bsso for like 2.5k usd

gigacumster3000

gigacumster3000

Bronze
would you do bsso for 2.5k usd? its pretty cheap in my country anyway im making shitload of money
im kinda scared though and i would need to wear braces and some other shits on my palate to widen my upper jaw first

you have some pics with good bsso transformations?

Pretty brutal surgery. You sure you need? Post pics

Pretty brutal surgery. You sure you need? Post pics
yeah im brutally recessed, i literally perma jut my lower jaw. but i cant hide it when i eat etc.

you sure you only need bsso?

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
would you do bsso for 2.5k usd? its pretty cheap in my country anyway im making shitload of money
im kinda scared though and i would need to wear braces and some other shits on my palate to widen my upper jaw first
What country

you sure you only need bsso?
yeah, i talked with doctors and they considered djs but they can widen my upper jaw by some palate expander shit like this

If you need it then get it. But unless you're getting it with genio and go to a surgeon with an eye for aesthetics a lot of orthognatic surgery that's solely done for functional purposes have rather underwhelming results.

If you need it then get it. But unless you're getting it with genio and go to a surgeon with an eye for aesthetics a lot of orthognatic surgery that's solely done for functional purposes have rather underwhelming results.
yeah thats what im scared of, i saw some shit transformations literally no change

yeah thats what im scared of, i saw some shit transformations literally no change
If your bite is screwed up then it's worth looking into. But if your bite is mostly fine and you're just looking for aesthetic changes then I'd look more into genioplasty for projection and chin wing osteotemies for wider jaws. That or chin implant/mandibular angle implants.

where you from?