Brutal Tinder- Height-pill

Ben jij een slayer IRL?
Kon ik zijn, maar tbh ik heb met mijn autisme acties en standaard nonconformisten gedrag het verneukt. In iedergeval op deze middelbare. Dus ik ga binnenkort wat oude bekenden op insta adden en yubo gebruiken. Ngl mijn doel is om na deze zomer geen maagd meer te zijn. Alleen al voor de flex op vrienden.

• Love it
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
You act like low IQ beta JFL

You should act like

“When we are going on a date?” Straight up
And also put you in higher position

• JFL
Reactions: Adreyan
Just get it un Europe betzbone might actually give you 12.5cm 5 inches and cheaper or maybe guichet or even Turkey
What kind of idiot does any medical surgery at NOT world's #1 surgeon? We are talking about LOOKS and HEALTH here. If you are being cheap about that then you deserve to "end up in a wheelchair". Turkey for medical procedures? The fuck are you smoking.

What kind of idiot does any medical surgery at NOT world's #1 surgeon? We are talking about LOOKS and HEALTH here. If you are being cheap about that then you deserve to "end up in a wheelchair". Turkey for medical procedures? The fuck are you smoking.
Jfl you think turkey is a slumhole like india or something most middle easterns and many euorpeans go to turkey and betzbone is actually the best

Jfl you think turkey is a slumhole like india or something most middle easterns and many euorpeans go to turkey and betzbone is actually the best
LMAO@getting cut up by infected roaches
LMAO@believing "betzbone" disfigurement scam
LMAO@being too poor to afford world's top surgeons
KYS

I fraud 2 inches standard (6'2 in bio, I am 6'0) and have never been called out when meeting up IRL. One time I was even told that I was 'taller than she expected' JFL. I bet others are frauding even more.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: audreyen, forwardgrowth and Adreyan
I fraud 2 inches standard (6'2 in bio, I am 6'0) and have never been called out when meeting up IRL. One time I was even told that I was 'taller than she expected' JFL. I bet others are frauding even more.
I am now a 6 ft chad!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Tell her to kill herself

It doesn't matter anyway, just dont put your height on bio it makes it seem like a big deal to you and to her and it's subtly playing into the dynamic that we men must always be degrading ourselves by accepting women's stupid standards

I'm the same height as you and not once had it brought up in messages or irl over hundreds of tinder convos, 50+ dates and dozens of slays
life fuel thx