Build ur Stacy

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
What’s your ideal women (looks only)
Well... I prefer skinny women with good shoulder to waist ratio I don’t really care for big boobs or ass whatever face is most important... do some guys actually prefer fat women? (Not thick but actually fat) or they just coping? I think older men like their women nice and obese but do they do it by choice or because of lack of options? Anyways I know a lot of guys into blondes but they look too cheap and expendable too me so yeah brunettes and black hair moggs

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
5’10, pale, midsize with c cup breasts and decent but not big ass, narrow-average shoulders and wider than average hips, light pink lips, nips, and lips, dark brows, alternative makeup and any hair colour but ideally black or a vibrant dyed colour

tristin mays

Long blonde hair, blue eyed giga stacy leanmaxxed with some blonde hair on the arms that will shine in the sun
026.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
pale white skin (germanic/anglo/scandi pheno)
a10 eyes
very light freckles across nose bridge
low set curved nose thats small
high and sort of wide set cheekbones
hair color not that important but prefer blonde
5'3-5'4
kind of high fwhr
avg bmi
small tits but not flat
above avg ass tight high set compact but projects decently
defined vermillion border with projected upper lip but not overly big lips
somewhat narrow shoulders relative to waist
PCT but not over the top
105-110 degree gonial angle
must be able to drive me to appointments and cook for me also work 50+ hours a day unless i say otherwise and provide for me financially

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and 5.5psl
5’10, pale, midsize with c cup breasts and decent but not big ass, narrow-average shoulders and wider than average hips, light pink lips, nips, and lips, dark brows, alternative makeup and any hair colour but ideally black or a vibrant dyed colour
In short, u gotta be gigga chad if u want to be this picky... maybe u can learn to lucid dream better luck in the vertiral world

362cf79310cd9cec9b6beb8c600e0a03

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25323
Long blonde hair, blue eyed giga stacy leanmaxxed with some blonde hair on the arms that will shine in the sun
026.jpg
Mannn blonde chicks too me look low class

• WTF
Reactions: ;-;
pale white skin (germanic/anglo/scandi pheno)
a10 eyes
very light freckles across nose bridge
low set curved nose thats small
high and sort of wide set cheekbones
hair color not that important but prefer blonde
5'3-5'4
kind of high fwhr
avg bmi
small tits but not flat
above avg ass tight high set compact but projects decently
defined vermillion border with projected upper lip but not overly big lips
somewhat narrow shoulders relative to waist
PCT but not over the top
105-110 degree gonial angle
must be able to drive me to appointments and cook for me also work 50+ hours a day unless i say otherwise and provide for me financially
I don’t want my women to work

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
In short, u gotta be gigga chad if u want to be this picky... maybe u can learn to lucid dream better luck in the vertiral world
Your thread said build your Stacy, not the most attainable girl to you. Also I’m daddy’smoneymaxxed so despite my average looks I’m talking girls similar to what I described

Your thread said build your Stacy, not the most attainable girl to you. Also I’m daddy’smoneymaxxed so despite my average looks I’m talking girls similar to what I described
So money theory works? How tall r u? Do u have any pics of the chicks u pulled? R u planning to get surgery?

So money theory works? How tall r u? Do u have any pics of the chicks u pulled? R u planning to get surgery?
Idk if money works but the things that come with it like nice clothes and house etc. I’m 6’0, don’t feel comfortable sharing pics of others here, and I’d consider getting bimax or maybe just some facial implants

Idk if money works but the things that come with it like nice clothes and house etc. I’m 6’0, don’t feel comfortable sharing pics of others here, and I’d consider getting bimax or maybe just some facial implants
Just be tall theory and money doesn’t help if ur not in a 3rd world country, best thing bout money is surgery

Just be tall theory and money doesn’t help if ur in a 3rd world country, best thing bout money is surgery
Idk I’m in a first world country but the average height here is like 5’11 so 6’0 is just average here. I walk past 6’5 people every day

Idk I’m in a first world country but the average height here is like 5’11 so 6’0 is just average here. I walk past 6’5 people every day
In short it’s over for my sub human ass, congratulations more news at 11

What’s your ideal women (looks only)
Well... I prefer skinny women with good shoulder to waist ratio I don’t really care for big boobs or ass whatever face is most important... do some guys actually prefer fat women? (Not thick but actually fat) or they just coping? I think older men like their women nice and obese but do they do it by choice or because of lack of options? Anyways I know a lot of guys into blondes but they look too cheap and expendable too me so yeah brunettes and black hair moggs
Face and hair and skintone
madison-beer-tout.jpg

Boobs
UWyCUX3Fax4xQGsg8MtgyA-415-80.jpg

Ass
woman-sweet-ass-sketch-outline-600w-433008433.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: GigaAscender
Face and hair and skintone
madison-beer-tout.jpg

Boobs
UWyCUX3Fax4xQGsg8MtgyA-415-80.jpg

Ass
woman-sweet-ass-sketch-outline-600w-433008433.jpg
Same bro, well maybe the 2nd pic she can be a little less fat and have smaller wrists and limbs... I’ll be lucky to marry a fire hydrant let alone sit here and act like I can choice xd

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
studio-portrait-of-smiling-overweight-woman-E7008E.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: normie_joe
These are morphs but

Samusirl

Perfect

FaceApp 1682918954201

FaceApp 1683162955628

some arab girl i saw at the airport today