Brutally mogged co worker in front of women

The Grinch

The Grinch

He was bragging about being all tough and shit, because he goes to the gym and takes fighting lessons, then I challenged him to armwrestling. It was during break and everyone was looking at us, while I brutally strength-mogged him in front of everyone.

He was so angry, but tried to hide his disappointment but it was obvious from his facial expression.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and boyopower23
winning an arm wrestling match doesn’t mean he couldn’t beat your ass in front of those same foids

• +1
Reactions: Absi
Lol like high schoolers you need to grow up but I guess incels never grow up

na he cucked you big time and fucked your mom

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
winning an arm wrestling match doesn’t mean he couldn’t beat your ass in front of those same foids
Exactly, when i was boxing back then some of the hardest punchers at my gym where surprisingly weak in arm wrestling, but they could break a teeth and ko your ass in one hook, arm wrestling is just a game lol

• Love it
Reactions: looksmaxxer559
JFL y’all fell for the larp.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ryan
He was bragging about being all tough and shit, because he goes to the gym and takes fighting lessons, then I challenged him to armwrestling. It was during break and everyone was looking at us, while I brutally strength-mogged him in front of everyone.

He was so angry, but tried to hide his disappointment but it was obvious from his facial expression.
That’s why i train for armwrestling

based grinch!

He will rape you dumbass nigga