BRUTALLY EVISCERATING THE "MOST MEN ARE INCEL" COPE, TRUECELS DO NOT ENTER

extreme incels think only think like 5-10% of men are getting play when in reality its around 20-25%, which is a very large amount of the population considering many men are overweight/skinnyfat, don't take care of themselves, and dont put any care into being NT

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
3548496 IMG 1423

This shows degeneracy is rising. Religious men are losing to the fuckboys in the modern dating market. Because women now require sex to be had right off the bat. Being a “no sex before marriage” type of guy is disadvantageous because modern women won’t accept that sort of commitment; people just want to hook up ASAP.

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 2346087

This shows degeneracy is rising. Religious men are losing to the fuckboys in the modern dating market. Because women now require sex to be had right off the bat. Being a “no sex before marriage” type of guy is disadvantageous because modern women won’t accept that sort of commitment; people just want to hook up ASAP.
Been known unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: thecel
oofy doofies never lose

i wish i listened to the title and didnt enter

• So Sad
You are incel if u cannot date your looksmatch too, or dating sub 4

I would say is about 75 percent when we talk about inceldom

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
TLDR AT BOTTOM

THIS THREAD WILL BE WATER TO THOSE WHO VENTURE 5 FEET OUTSIDE THEIR MOTHER'S BASEMENT AT LEAST ONCE EVERY 3 MONTHS BUT IT MUST BE MADE.
THERE IS THIS COMMON MISCONCEPTION AMONG INCELS THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF MEN ARE ALSO SEXLESS EUNECHS. TO BACK THIS UP THEIR LATEST SURVEY IS THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF MEN ARE INCEL WHILE MUCH LESS WOMEN ARE.
THESE EUGENES SEE THIS

View attachment 2340314

"BRUTAL, ONLY CHADS ARE GETTING WOMEN NOW, THE WEST HAS FALLEN, BILLIONS MUST SURGERYMAX"

View attachment 2340320

WHEN YOU REALLY DON'T LOOK INTO IT, IT SEEMS LIKE THEY HAVE A POINT.

HOWEVER THREE DIFFERENT SURVEYS TAKEN FROM 2021-2022 PAINT A MUCH DIFFERENT PICTURE

View attachment 2340331
View attachment 2340332
View attachment 2340334
View attachment 2340335

"HUH, THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. THIS IS JUST MEN LYING OBVIOUSLY. IT'S OVER"
View attachment 2340350

THIS IS ACTUALLY A COGNITIVE BIAS CALLED CONFIRMATION BIAS WHICH I WILL ADDRESS IN THE 3RD PART OF THIS 3 PART SERIES, BUT FOR NOT LETS STAY ON TOPIC.

WHILE IT MAY SEEM LIKE THIS DATA IS INHERENTLY CONTRADICTING, IT IS ACTUALLY CONNECTED IN THE GSS SURVEY

View attachment 2340357

"I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND"

View attachment 2340363

WELL MY BASEMENT DWELLING FRIENDS THIS CAN BE EASILY EXPLAINED BY THE SITUATIONSHIP-PILL. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT IT IS, YOU SHOULD GO LOOK THAT UP IMMEDIATELY. BUT ESSENTIALLY MORE PEOPLE UNDER 25 ARE HAVING SEX IN SITUATIONSHIPS THAN IN NORMAL RELATIONSHIPS.

"NO THIS CAN'T BE TRUE, MY TINDER EXPERIMENTS CLEARLY SHOWED CHAD ONLY"

View attachment 2340385

WELL I'M AFRAID THAT WOMEN HAVE LEFT DATING APPS IN MASS. TINDER IS NOW 80/20 MALE TO FEMALE, AND OTHER APPS ARE AT MINIMUM 70/30. THE NT PILL MATTERS NOW MORE THAN EVER

"B-B-BUT AT LEAST 1/3 OF MEN ARE INCEL, SEE!"
View attachment 2340398

WRONG AGAIN I'M AFRAID, THE RATE OF MEN WHO WAN'T PREMARITAL SEX (i.e. ARE NOT ACTIVELY ATTENDING CHURCH) HAS CONSISTENTLY STAYED THE SAME ALL THROUGHOUT THE LAST DECADE+
View attachment 2340400

"NOOOOOOOOO I'M NOT ALONE I'M NOT ALONE, THE INCEL REBELLION WILL BEGIN SOON!!!!"

I'M AFRAID YOU ARE, ONLY THE TRULY SUBHUMAN (BOTTOM 15-20%) STRUGGLE WITH WOMEN

TLDR

1. MOST MEN ARE NOT SEXLESS, THEY ARE IN SITUATIONSHIPS WITH WOMEN. THE AMOUNT OF SEX THAT EACH GENDER HAS IS PRETTY EQUAL
2. THERE HAS NOT BEEN AN INCREASING INCEL EPIDEMIC
3. DATING APPS ARE SAUSAGE FESTS, NT/SOCIAL STATUS MATTERS NOW MATTERS MORE THAN LAST DECADE
4. THE FACT THAT THERE ARE SO MANY INCELS ON THIS SITE IS EVIDENCE THAT AVERAGE LOOKSMAX USERS ARE MUCH UGLIER AND LESS SOCIALLY ADAPT THAN THEY THINK THEY ARE
Massive cope post is easily disprovable by comparing incel and virgin rates across different countries and cultures as well as the many thousands of other surveys and studies that all focus on the exact same things. We're seeing similar rates of inceldom rise among many countries in the same patterns as a result of modern cultural impacts and what it then leads to such as the promiscuity rates in women rising, sexless rates in men exploding, the decline of marriage and children and then being followed by women who've never had relationships even as they reach 30 and all becoming childless and unmarried while men just drop out entirely. We're seeing this all the way from Sweden to Japan reporting the same things

You're also failing to take into account that it is not the men having situationships, its the women. Im too lazy to go find the graph on it but there was one done that showed after the rise of social media and dating apps that the top percentage of men were having more sex than ever before meanwhile the average man was having less while previously they had similar rates. Again just basic hypergamy that you can see everywhere.

Choosing extremely isolated studies with questionable criteria at best and drawing conclusions from them that go against all the other data available everywhere else is flat earth level of thinking. Even worse your graphs are showing that during the pandemic lockdowns, amount of sexless women understandably DOUBLED since everyone was shut in meanwhile the amount of sexless men DECREASED by a few percent . Even a basement level IQ could see that something is not right here and if anything that survey would only prove that a small amount of men are sleeping with all the women since if we are to take that survey at face value then men were having more sex during lockdown while the amount of female incels doubled overnight because they were no longer able to go out to hookup with with this same 20% of men. Clearly they are not surveying the average man and woman, they are focusing in on very specific demographics of men while casting a wide net for the women (not uncommon) or the men are all lying

Last edited:
81E1E411 9C7C 447F 9FFE 4FED1DEF72F1

the power of NT

Happy Lets Go GIF by Tennis TV