Bulking below 70kg advice.

HereToGetBetter

HereToGetBetter

Bronze
I feel like I need to bulk I recently became good looking but I really want to push my limits past htn+ or chadlite whatever you put me as doesn’t matter but I feel like I can’t cut any farther since I am 61kg. I am not that lean to the point where I have abs and to see my face potential I feel like I need to bulk.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
I feel like I need to bulk I recently became good looking but I really want to push my limits past htn+ or chadlite whatever you put me as doesn’t matter but I feel like I can’t cut any farther since I am 61kg. I am not that lean to the point where I have abs and to see my face potential I feel like I need to bulk.
ur 61kg?

what are u 12?

just eat whatever lol u dont need to build muscle just weight u arent muscular either way so(before you do)

take 2g of tren

BOOM problem solved (forever)

180cm

180cm
Jesus fuck 180cm 61kg and “not that lean to the point where you can see abs” nigga you are anorexic and need to bulk immediately or just roid atp that’s death tier.

Don't

182cm

182cm

Jesus fuck 180cm 61kg and “not that lean to the point where you can see abs” nigga you are anorexic and need to bulk immediately or just roid atp that’s death tier.
I think its my ab genes since I can only see very little separation my waist is 72cm but has always been that even at 70kg both arms at biceps are 32cm pretty lean since I don’t store fat on they at all bideltoid is at 19inch and forearms are 26 cm at their widest point. My back is also INCREDIBLY lean.

Most of my muscle is in my back and arms. Both look very aesthetically pleasing but I can’t really cut down further due to my weight even though I wouldn’t look bad with my distribution if I do.