Brutal truth

sam12344343

sam12344343

Made in Gods image
I hate to say it buddy boyos but this is the truth. Even surgery is a cope at least for average guy. Lets say u earn 24,000 dollars a year as most of you are young and wont earn that much. It would take you at least 5-6 years worth of saving to even afford the surgeries you need and the difference then is minimial and wont have much impact on your dating life. Do u rlly think getting a simple rhinoplasty will turn you into a chad? And thats 5 years gone to waste the amount of money you would need to actyally make a notcable difference to the average eye(outside of autist psl measuremnts)that would be incredibly expensive. The best looksmaxxing advice is honestly hair and gym they still wint make much differnece but it is easilt available to majoiry of people and you can easily tell when someone ha changed up their hair / phyisiqe.Plus most of you wont even have the balls to get these surgeries I have only seen like 3 ascensions on here. Call me a greycel all u want but i got logged out my other account with over 3000 posts and been rotting here for a year now its so fucking over.

bro 24k is more than enough to ascend or it never began

also if you live in europe you can change ur entire face with 24k

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Orbeck of Vinheim, Deleted member 21403 and 2 others