Buffalo grocery mass shooter sentenced to life in prison without parole

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Buffalo supermarket gunman handed life sentence for massacre that killed 10. According to CBS News, The gunman who killed 10 people and injured three more in a racist mass shooting at a Buffalo, New York, supermarket last year was sentenced on Wednesday to life in prison without parole. The sentencing came during a tense hearing in which someone in the audience rushed at the gunman and was restrained by a court officer.

"There can be no mercy for you, no understanding, no second chances," said Judge Susan Eagan while delivering the sentence in court. "The damage you have caused is too great and the people you have hurt are too valuable to this community. You will never see the light of day as a free man ever again."

4C399EF5 ECAC 4253 B493 06911D20B9C0

Furthermore the shooter has apologised in court-

"I'm very sorry for all the pain I forced the victims and their families to suffer through. I'm very sorry for stealing the lives of your loved ones. I cannot express how much I regret all the decisions I made leading up to my actions on May 14," Payton Gendron, wearing an orange jumpsuit and shackles, said in court.

"I did a terrible thing that day. I shot and killed people because they were Black. Looking back now, I can't believe I actually did it. I believed what I read online and acted out of hate. I know I can't take it back, but I wish I could, and I don't want anyone to be inspired by me and what I did."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bluderbra and Sprinkles
guy looks like a fat jeffrey dahmer

foids will be writing him love letters while he’s getting railed by thugmaxxed BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Slayerino, thecel and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Gladiator
The damage you have caused is too great and the people you have hurt are too valuable to this community. You will never see the light of day as a free man ever again."

Hahahaah.

The damage you have caused is too great and the people you have hurt are too valuable to this community. You will never see the light of day as a free man ever again."

Hahahaah.
Over

SMV boost ngl

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Did he post on incel sites?

Buffalo supermarket gunman handed life sentence for massacre that killed 10. According to CBS News, The gunman who killed 10 people and injured three more in a racist mass shooting at a Buffalo, New York, supermarket last year was sentenced on Wednesday to life in prison without parole. The sentencing came during a tense hearing in which someone in the audience rushed at the gunman and was restrained by a court officer.

"There can be no mercy for you, no understanding, no second chances," said Judge Susan Eagan while delivering the sentence in court. "The damage you have caused is too great and the people you have hurt are too valuable to this community. You will never see the light of day as a free man ever again."

View attachment 2080425

"I'm very sorry for all the pain I forced the victims and their families to suffer through. I'm very sorry for stealing the lives of your loved ones. I cannot express how much I regret all the decisions I made leading up to my actions on May 14," Payton Gendron, wearing an orange jumpsuit and shackles, said in court.

"I did a terrible thing that day. I shot and killed people because they were Black. Looking back now, I can't believe I actually did it. I believed what I read online and acted out of hate. I know I can't take it back, but I wish I could, and I don't want anyone to be inspired by me and what I did."

One of those stupid bigots, sadly they think its still 1960s . Today we have cameras all over the bigotry is so strong he thought he could get away with it. So these bigots read up on history of the good ole days, and carry out attacks thinking its no big deal.

The judge shook his head in disappointment and sighed:
"Well, young man, I hope this will be a lesson for you and won't happen again in the future! Go now, you're free, go before I change my mind!!!".