Brutal, your own mom wouldnt give a fuck if u got cucked

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
So i decided to lie to my mom and tell her my oneistis got fucked by some chad, as a little social experiment, tbh she didnt seem like she cared, wheni asked why, she said ¨You werent dating her so you have no right to say who she gets in relationships¨. Fuckign brootal, not even ur mom would care if u got cucked, foids are evil

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Gigatyrone69, Sushifart and 3 others
i decided to lie to my mom and tell her my oneistis got fucked by some chad
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
John Goodman Lol GIF by Roseanne

Top 50 worst threads of all time in the history of .org

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
yeah bro i believe u nigga

So i decided to lie to my mom and tell her my oneistis got fucked by some chad, as a little social experiment, tbh she didnt seem like she cared, wheni asked why, she said ¨You werent dating her so you have no right to say who she gets in relationships¨. Fuckign brootal, not even ur mom would care if u got cucked, foids are evil
Despicable Me Lol GIF

Water, not even related blood can save the brutality of a foid...

• So Sad
Reactions: barettrealrx
Your mum is trying to get you to be more based in reality.

Unfortunately she has no clue you are inherently fucked up as a blue pill cuck masquerading as a black pill hard core extremist on a looks theory forum.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
This has convicned me all foidhs are evil