironically get euthanized what the fuck

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
Thats what you get for marrying a worthless femlet:lul::lul::lul:0 iq dad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dystopian, BongMog, FreakkForLife and 4 others
This shit had me worried cause I’m 5’8 and the girl I’m talking too (trying to talk to) is like 5’0 and I wouldn’t wanna put a nigga thru this
but the father is 6'4... you are destined to produce manlets unless you breed with a taller women

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Gad
but the father is 6'4... you are destined to produce manlets unless you breed with a taller women
True. I’d at least like my son to be my height though.

Was probably GH deficient. Brutal.

Yeah even with a 5’1 mom he should’ve been taller.
I put the parents' heights into a calculator

Male child's future height: 5 feet 11.0 inch.
Female child's future height: 5 feet 6.0 inch.

I put the parents' heights into a calculator

Male child's future height: 5 feet 11.0 inch.
Female child's future height: 5 feet 6.0 inch.
Brutal

Cringeworthy reply <- and I'd say the same if I was 6'5
im not 6'5
5'9 is 2 inches below zoomer average height, so its manlet

My mom is 5’6 and my dad is 5’7 I ended up 5”11, my younger brother is 6’ genes are fucked up like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
My mom is 5’6 and my dad is 5’7 I ended up 5”11, my younger brother is 6’ genes are fucked up like that.
5’6” is the female equivalent of being 5’11/6’0 so that makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, horizontallytall and Piratecel
Hmmm...I noticed this interesting thing in siblings: the second one who's born tends to be taller and more developed than the first, it's like the mother's body is now more used with a pregnancy and gives birth to a better child the second time.
I know many brothers like this - first one is short and fat and the second tall and fit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 24712, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Hmmm...I noticed this interesting thing in siblings: the second one who's born tends to be taller and more developed than the first, it's like the mother's body is now more used with a pregnancy and gives birth to a better child the second time.
I know many brothers like this - first one is short and fat and the second tall and fit.
My older brother is 6’0 and I’m 5’8

How many kids are in your family, how old are you and your brother?
We have 4. My sister was the oldest, 22- 5’5
My brother is 19, 6’
I’m 16, 5’8
My youngest sister is 14, 5’3

We have 4. My sister was the oldest, 22- 5’5
My brother is 19, 6’
I’m 16, 5’8
My youngest sister is 14, 5’3
Ahh.....so you're the third sibling, not the second.
This phenomenon seem to happen only to the second born, after that the mother's body is probably older, exhausted, depleted of resources and nutrients and the reverse thing starts to happen - the kids born are shorter and scrawnier.
However you're only 16 , I'm sure you'll grow more.

What the fuck this is the same thinng that happened with my stepfamily. My stepsister is 5’8 and still growing and my stepbrother is 5’3 finished growing. Their parents are 5’4 and 6 foot

This phenomenon seem to happen only to the second born, after that the mother's body is probably older, exhausted, depleted of resources and nutrients and the reverse thing starts to happen - the kids born are shorter and scrawnier.
My doctor originally predicted I’d be anywhere from 5’8-5’10 back when I was 12, considering my parents heights are 5’3 and 5’11

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Not always the case. Im the third child of my mom and im the biggest and best developed, and she had me when she 33 yrs old. Both my older siblings have health defects like IBS and scoliosis. My mom said she did exercise and eat the best while i was in the womb tho

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Stop the shit jokes you morons and have a moment of silence for the kid that wasn't fed properly

Joking aside

THIS IS FULL PROOF

That sons inherit their dad's height and sons their mothers'

This is why a tall-fag mating with a turbo womanlet is a retarded idea

Women thinking they'll get tall kids if their man is tall lmao, YEAH YOUR DAUGHTERS WILL BE ABNORMALLY TALL

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 25377, FreakkForLife and 3 others
That happens if you mom is very short. You can literally get her genes.

im not 6'5
5'9 is 2 inches below zoomer average height, so its manlet
who give shit about zoomer men... we still mog most of women with our height frauding.

My dal was 6'3", mom's 5'1"...I'm 5'9"

You would expect the kid to be at least 5’8 because 6’4 should drag out his height enough even if the mom is 5’1

shiet, son

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Mewton
if you're male then most likely your genetics will be mostly influenced by your mom, and if female, you will get your dad's genetics

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, normie_joe, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
similar case to Brock Lesnar and his daughter, also Brock's son looks nothing like him

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and volcelfatcel
Brutal, shame on the father for mating with a turbofemlet

I am 5'11 and dad was 6'2 in prime mom is 5'0

so fucking brutal holy shit, i'd resent her to even if it wasn't her fault, genetics are fucking brutal.

Should go ER on his dad

Even my 5’4 dad went with my 5’2 mom and I ended up 5’9 holy shit, that fuckin nigger commited a crime tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski

And no woman deserves that either tbh, did you read how OP was also shit on for being tall?

The problem seems to stem from the midget bitch of a mother.

if you're male then most likely your genetics will be mostly influenced by your mom, and if female, you will get your dad's genetics

Anecdote, but I resemble my dad more. Except for my mom's subhuman chin JFL.

Tallfags are too dumb to know the true cost of creating more manlets in the world

Even if the mother was taller it still isn't guaranteed that the son would be taller. My dads 6,1 and mums 5,5 yet im 5,5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back