Brutal Truth: No one will read your post unless your avi has a model

False

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 1464
True thats why you will reply to this very comment.
And react to it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and Deleted member 3962
^no one react or reply to the beaner who posted before me
Fucking nigger @Fuk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and RichardSpencel
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and BigBoy
3CE9C803 06E4 4F3E A195 FFAF98B06615

Thank God for Short Ugly and Brown threads carrying my incel tier avi to hell

Yea this is legit. I was coming home to 40+ reactions a day when I had a Sean O'Pry avi. And got more while I was posting. My like to comment ratio was going towards positive, but then @Rob Paul'sHeight and @AleksVs said my previous Itachi avi "halod" me, so J changed it back to my old Itachi avi.

WHAT A LOAD OF BULLCRAP GIVE ME BACK MY LIKES.

ITS GONE DOWN EVEN MORE WHEN I PUT THIS ASTRONAUT AVI BUT IM GONNA KEEP IT BC I LIKE IT
Well, maybe the reason everybody gave you more reactions when you had the O'Pry avi is they just finished masturbating to him 5 seconds before seeing your post (or soon as they saw your avi, it turned them on sexually).
Yea this is legit. I was coming home to 40+ reactions a day when I had a Sean O'Pry avi. And got more while I was posting. My like to comment ratio was going towards positive, but then @Rob Paul'sHeight and @AleksVs said my previous Itachi avi "halod" me, so J changed it back to my old Itachi avi.

WHAT A LOAD OF BULLCRAP GIVE ME BACK MY LIKES.

ITS GONE DOWN EVEN MORE WHEN I PUT THIS ASTRONAUT AVI BUT IM GONNA KEEP IT BC I LIKE IT
Plus, keep the avi you want (it's usually better if it's one you've chosen, makes it more personal), I was just giving a suggestion and didn't take into account at how much the autist around here jerk off to O'Pry.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Well, maybe the reason everybody gave you more reactions when you had the O'Pry avi is they just finished masturbating to him 5 seconds before seeing your post (or soon as they saw your avi, it turned them on sexually).

Plus, keep the avi you want (it's usually better if it's one you've chosen, makes it more personal), I was just giving a suggestion and didn't take into account at how much the autist around here jerk off to O'Pry.
Its cool lol. I liked the Itachi avi better than the Sean O'Pry one.

Changing avis gave me more contect into the PSL community.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I call bullshit fam

Seriously.

My reacts are zero. My replies are zero.

No will give one single fuck about your posts unless you have a model as your avi. Preferably one of the favorite PSL models: Gandy/Chico/Barrett

This is the vantablackpill. :feelsrope:
You can have a high reaction rate without a model avi.

i am extremely funny ngl but for some reason i have negative reaction ratio
We gotta fix that friend
I am putting you at the top of my priority list to give reacts to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 3202
Ratiocel cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and LordNorwood
avi halo is a legit theory ngl tbh my avi is an ugly subhuman thats why my post to reputation ratio is so low, its not at all because im a shitposter shitposting dumb shit which no one finds funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
avi halo is a legit theory ngl tbh my avi is an ugly subhuman thats why my post to reputation ratio is so low, its not at all because im a shitposter shitposting dumb shit which no one finds funny
It fits with how you write in my opinion. Seems like you are a mentally unstable scientist explaining to us about how X /=/ Y.

what about my avi?

On incels.is you need an anime girl avi to be popular.

All the most popular and respected users who haven't been banned yet have anime girl avi's.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, BigBoy and Deleted member 3202

All the most popular and respected users who haven't been banned yet have anime girl avi's.
Why do they ban so many users?

truly the definition of pathetic virgins

my first avi on this site was 002 from Darling in the Franxx tbh ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 1973