BRUTALLY EVISCERATING THE "MOST MEN ARE INCEL" COPE, TRUECELS DO NOT ENTER

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Just Be First truther
TLDR AT BOTTOM

THIS THREAD WILL BE WATER TO THOSE WHO VENTURE 5 FEET OUTSIDE THEIR MOTHER'S BASEMENT AT LEAST ONCE EVERY 3 MONTHS BUT IT MUST BE MADE.
THERE IS THIS COMMON MISCONCEPTION AMONG INCELS THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF MEN ARE ALSO SEXLESS EUNECHS. TO BACK THIS UP THEIR LATEST SURVEY IS THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF MEN ARE INCEL WHILE MUCH LESS WOMEN ARE.
THESE EUGENES SEE THIS

View attachment ft_2023.02.08_facts-single-americans_01.webp

"BRUTAL, ONLY CHADS ARE GETTING WOMEN NOW, THE WEST HAS FALLEN, BILLIONS MUST SURGERYMAX"

FwcYG17aAAAfNBQ

WHEN YOU REALLY DON'T LOOK INTO IT, IT SEEMS LIKE THEY HAVE A POINT.

HOWEVER THREE DIFFERENT SURVEYS TAKEN FROM 2021-2022 PAINT A MUCH DIFFERENT PICTURE

3548409 IMG 1422

3548504 IMG 1425

3548505 IMG 1426

3548529 IMG 1428

"HUH, THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. THIS IS JUST MEN LYING OBVIOUSLY. IT'S OVER"
Ea7d009464f558922125272232db4756f1f5f8e227a431087a7098c1631515b9 1

THIS IS ACTUALLY A COGNITIVE BIAS CALLED CONFIRMATION BIAS WHICH I WILL ADDRESS IN THE 3RD PART OF THIS 3 PART SERIES, BUT FOR NOT LETS STAY ON TOPIC.

WHILE IT MAY SEEM LIKE THIS DATA IS INHERENTLY CONTRADICTING, IT IS ACTUALLY CONNECTED IN THE GSS SURVEY

3548532 IMG 1427

"I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND"

Fw0l  RXgAAlj5E

WELL MY BASEMENT DWELLING FRIENDS THIS CAN BE EASILY EXPLAINED BY THE SITUATIONSHIP-PILL. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT IT IS, YOU SHOULD GO LOOK THAT UP IMMEDIATELY. BUT ESSENTIALLY MORE PEOPLE UNDER 25 ARE HAVING SEX IN SITUATIONSHIPS THAN IN NORMAL RELATIONSHIPS.

"NO THIS CAN'T BE TRUE, MY TINDER EXPERIMENTS CLEARLY SHOWED CHAD ONLY"

Bfd

WELL I'M AFRAID THAT WOMEN HAVE LEFT DATING APPS IN MASS. TINDER IS NOW 80/20 MALE TO FEMALE, AND OTHER APPS ARE AT MINIMUM 70/30. THE NT PILL MATTERS NOW MORE THAN EVER

"B-B-BUT AT LEAST 1/3 OF MEN ARE INCEL, SEE!"
View attachment 1 KPtcKcwp_HjvK09ld1Ct2A.webp

WRONG AGAIN I'M AFRAID, THE RATE OF MEN WHO WAN'T PREMARITAL SEX (i.e. ARE NOT ACTIVELY ATTENDING CHURCH) HAS CONSISTENTLY STAYED THE SAME ALL THROUGHOUT THE LAST DECADE+
3548496 IMG 1423

"NOOOOOOOOO I'M NOT ALONE I'M NOT ALONE, THE INCEL REBELLION WILL BEGIN SOON!!!!"

I'M AFRAID YOU ARE, ONLY THE TRULY SUBHUMAN (BOTTOM 15-20%) STRUGGLE WITH WOMEN

TLDR

1. MOST MEN ARE NOT SEXLESS, THEY ARE IN SITUATIONSHIPS WITH WOMEN. THE AMOUNT OF SEX THAT EACH GENDER HAS IS PRETTY EQUAL
2. THERE HAS NOT BEEN AN INCREASING INCEL EPIDEMIC
3. DATING APPS ARE SAUSAGE FESTS, NT/SOCIAL STATUS MATTERS NOW MATTERS MORE THAN LAST DECADE
4. THE FACT THAT THERE ARE SO MANY INCELS ON THIS SITE IS EVIDENCE THAT AVERAGE LOOKSMAX USERS ARE MUCH UGLIER AND LESS SOCIALLY ADAPT THAN THEY THINK THEY ARE

Attachments

• 3548409_IMG_1422.png
    3548409_IMG_1422.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 3548532_IMG_1427.png
    3548532_IMG_1427.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, thecel, depressionmaxxing and 21 others
Calling nt maxxers
@looksmaxxer234
@HimmyButler

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Looks234
It's over. I contracted autism from this site and now can't talk to women without asking them to rate prime Hexum.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: temporomandibular32, HighClassMaxing, Joe Rogancel and 20 others
On
TLDR AT BOTTOM

THIS THREAD WILL BE WATER TO THOSE WHO VENTURE 5 FEET OUTSIDE THEIR MOTHER'S BASEMENT AT LEAST ONCE EVERY 3 MONTHS BUT IT MUST BE MADE.
THERE IS THIS COMMON MISCONCEPTION AMONG INCELS THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF MEN ARE ALSO SEXLESS EUNECHS. TO BACK THIS UP THEIR LATEST SURVEY IS THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF MEN ARE INCEL WHILE MUCH LESS WOMEN ARE.
THESE EUGENES SEE THIS

View attachment 2340314

"BRUTAL, ONLY CHADS ARE GETTING WOMEN NOW, THE WEST HAS FALLEN, BILLIONS MUST SURGERYMAX"

View attachment 2340320

HOWEVER THREE DIFFERENT SURVEYS TAKEN FROM 2021-2022 PAINT A MUCH DIFFERENT PICTURE

View attachment 2340331
View attachment 2340332
View attachment 2340334
View attachment 2340335

View attachment 2340350

THIS IS ACTUALLY A COGNITIVE BIAS CALLED CONFIRMATION BIAS WHICH I WILL ADDRESS IN THE 3RD PART OF THIS 3 PART SERIES, BUT FOR NOT LETS STAY ON TOPIC.

WHILE IT MAY SEEM LIKE THIS DATA IS INHERENTLY CONTRADICTING, IT IS ACTUALLY CONNECTED IN THE GSS SURVEY

View attachment 2340357

View attachment 2340363

WELL MY BASEMENT DWELLING FRIENDS THIS CAN BE EASILY EXPLAINED BY THE SITUATIONSHIP-PILL. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT IT IS, YOU SHOULD GO LOOK THAT UP IMMEDIATELY. BUT ESSENTIALLY MORE PEOPLE UNDER 25 ARE HAVING SEX IN SITUATIONSHIPS THAN IN NORMAL RELATIONSHIPS.

View attachment 2340385

WELL I'M AFRAID THAT WOMEN HAVE LEFT DATING APPS IN MASS. TINDER IS NOW 80/20 MALE TO FEMALE, AND OTHER APPS ARE AT MINIMUM 70/30. THE NT PILL MATTERS NOW MORE THAN EVER

View attachment 2340398

WRONG AGAIN I'M AFRAID, THE RATE OF MEN WHO WAN'T PREMARITAL SEX (i.e. ARE NOT ACTIVELY ATTENDING CHURCH) HAS CONSISTENTLY STAYED THE SAME ALL THROUGHOUT THE LAST DECADE+
View attachment 2340400

"NOOOOOOOOO I'M NOT ALONE I'M NOT ALONE, THE INCEL REBELLION WILL BEGIN SOON!!!!"

TLDR

1. MOST MEN ARE NOT SEXLESS, THEY ARE IN SITUATIONSHIPS WITH WOMEN. THE AMOUNT OF SEX THAT EACH GENDER HAS IS PRETTY EQUAL
3. DATING APPS ARE SAUSAGE FESTS, NT/SOCIAL STATUS MATTERS NOW MATTERS MORE THAN LAST DECADE
4. THE FACT THAT THERE ARE SO MANY INCELS ON THIS SITE IS EVIDENCE THAT AVERAGE LOOKSMAX USERS ARE MUCH UGLIER AND LESS SOCIALLY ADAPT THAN THEY THINK THEY ARE
Only subhumans congregate on .org

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Squirtoutmabooty
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and WhiteGoodman
Reminder “female hypergamy” 9 times out of 10 is just the guy being ugly and non nt

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, thecel, Deleted member 25377 and 8 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 28541, WhiteGoodman and 2 others
  • WTF
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, thecel, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others
I personally don’t think nt matters everyone on .org is just ugly af
If you have actual autism or Aspergers (2/3 of the this site) you’re fucked, but 90% of normal people irl are fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
If you have actual autism or Aspergers (2/3 of the this site) you’re fucked, but 90% of normal people irl are fine
Most users here are nt (no autism or apserrger) it a look jssue

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Is making a new ig account failo after I deleted jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Just take studies with a tiny amount of population percentage and take it as a general fact gigatheory

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper
Just take studies with a tiny amount of population percentage and take it as a general fact gigatheory
They’re the only studies we have. My real life experience also tells me that only ugly subhumans really struggle, not normies

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others
translator reading this in all caps like:

BE9AEB27 2033 41B5 806A E38130DFEDD2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, thecel, Icon and 1 other person
yeah they just get a cuckold long-term relationship every couple years, totally not incel

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Orvka381, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
They’re the only studies we have. My real life experience also tells me that only ugly subhumans really struggle, not normies
Yep I know, this applies to most topics too. I kinda agree with your post but hard to fully prove it with statistics

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
yeah they just get a cuckold long-term relationship every couple years, totally not incel
Situationships =\= ltr
Though most men eventually want or at least accept ltrs because they aren’t insecure pissbaby chudcels trying to impress homosexual indians

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Over for me,I will live and die alone

Situationships =\= ltr
Though most men eventually want or at least accept ltrs because they aren’t insecure pissbaby chudcels trying to impress homosexual indians
Subchads don't get "situationships", they have to provide, and cuck, and be emotional tampons. Clown.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Sub0, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
funny thread and all but people really larp in these surverys. 80% of men are incel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Oueyy, Joe Rogancel, oldcell and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Sub0 and Kamui
Water, you don’t need 1000 studies to determine the fact that most men aren’t virgins and have had sex lol, go outside you will see normies in relationships that are looksmatched who are most likely having sex with their gfs

Obviously this may be different in different settings, for example in colleges/university Chads or athletes with high SMV will be the ones doing the most slaying whilst normies have to pick up scraps

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Sprinkles, Nick.Harte and 5 others
OP has klinefelter's

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Sub0, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
There's a massive difference in a satisfying romantic/sex-life or getting a betabux dead-marriage LTR and drunk hook-ups twice a year.

The second group are still incels. Aka 80% of men

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381, Joe Rogancel, Recessed Life and 5 others
There's a massive difference in a satisfying romantic/sex-life or getting a betabux dead-marriage LTR and drunk hook-ups twice a year.

The second group are still incels. Aka 80% of men
Muh betabux is cope too, women orgasm more with richer men

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Let the basement dwellers know

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
Muh betabux is cope too, women orgasm more with richer men
With richer men they aren't talking about George, a doctor making 100k/year.

They are talking about Brad the trust-fund millionaire.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sleeper, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others
I do not agree with your assessment.

Incels are men who can't get 8/10, virgin, Aryan JB's.

Only the top 20% of males get to be with these foids and not be incel, if even that, the real percentage is probably way less.

If you think that non-virgin, non-JB, non-Aryan foids count as ascension then you're simply a cuck.

Checkmate faggot OP!
36c

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 28541, Sub0 and 3 others
With richer men they aren't talking about George, a doctor making 100k/year.

They are talking about Brad the trust-fund millionaire.
No doctor is making just 100k in a first world country, but yeah possibly. This thread was mainly to counter the delusion that most men are complete virgins and can’t get ltrs when they could in past eras. That’s complete delusion

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 28541, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
No doctor is making just 100k in a first world country, but yeah possibly. This thread was mainly to counter the delusion that most men are complete virgins and can’t get ltrs when they could in past eras. That’s complete delusion
They aren't complete virgins, but most of them have awful romance-/sex-lives. It's essentially the same thing.

The difference with past eras is massive, because women weren't fucking around like crazy back then, but got married early on in life. This is no longer the case, so now life has become totally different.

You have more women with massive n-counts, a few chads with massive n-counts, and a massive amount of men that can't relate to these women or chads.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sleeper, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
They aren't complete virgins, but most of them have awful romance-/sex-lives. It's essentially the same thing.

The difference with past eras is massive, because women weren't fucking around like crazy back then, but got married early on in life. This is no longer the case, so now life has become totally different.
Most women aren’t fucking around like crazy, the average amount of sex partners across generations hasn’t changed much since the sexual revolution.
If anything it’s less than before

Most women aren’t fucking around like crazy, the average amount of sex partners across generations hasn’t changed much since the sexual revolution.
Half the women in my class had a bc of 5+ in high school tbh it over

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and MoggerGaston
Average didn't change as much as the median of course.

I have a decently high n-count at 11 atm, but one night-stands are basically useless. I've had sex a total of 20-30 times or so in my life in total.

It's a joke. N-count doesn't tell the full picture when chad has 5 FwBs in a year that he fucks 20 times each.

I don't believe the n-count stats anyways. Everywhere around me in university social circles in the netherlands, women are all fucking like crazy.

Caging at this statistic. 3% of men 18-24 have a bodycount over 5. Can’t be true
that’s in the year they surveyed, most men don’t even get to double digits in their lifetime

• WTF
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Incel cope. I refuse to believe this
that or anyone who answers surveys is a eugene who doesn’t get laid, which would help my main point even more

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
TLDR AT BOTTOM

THESE EUGENES SEE THIS

View attachment 2340314

View attachment 2340320

View attachment 2340331
View attachment 2340332
View attachment 2340334
View attachment 2340335

View attachment 2340350

View attachment 2340357

View attachment 2340363

View attachment 2340385

View attachment 2340398

View attachment 2340400

TLDR

ok but what is the looks threshhold. like what is the minimum to be accepted into the dating scene in your opinion. i get positive affirmation from people around me that i have a good aura around me and look just fine but like i am always worried i am not enough you feel me, i am really interested in your answer.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
ok but what is the looks threshhold. like what is the minimum to be accepted into society in your opinion. i get positive affirmation from peoplea around me that i have a good aura around me and look just fine but like i am always worried i am not enough you feel me, i am really interested in your answer.
Not sure how to answer that. As long as you look somewhat normie you shouldn’t be a permanent virgin incel and should be able to get girls, but the bar to slay tons of women is much much higher. You’d need elite looks or status for that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
that’s in the year they surveyed, most men don’t even get to double digits in their lifetime
n-count is irrelevant anyways.

I am already at double digits and I am a truecel. I have sex twice a year, but each time with a new girl since beyond some random drunk hook-up it ain't working for me. And I get ditched right after.

My n-count is 12, but I've had sex like 30 times total in my life. Most men I know that do well with women have many times my n-count and dozen of times my sexual experience.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541

I am already at double digits and I am a truecel. I have sex twice a year, but each time with a new girl since beyond some random drunk hook-up it ain't working for me. And I get ditched right after.

My n-count is 12, but I've had sex like 30 times total in my life. Most men I know that do well with women have many times my n-count and dozen of times my sexual experience.
No offense I don’t understand how you can be in a ltr for longer than like 6 months and not have had sex at least 30 times.
I did that in hs

No offense I don’t understand how you can be in a ltr for longer than like 6 months and not have had sex at least 30 times.
I did that in hs
Ive never had a ltr.

Longest ive dated a girl was like 3 months and it was long distance.

I am truecel

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 30918 and Squirtoutmabooty
Most foids are having casual sex and hook ups but not really to the degree that it makes them a legit whore, if you wanna find actually sluts go to any big name university/college with lots of D1 athletes and fraternities and parties lmao, THOSE bitches are legit giga whores and hook up with new dudes every other day, not even joking lmao

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, autistic_tendencies and Squirtoutmabooty

Kys you autistic retard, you aren't a trucel

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
M

You aren’t incel stfu
Kys you autistic retard, you aren't a trucel
ong blud thinks he’s apart of the squad 💀💀💀💀💀💀