What is the best way to leanmax and lose facial bloat?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Ded srs.

I actually have very little idea on how to lose this shit. What’s the best diet, routine, whatever for newbies?

Inb4 “buccal fat removal”. I’m not trying to age 20 years in 20 hours.

have good bones, but also dont eat too much junk food, and maximize your inner light

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx, datboijj and Kristin
Not eating

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine, datboijj and Kristin
Only eat dinner

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Kristin
semaglutide/ozempic

ur body wasn't designed to be 10 percent bodyfat dickskin shredded, whatever created our bodies didn't take into account for extreme hypergamy and female desire for unachievable male beauty standards like being jacked and lean at the same time

therefore if u want to avoid suffering 24/7 get on ozempic and you will get to this unnatural levels of leanness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, VenatorLuparius, Manletmachine and 7 others
High protein low carb diet worked for me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine, pablomaxx and Kristin
semaglutide/ozempic

ur body wasn't designed to be 10 percent bodyfat dickskin shredded, whatever created our bodies didn't take into account for extreme hypergamy and female desire for unachievable male beauty standards like being jacked and lean at the same time

therefore if u want to avoid suffering 24/7 get on ozempic and you will get to this unnatural levels of leanness
ozempic? I've heard that fucks ur face up

oh well, my face is already fucked up. thanks my friend...will look into it

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Go low carb or cut carbs entirely for a while
Creatine adds bloat if you take it everyday

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
ozempic? I've heard that fucks ur face up
cope created by room temperature iq landwhales who go from obese to normal weight and when they realise how ugly and boneless they are under all that fat they blame it on ozempic

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, autistic_tendencies, FBl and 1 other person
dex/vyvanse, addy or mph plus keto, exercise and electrolytes

• +1
cope created by room temperature iq landwhales who go from obese to normal weight and when they realise how ugly and boneless they are under all that fat they blame it on ozempic
I'm looking for good sources of ozempic as we speak. Hopefully I do not get fentanyl and fucking explode lol

• +1
Reactions: Netrunner and twilight
I'm looking for good sources of ozempic as we speak. Hopefully I do not get fentanyl and fucking explode lol
Ozempic is shit for you. You’ll get more out of exercise, low/no carbs and taking addy/dex or ritalin. If you’re worried about toxicity from stims just take NAC + magnesium and glycine on the days you aren’t taking them

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Kristin
Ozempic is shit for you. You’ll get more out of exercise, low/no carbs and taking addy/dex or ritalin. If you’re worried about toxicity from stims just take NAC + magnesium and glycine on the days you aren’t taking them
If you wanna go all the way and have a huge appetite use caffeine and nicotine as well. But start low with the amphs and work your way up.

• Love it
thing is that ritalin and other stims are hard to come by here without a prescription.

thing is that ritalin and other stims are hard to come by here without a prescription.
Lol not at all bro I’m in aus. Just buy Modafinil online if you can’t get a hold of amphs

Lol not at all bro I’m in aus
in the US in my state its kinda hard to get that shit. Usually people who buy that stuff outside of a pharmacy get fent and fucking die lol

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
in the US in my state its kinda hard to get that shit. Usually people who buy that stuff outside of a pharmacy get fent and fucking die lol
if you go to uni it shouldn’t be hard to find someone that sells prescription stims on the side. Everyone fucking uses stims in uni bro

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Kristin
Ded srs.

I actually have very little idea on how to lose this shit. What’s the best diet, routine, whatever for newbies?

Inb4 “buccal fat removal”. I’m not trying to age 20 years in 20 hours.
Start light PEDS if you are >18
Like SARM only cycles

• Love it
Start light PEDS if you are >18
Like SARM only cycles
i actually did that last summer. Rad140 was a great experience, definitely recommend it

I have a bottle of ostarine i haven't gotten around to using yet but that's definitely the move for this summer

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
i actually did that last summer. Rad140 was a great experience, definitely recommend it

I have a bottle of ostarine i haven't gotten around to using yet but that's definitely the move for this summer
Osta is good for cutting

• +1

What was your rad cycle?

What was your rad cycle?
10mg rad and 25mg mk (I know, terrible for bloat, but great for bulking) every day for 8 weeks

Hopefully I do not get fentanyl and fucking explode lol
Lol. Injecting fentanyl and exploding..
Hell of a way to die though.

• JFL
Stimulants/Semaglutide/2,4-DNP/Tirzepatide
Pick your poison

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: micropp
Does eating high protein override muscle loss from low carbs?
it is more complicated than this, but yes, if you're cutting you should eat more protein, like 2g/kg

how about going to the fucking gym

Imagine needing to be spoonfed weight loss advice in current year. Every American is fat, I literally can’t go a day without seeing weight loss advice.

Calorie deficit, eat foods that are big and fill your stomach physically but are low calorie density.

That’s it. Two words “calorie deficit” or “eat less” we’ve had this shit figured out for years.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Kristin
dont go on ozempic just cut your meals in half or fake adhd and get vyvanse it made me lose like 20 pounds

• Woah
dont go on ozempic just cut your meals in half or fake adhd and get vyvanse it made me lose like 20 pounds
Ozempic will make you a skinny fat soy body, you'll lose weight sure but your body composition will be shittier than if you lose the weight natty. You lose a higher percentage of muscle compared to natty weight loss.

Also needing a pill for weight loss is pathetic like the entire concept is just low T as fuck and if you’re considering that route you need to stop being a bitch and man up. I’d sooner recommend you inject steroids than take ozempic.

Ozempic will make you a skinny fat soy body, you'll lose weight sure but your body composition will be shittier than if you lose the weight natty. You lose a higher percentage of muscle compared to natty weight loss.
yeah ozempic is geniune shit

Also needing a pill for weight loss is pathetic
yeah tell that to half this forum
ive seen so many threads about weight loss like just drop the fork bud it cant be that hard
but ig it helps people sleep better (not vyvanse sleep becomes geniune garbage)

intermittent fasting. dont start eating till around 16:00

intermittent fasting. dont start eating till around 16:00
I never wake up hungry tbh, if I could get into the habit of regularly eating a big breakfast instead of trying to cram calories at the end of the day before bed I’d be over 200lb by now. Gotta eat big to get big GODDAMNIT.

Does eating high protein override muscle loss from low carbs?
The actually process is very complex, but usually the muscles soreness go off giving you leaner look

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
Every American is fat, I literally can’t go a day without seeing weight loss advice.
It’s mostly my face that’s fat. I’m actually insanely underweight for my height and age.