Brutal Tinder- Height-pill

Adreyan

Adreyan

THERE IS STILL SOME HOPE, AT LEAST FOR ME!
Another day, Another Shitty Thread.

So guys, i am 5 9.5" tall. I cope with 5 10 on tinder as i don't wanna disappoint foids on meeting. How much do you think i should put on tinder? And, what is the appropriate lifts size for me, drop some of the best lifts' companies height- copers. Plus, here is a brutal height pill from a 18 year old foid.
20200626 122722

20200626 122659

Had to translate this shit : Fuck you if you're under 185 cm (I'm serious) 😇
20200626 122809

No reply after that as you can see, i will post update if something happens.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 4804 and 8 others
"so are we cool?" yea youre a giant pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, goat2x, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 43 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schönling, randomguy1235, Deleted member 4804 and 8 others
bruh the chick was actually somehow interested, low iq move

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, konrad123, Schönling and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Usum, CopingHard and 4 others
Put 6ft bro. Wtf Normies Larp as 6ft when they are 5'10 ish.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, goat2x, BackFromTheMogging and 20 others
You cuckmaxxed when you sent those emojis tbh
You blew it. Now she’ll blow chad later tonight. Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Schönling, Deleted member 2012 and 11 others
Tell her to kill herself

It doesn't matter anyway, just dont put your height on bio it makes it seem like a big deal to you and to her and it's subtly playing into the dynamic that we men must always be degrading ourselves by accepting women's stupid standards

I'm the same height as you and not once had it brought up in messages or irl over hundreds of tinder convos, 50+ dates and dozens of slays

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, tdawg, Deleted member 4416 and 17 others

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 240
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 1973
Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Adreyan
How do you look like I wonder? if you are very good looking facailly your height shouldnt be obstacle. but tinder is another story.....

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Wes30001, Deathrasher42 and 4 others
One time I matched with a girl who seemed interested at first and then asked how tall I was. When I said 6'2 she didn't reply and unmatched the next day😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, MentalistKebab, OCDMaxxing and 4 others
How do you look like I wonder? if you are very good looking facailly your height shouldnt be obstacle. but tinder is another story.....
Chad lite in my mind. But rated here 5-5.5 PSL, not the best lower third eye area is good with a perfect hairline. I will pm you pics if you want.

Last edited:
One time I matched with a girl who seemed interested at first and then asked how tall I was. When I said 6'2 she didn't reply and unmatched the next day😂
Where? Don't tell me Asia.😅

• +1
Reactions: jj43
I have NEVER seen a girl post height requirements on Tinder here in the Netherlands and it's never been an issue for guys I've known either.

Height is overrated.

Money and status are more important.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Captain_Collagen, Deleted member 6873 and Adreyan
6"3 or garden gnome!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, WhatToDo, Chadeep and 2 others
I have NEVER seen a girl post height requirements on Tinder here in the Netherlands and it's never been an issue for guys I've known either.

Height is overrated.

I will be manlet there, bro! I have money, well status is your regular guy with merely 300 followers.

[
Lool no was the UK. She must have been at least 5'10 looking at her photos 😂
U.K is cuck bro, when you can visit more than 20 countries with better looking women. Locationmaxx, only if you are white/can pass as white or rich.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and jj43
U.K is cuck bro, when you can visit more than 20 countries with better looking women. Locationmaxx, only if you are white/can pass as white or rich.
I'm mixed race so uk is alot better for me than going to eastern Europe or Asia

• +1
pics of their butts in panties or low t
20200626 140803

Screenshot 20200427 192808 Video Player

That guy is clearly larping, here is one of my tinder whore. Started tinder again around a week ago, will add some later.

Height is overrated.

Ik ben na echt 2 maanden met chadfishen 1 iemand met lengte vereiste in bio tegengekomen. De rest is allemaal teehee ik ben 180 of teehee ik ben 160

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Ik ben na echt 2 maanden met chadfishen 1 iemand met lengte vereiste in bio tegengekomen. De rest is allemaal teehee ik ben 180 of teehee ik ben 160
wat is de gemiddelde hoogte voor foids? google is vaak onnauwkeurig.

wat is de gemiddelde hoogte voor foids? google is vaak nauwkeurig.
Gemiddelde hoogte 169 - 170. Maak je geen zorgen ouwe zolang je op blote voeten maar 5'8/5'9 bent komt het goed dan ben je in schoenen meestal rond de 180 en 6'0 is 182 ongv dus je hoeft je geen zorgen te maken man!

• Love it
Gemiddelde hoogte 169 - 170. Maak je geen zorgen ouwe zolang je op blote voeten maar 5'8/5'9 bent komt het goed dan ben je in schoenen meestal rond de 180 en 6'0 is 182 ongv dus je hoeft je geen zorgen te maken man!
haha my netherlandish isn't that good but I believe a rought translation is "I'm only 169-170 and that's why I like being a cuck, problem is I can't find a girl to cuck-out"

• JFL
haha my netherlandish isn't that good but I believe a rought translation is "I'm only 169-170 and that's why I like being a cuck, problem is I can't find a girl to cuck-out"

What the fuck absolutely not what he said.

Average height 169-170cm. Dont worry if youre only 5'8-5'9 bare feet you will be fine in shoes prob around 5'11 and 6' is approx 182cm so dont worry man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Adreyan

Height is overrated.

being manlet = brutal. I have seen.
But after average range hieght, it matters limited.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands

So guys, i am 5 9.5" tall. I cope with 5 10 on tinder as i don't wanna disappoint foids on meeting. How much do you think i should put on tinder? And, what is the appropriate lifts size for me, drop some of the best lifts' companies height- copers. Plus, here is a brutal height pill from a 18 year old foid.
View attachment 475762
View attachment 475763
View attachment 475764
Fucking brutal shoot that fucking whore 🤬

View attachment 475762
View attachment 475763
View attachment 475764
Are you polish?
That whore is polish, her bio says "fuck off if you're below 185cm(im serious)"

• +1
WTF how can you still be breathing OP? It is over 6 feet or death in 2020, didn't you get the memo? Seriously, either get leg lengthening or just rope as soon as possible. World past 2020 is not meant for sub6 males. Uninstall tinder now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, Adreyan, Over and 1 other person
Idiots on this forum will still think 6'2'' is sufficient for any woman above 6/10 in 2020. You are retarded, end of story. 6'4'' or death in 2020. LL coming soon after corona. Fuck this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 2632, Adreyan and 1 other person
Are you polish?
That whore is polish, her bio says "fuck off if you're below 185cm(im serious)"
Nah, Man! Just tried there as foids are a lot easier and beautiful on average.

• +1
Reactions: Over
WTF how can you still be breathing OP? It is over 6 feet or death in 2020, didn't you get the memo? Seriously, either get leg lengthening or just rope as soon as possible. World past 2020 is not meant for sub6 males. Uninstall tinder now
I will cope with lifts, and fuck some foids while i can as getting matches is not really a problem then, will probably rope soon. Thanks for advice.
20200626 202828

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Dont need to be 6ft as long as face is near PSL 6

>>> Can confirm, but you need to live where men arent so tall ( no major cities )

• Love it
Idiots on this forum will still think 6'2'' is sufficient for any woman above 6/10 in 2020. You are retarded, end of story. 6'4'' or death in 2020. LL coming soon after corona. Fuck this shit
Make sure you ascend fast enough to get a couple kids to push your wheelchair :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ShortMulatto
Im 6ft4 yet still rot face is everything bruh

• +1
Reactions: ShortMulatto and Adreyan
Make sure you ascend fast enough to get a couple kids to push your wheelchair :lul:
Cope coward response. Nobody has gotten into wheelchair from LL. Stupid ass meme that is gaslighting heightmaxxers to reduce competition. Nice try

Cope coward response. Nobody has gotten into wheelchair from LL. Stupid ass meme that is gaslighting heightmaxxers to reduce competition. Nice try
I’m just yanking your chain hoss, if you want to drop 80k for a couple inches more power to you. Personally I just wear lifts.

On a side note, the website I looked at listed “resentment by family” as a side effect of LL:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ShortMulatto
I’m just yanking your chain hoss, if you want to drop 80k for a couple inches more power to you. Personally I just wear lifts.

On a side note, the website I looked at listed “resentment by family” as a side effect of LL:lul:
200k not 80k

> On a side note, the website I looked at listed “resentment by family” as a side effect of LL:lul:

FUCK FAMILY

• +1
Reactions: Lookfaxx
Dont need to be 6ft as long as face is near PSL 6

>>> Can confirm, but you need to live where men arent so tall ( no major cities )
Im 6ft4 yet still rot face is everything bruh
Facially, i am well above average, and get foids messaging me all the time. This one was just the first chick with brutal bio. And don't rot, bro get some surgeries and ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and HighIQcel
200k not 80k

> On a side note, the website I looked at listed “resentment by family” as a side effect of LL:lul:

FUCK FAMILY
Just get it un Europe betzbone might actually give you 12.5cm 5 inches and cheaper or maybe guichet or even Turkey

wat is de gemiddelde hoogte voor foids? google is vaak onnauwkeurig.

Height is overrated.

Fuarrk ik ben naar het strand geweest met wat maten en een is echt 185 en ik scheelde op bloete voeten rug tegen rug echt maar 3-5cm lifefuel ik ben dus toch geen 5'9

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Fuarrk ik ben naar het strand geweest met wat maten en een is echt 185 en ik scheelde op bloete voeten rug tegen rug echt maar 3-5cm lifefuel ik ben dus toch geen 5'9

Mooie "hoogte"