Buccal Fat Removal

coomahboomah

coomahboomah

tt3sav
Should I get buccal fat removal or simply lyposis my ass at home? What are the risks of either

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
Lypolisis can alter nerves and veins, have slow results (you're bloated for a few weeks after injections),you can get a bad infection, and the results are underwhelming but of course it's super cheap and progressive so it doesn't look like surgery if you need to hide it (and still it depends)

Buccal fat removal is costly but a part from that it's better in every way.

I regret not doing it earlier, since I've done lipolisys 7 times and still need to do it a lot to get rid of my cheek fat.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 52566 and 1 other person
Lypolisis can alter nerves and veins, have slow results (you're bloated for a few weeks after injections),you can get a bad infection, and the results are underwhelming but of course it's super cheap and progressive so it doesn't look like surgery if you need to hide it (and still it depends)

I regret not doing it earlier, since I've done lipolisys 7 times and still need to do it a lot to get rid of my cheek fat.
How bads the swelling, can I hide it from my parents?

3678058 patrick bateman

13year old graycells living with their parents questioning about buccal fat surgery and will there be swelling after and how to hide it.... :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, Kristin, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
dude you're a 15 year old living with his parents, you're not having any plastic surgeries done anytime soon

• +1
Reactions: kaspersky and Kristin
dude you're a 15 year old living with his parents, you're not having any plastic surgeries done anytime soon
16 actually nah but frl, u don’t think i can hide the swelling?

16 actually nah but frl, u don’t think i can hide the swelling?
its normal this age, probs water retention from estrogen or lack bones. a bit of estrogen is essential, t:e ratio

i can show you where to get it

Can you give a short tutorial how to do it?

Buccal fat removal has not demonstrated enough good results for me to get it nor recommend it. I’m gonna let other surgerycels test it out before I decide, but I’m not convinced so far.

So yes you should get it and share results so I have another data point.

i work a lot, might just get it when i’m 18, but I was talking about lyposis
Well then i say go for it bro. From what ive seen its one of the most underrated and easiest ways of getting better jaw definition

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
Well then i say go for it bro. From what ive seen its one of the most underrated and easiest ways of getting better jaw definition
thinking about the aging element because i’d never thought about it

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Unless you are already 10% bodyfat and your bone structure is good enough that it needs 0 augmentation, save your money for that instead of worrying about your buccal fat. Some people really do benefit, but most people who get it would be better served by a bimax or implants first. Plus, most aren't lean enough to know what their face looks like, so it has the potential to really looksmin you.

Unless you are already 10% bodyfat and your bone structure is good enough that it needs 0 augmentation, save your money for that instead of worrying about your buccal fat. Some people really do benefit, but most people who get it would be better served by a bimax or implants first. Plus, most aren't lean enough to know what their face looks like, so it has the potential to really looksmin you.
i’m getting bi max to close the overbite soon

hell no, you'll age like shit.
False only for women. The less fat the better for men.
However if you don't have a good bone structure or good facial harmony being lean isn't going to save you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Taro, coomahboomah and enchanted_elixir