brutal truth of attraction for men

finn899

finn899

Kraken
guys you all need to understand one thing,when a girl looks at you,or anybody for that matter then can tell in less then a secound without analysing we can tell if you are attractive,if your eyes,nose and harmony are the main things we look at first so anything wrong with eye spacing/shape or any nose failos our eyes notice instatly you getting jaw implants,any bimax is useless your base of face is already attractive,its the EXACT same as facial symetry it makes good looking people look way better but if you are ugly and perfectly symetrical you will still be just as ugly,so only get bimax and jaw surgery/any palate expansions things if you are 5'10 and above and have good eyes and nose,this is gonna make all of you mad but its the truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272 and hattrick
our eyes notice instatly you getting jaw implants
your retarded if you think eyes can instantly see implants, youve seen surgery your whole life without questioning it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, GURL222, Mewton and 6 others
Average prime white women only want top 10% white males and top 90% BBCs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, tyroneorkms, Deleted member 47272 and 3 others
For fuck's sake, learn how to use periods

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
your retarded if you think eyes can instantly see implants, youve seen surgery your whole life without questioning it
if you have a base like this tho... no implants will save you and girls will see your ugly before caring to look at your jaw

Yes but also don’t be of Asian descent (Indians)

surgery isnt that easy to spot..

guys you all need to understand one thing,when a girl looks at you,or anybody for that matter then can tell in less then a secound without analysing we can tell if you are attractive,if your eyes,nose and harmony are the main things we look at first so anything wrong with eye spacing/shape or any nose failos our eyes notice instatly you getting jaw implants,any bimax is useless your base of face is already attractive,its the EXACT same as facial symetry it makes good looking people look way better but if you are ugly and perfectly symetrical you will still be just as ugly,so only get bimax and jaw surgery/any palate expansions things if you are 5'10 and above and have good eyes and nose,this is gonna make all of you mad but its the truth
if a woman isnt attracted to you straight away theres no chance

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Cope most whites are dating whites
I said Prime not roasties
As in the freshest batch of women raised on the latest intense nigger worship culture

I said Prime not roasties
As in the freshest batch of women raised on the latest intense nigger worship culture
At least it makes bbc a bit more appealing but not exclusive bro

At least it makes bbc a bit more appealing but not exclusive bro
I maintain by my original statement based on IRL experiences outside of the basement, in multiple countries and various cities

White man is copemaxxed

I have all of these traits except for the eye area and nose portion (my eyes and nose are alright, but not very good); sadly, I am inexperienced with dating and am loosely connected in exclusively-male social circles.