I approached another co-worker, AGAIN! (GTIFH)

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
Why should you care? becuase i'm 27yo khhv. you need to know!
There are 2 JBlite where i work, the first one whom i developed onitis on brutally rejected me after making me think she likes me + insane humiliation. (series of threads)
today i approached the second JBlite, here is how it happened. have this in mind, first JBlite once told me and this second JBlite is into me. could be lie could be test could be teasing, idk im just saying.
[JBlite = 18-20 yo girls who have small and cute body]

I was finally working next to her and we were kinda isolated so we could talk. i was responsible for filling a chocolate tank. 30 min into the work, i was talking to her about normal stuff and i got distracted talking to her that i forgot to close the pipe.
chocolate was pouring behind me, filling the table and ground. suddenly i looked back and was like "fuckkkk" in english ofc natural respond.

then everyone realized and shit here we go agian. the guy who hates me, started to making fun of me saying "if u didn't keep talking and being distracted, this woudn't happen" jokingly, meaning he knew i was flirting with the girl.

anyway, they cost the damage from my payment and the whole mess took 2 hours to fix. half way through cleaning i looked at her and said "this is all your fault" she laughed.

after 2 hours i came back to where i was, next to her and i said "ok, where was i? right..." she laughed.

then i didn't say anything for like 5-10 minutes. i just wanted to know, would she start talking to me if i don't start the conversation. and yes she did, she just talked about something random to me just to start convo agian.

that did it, i thought i should ask her out. i said "baby i know that you've been wondering, mmmm so here goes nothing ... in case you didn't know baby im crazy about you.." just kidding but i'd do if she could understand since lowinhib
I said "I'm gonna leave here in 15th, we may never see each other again" then she said casual why and shit and i responded with casual payment is too low stuff.

then i said "look, I'm a frank person, i'm just gonna be honest. i like you" then she got kinda nervous and said "I don't know what to say"
then she said something else but i didn't hear, her voice is low af.
Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

i said "what?" then when she was about to say it, my boss called me to go somewhere quickly.

i didn't care about her call, i was still looking at her waiting for response. then she said "go get that first, we'll talk later".

and that's it, we were never in same place together again. i see her and we make eye contact but we can't talk. she is definitely not the kinda girl who would approach a male co-worker to talk. it's so bad for her, ppl instantly think she is into me cuz she never talks to anyone.
and i can't approach her when people are around her.

so i'm in total suspension, in a limbo right now. don't really know if she rejected me or what but here is the thing, i don't care about her like how i did with the first one. i'm like whatever

so if she likes me, this time she has to approach. i won't approach her again ever. she should be listening to this rn

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, mug, lemonnz and 2 others
IMG 6137

• JFL
Reactions: 6′2 still over, Autisticbrokeass2, ascension and 1 other person
for autistic adhd cels

TL;DR: After facing rejection from one coworker (JBlite), the author approached another (the second JBlite) and accidentally caused a chocolate spill while talking to her. Despite the mishap, they engaged in conversation, and the author eventually confessed their feelings, but the coworker seemed unsure and asked to talk later. However, they haven't had a chance to talk since, leaving the author unsure of the coworker's feelings. The author is now in a state of limbo, unwilling to make further moves and waiting for the coworker to take the initiative.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Petsmart, aleksander and 8 others
for autistic adhd cels

TL;DR: After facing rejection from one coworker (JBlite), the author approached another (the second JBlite) and accidentally caused a chocolate spill while talking to her. Despite the mishap, they engaged in conversation, and the author eventually confessed their feelings, but the coworker seemed unsure and asked to talk later. However, they haven't had a chance to talk since, leaving the author unsure of the coworker's feelings. The author is now in a state of limbo, unwilling to make further moves and waiting for the coworker to take the initiative.
Based. this true

im very sleep so dnrd, hope u get over it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Psychophilly
for autistic adhd cels

wait a minute that doesn't sound like a big deal...

dnrd - normal greycel response

dnrd - normal greycel response
tiktok generation, everything should be short and quick cuz u dopamine junky. can't wait for reward that long in your brain, it must be quick

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Why should you care? becuase i'm 27yo khhv. you need to know!
There are 2 JBlite where i work, the first one whom i developed onitis on brutally rejected me after making me think she likes me + insane humiliation. (series of threads)
today i approached the second JBlite, here is how it happened. have this in mind, first JBlite once told me and this second JBlite is into me. could be lie could be test could be teasing, idk im just saying.
[JBlite = 18-20 yo girls who have small and cute body]

I was finally working next to her and we were kinda isolated so we could talk. i was responsible for filling a chocolate tank. 30 min into the work, i was talking to her about normal stuff and i got distracted talking to her that i forgot to close the pipe.
chocolate was pouring behind me, filling the table and ground. suddenly i looked back and was like "fuckkkk" in english ofc natural respond.

then everyone realized and shit here we go agian. the guy who hates me, started to making fun of me saying "if u didn't keep talking and being distracted, this woudn't happen" jokingly, meaning he knew i was flirting with the girl.

anyway, they cost the damage from my payment and the whole mess took 2 hours to fix. half way through cleaning i looked at her and said "this is all your fault" she laughed.

after 2 hours i came back to where i was, next to her and i said "ok, where was i? right..." she laughed.

then i didn't say anything for like 5-10 minutes. i just wanted to know, would she start talking to me if i don't start the conversation. and yes she did, she just talked about something random to me just to start convo agian.

that did it, i thought i should ask her out. i said "baby i know that you've been wondering, mmmm so here goes nothing ... in case you didn't know baby im crazy about you.." just kidding but i'd do if she could understand since lowinhib
I said "I'm gonna leave here in 15th, we may never see each other again" then she said casual why and shit and i responded with casual payment is too low stuff.

then i said "look, I'm a frank person, i'm just gonna be honest. i like you" then she got kinda nervous and said "I don't know what to say"
then she said something else but i didn't hear, her voice is low af.
Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

i said "what?" then when she was about to say it, my boss called me to go somewhere quickly.

i didn't care about her call, i was still looking at her waiting for response. then she said "go get that first, we'll talk later".

and that's it, we were never in same place together again. i see her and we make eye contact but we can't talk. she is definitely not the kinda girl who would approach a male co-worker to talk. it's so bad for her, ppl instantly think she is into me cuz she never talks to anyone.
and i can't approach her when people are around her.

so i'm in total suspension, in a limbo right now. don't really know if she rejected me or what but here is the thing, i don't care about her like how i did with the first one. i'm like whatever

so if she likes me, this time she has to approach. i won't approach her again ever. she should be listening to this rn

not a single atom

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
do u work for willy wonka or some shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cheerio, Jarate and LordSergiXX63
we'll talk later".

and that's it, we were never in same place together again. i see her and we make eye contact but we can't talk.
bribe your boss to put you in the same place with her, kinda simp behavior but going by your story she was showing multiple ioi’s