Brutalismus 3000 is now normie-tier music

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
plastic bimbo "raver" bitches on ShitTok made them very popular. They were good back in 2020 though

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin
@MoggerGaston

plastic bimbo "raver" bitches on ShitTok made them very popular. They were good back in 2020 though
literally the types of people that would bully you for listening to weird music back in the day

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: laaltin and Klasik01
@laaltin

@TechnoBoss I gave up on B3000 after early 2022

@TechnoBoss I gave up on B3000 after early 2022
I tend to avoid any kind of normie bands now. Soon as I start seeing people sending me stuff that plays on TikTok I take the songs out of my rotation.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: laaltin and Xangsane
I tend to avoid any kind of normie bands now. Soon as I start seeing people sending me stuff that plays on TikTok I take the songs out of my rotation.

NGL but I used to love brutalismus 3000 back in the day but when they became popular to the point where people like these basic blonde sluts listen to them I give up on shit like that. Same sort of people that bullied me in school. Let the normies enjoy normie music

you know brutalismus 3000?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
NGL but I used to love brutalismus 3000 back in the day but when they became popular to the point where people like these basic blonde sluts listen to them I give up on shit like that. Same sort of people that bullied me in school. Let the normies enjoy normie music
View attachment 2836534
you know brutalismus 3000?
Yeah of course I know them. I never really gave their songs too much of a listen TBH. I think when I first started DJing I was trying to find new mixes and the bands that I kept seeing pop up often enough in normie DJ playlists I just was like nah. Brutalismus 3000 was one of them. Now when I make a playlist I really only keep the stuff in it that was released MAX 3 years ago. This is only really applies to techno/electronic because house music has old classics that I'll put back into the roto if I'm feeling them.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane

R8 this.

• +1
Yeah of course I know them.
Every zoomer knows them. Is it just me or am I just an old zoomer (born 1997) who looks down on the young ones because I wish I were young again?
I never really gave their songs too much of a listen TBH.
I used to religiously listen to them in 2020 during the pandemic JFL
I think when I first started DJing
You did?
I was trying to find new mixes and the bands that I kept seeing pop up often enough in normie DJ playlists I just was like nah. Brutalismus 3000 was one of them.
Yeah especially with the blonde bimbo types listening to them now. I don't give them a listen anymore but I do feel like shit because those were the EXACT same types that would bully me for liking "weird" music back in school and even uni.
Now when I make a playlist I really only keep the stuff in it that was released MAX 3 years ago. This is only really applies to techno/electronic because house music has old classics that I'll put back into the roto if I'm feeling them.

Ah so you only listen to very very recent music?
For some reason I can't let go of 1990s hard trance

• +1
@TechnoBoss JFL at this basic ass slut

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin and TechnoBoss
Every zoomer knows them. Is it just me or am I just an old zoomer (born 1997) who looks down on the young ones because I wish I were young again?

I used to religiously listen to them in 2020 during the pandemic JFL

You did?

Yeah especially with the blonde bimbo types listening to them now. I don't give them a listen anymore but I do feel like shit because those were the EXACT same types that would bully me for liking "weird" music back in school and even uni.

Ah so you only listen to very very recent music?
For some reason I can't let go of 1990s hard trance
Yeah it's sad. I love old school trance but I go more for melodic stuff. Trance stuff is only for when I'm drunk because it hypes me up too much. Most stuff pre 2010 is house. And yes I only really listen to very very recent stuff because I love sending stuff to people they haven't heard anymore.

Yeah I'm 1999. I feel the same. Even though tbh we aren't even old. I just fail to relate to things 15-19yr olds like. No clue what happened.

And yeah been DJing for a little over a year now. Slowly trying to upgrade to something better than my FLX4. I've DJed two clubs but with different equipment then I do for home stuff. FLX4 barely cuts it for clubs.

Yeah I never remember electronic being too popular with the younger crowd though tbh. I only remember dubstep being cool and somewhat NT in like early 2010s. Your right about these dumb tiktok fucks ruining it. Although TBH I have never made an account on tiktok. I'm not up to date with what THEY listen to.

• +1
you literally got people listening to sign crushes motorist and basing their whole life around them

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and TechnoBoss
Yeah it's sad. I love old school trance but I go more for melodic stuff.
TBH I've always been into it since I was a teen because my mum loved it. She first told me about Commander Tom (RIP)
Trance stuff is only for when I'm drunk because it hypes me up too much. Most stuff pre 2010 is house. And yes I only really listen to very very recent stuff because I love sending stuff to people they haven't heard anymore.
I sometimes like 1990s gabber. A friend introduced me to Nasenbluten a while ago
Yeah I'm 1999. I feel the same. Even though tbh we aren't even old. I just fail to relate to things 15-19yr olds like. No clue what happened.
I do like to relate to the younger crowd because I'm aware that I'm getting old as a 1997cel but sometimes I can't help but feel jealous of their youth (even though I appear to look about 20 - I get mistaken for much younger than my age JFL)
And yeah been DJing for a little over a year now. Slowly trying to upgrade to something better than my FLX4. I've DJed two clubs but with different equipment then I do for home stuff. FLX4 barely cuts it for clubs.
Awesome, I've always wanted to give it a go but was never good at it.
Yeah I never remember electronic being too popular with the younger crowd though tbh.
in the UK electronic was always popular but always the chavvy stuff
I only remember dubstep being cool and somewhat NT in like early 2010s. Your right about these dumb tiktok fucks ruining it. Although TBH I have never made an account on tiktok. I'm not up to date with what THEY listen to.
TikTokers ruin everything as they are EXACTLY the type that would bully you for your music taste pre-2020 and now post-2020 THEY would listen to the same shit

• +1
TBH I've always been into it since I was a teen because my mum loved it. She first told me about Commander Tom (RIP)

I sometimes like 1990s gabber. A friend introduced me to Nasenbluten a while ago

I do like to relate to the younger crowd because I'm aware that I'm getting old as a 1997cel but sometimes I can't help but feel jealous of their youth (even though I appear to look about 20 - I get mistaken for much younger than my age JFL)

in the UK electronic was always popular but always the chavvy stuff

TikTokers ruin everything as they are EXACTLY the type that would bully you for your music taste pre-2020 and now post-2020 THEY would listen to the same shit
I actually never heard of them. Any tracks you recommend I start on? Will give them a listen.

The younger crowd of today is so far gone. I just never wanna relate to tiktokers. They are just culture vultures and everything is a fad to them it seems. I don't remember the ones younger than me being such fruitcakes.

DJing is so much fun. Was legit going through a phase where I did nothing but listen to electronic/techno/house and built playlists on beatport. If you ever want to find out how to get into it and want any kind of help, let me know and I can give you pointers. It can be intimidating to enter but once you realize that you actually don't need much it's fun. Just learning how to transition and mix is the hardest obviously.

its so jova

Sounds a bit like Overwerk, good stuff.

• Love it
I’m a normie now, only listen to normie music . Also, stop gatekeeping music. On the upside, nerdcore listeners can bond over music and bang these hot bitches now :feelsautistic: