GYM Advice plz

Sqs

Sqs

Iron
70KG 184 19Y but im not very lean but my face is , im skinny but not lean to the point of clear abs
I need to be looking good as im ona l a trip in 3 months
is it worth bulking up but then wont my face lowes its jawline and shit

Should i cut???
Or bulk up
or do something of both
im new to gym 2-3 months
Any advice appreciated

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
70KG 184 19Y but im not very lean but my face is , im skinny but not lean to the point of clear abs

Should i cut???
Or bulk up
or do something of both
im new to gym 2-3 months
Any advice appreciated
bulk up

• +1
Reactions: FemoidsGTFO and Sqs

Should i cut???
Or bulk up
or do something of both
im new to gym 2-3 months
Any advice appreciated
Lean bulk for some months and then do a cut. Eat clean, lots of protein ect. That should give you a good foundation

Lean bulk for some months and then do a cut. Eat clean, lots of protein ect. That should give you a good foundation
Hi,
Thanks,
When u say lean bulk like just eating meat like chicken and beef and less carbs right
Is bulking lean for 2 month then cut after a good idea???
If so how much weight should i aim to put on in 2 month
I gain weight pretty fast wehn i 1st tried bulking 63-? 70 in like 3 months
What is a reasonable weight to get up to before i cut in 2 -3 months
My trip is like July 30th so August i guess

Cut and debloat if you wanna look good for the trip. But ask yourself: Why do you wanna look good for the trip? Do you look good in general? Are you gonna try to meet girls? What is the goal? You might be better off spending a year or whatever on looksmaxxing before you start dating. In that case bulk first then cut

Cut and debloat if you wanna look good for the trip. But ask yourself: Why do you wanna look good for the trip? Do you look good in general? Are you gonna try to meet girls? What is the goal? You might be better off spending a year or whatever on looksmaxxing before you start dating. In that case bulk first then cut
im going with a few girls and guys so yh
I get what u mean, but is bulking for 2 months then cutting better to givbe a leaner physique without face bloating?
or just cutting now and being skinny asf

im going with a few girls and guys so yh
I get what u mean, but is bulking for 2 months then cutting better to givbe a leaner physique without face bloating?
or just cutting now and being skinny asf
just cut now tbh. bulking for 2 months isnt gonna do anything

Should i cut???
Or bulk up
or do something of both
im new to gym 2-3 months
Any advice appreciated
You should bulk up. Just dont take it too far and try to stay in a 300-500 calorie surplus. Since you are new you will have newbie gains too for about 6 months. Which basically means you will have a very easy time gaining muscle in the start. It will be worth to lose a little PSL for this summer so you can mog the next summer.

at if you wanna look good for the trip. But ask yourself: Why do you wanna look good for the trip? Do you look good in general? Are you gonna try to meet girls? What is the goal? You might be better off spending a year or whatever on looksmaxxing before you start dating. In that case bulk firs

You should bulk up. Just dont take it too far and try to stay in a 300-500 calorie surplus. Since you are new you will have newbie gains too for about 6 months. Which basically means you will have a very easy time gaining muscle in the start. It will be worth to lose a little PSL for this summer so you can mog the next summer.
thx
yh i think i will just lean bulk on protein mainly

• +1
Reactions: Bolo

Should i cut???
Or bulk up
or do something of both
im new to gym 2-3 months
Any advice appreciated
Lean bulk for 2 months and a half and then do An agressive minicut until the trip, like 1500 calories, dont worry u wont lose muscle, just eat 2.2 grams of protein per kg and sleep good

Lean bulk for 2 months and a half and then do An agressive minicut until the trip, like 1500 calories, dont worry u wont lose muscle, just eat 2.2 grams of protein per kg and sleep good
oh i see
so like 1/2-1 month beforte agressive cut down
i can do this by cartdio + protein mainly meals
Thank you 1500 deficit might be a bit difficult
So maybe ill just skip breakfast and snacks just only lunch dinner + protein shake

• +1
Reactions: Argentinazi
oh i see
so like 1/2-1 month beforte agressive cut down
i can do this by cartdio + protein mainly meals
Thank you 1500 deficit might be a bit difficult
So maybe ill just skip breakfast and snacks just only lunch dinner + protein shake
its not that hard tbh im doing it rn, just eat low calorie high protein foods, i like having hake with veggies, every 200gr of hake has 130 calories and 24gr of protein, add some lettuce tomatoes etc and still under 200 calories, just dont do it for longer than 3 weeks

Last edited:
its not that hard tbh im doing it rn, just eat low calorie high protein foods, i like having hake with veggies, every 200gr of hake has 130 calories and 24gr of protein, add some lettuce tomatoes etc and still under 200 calories, just dont do it for longer than 3 weeks
yh thx
imma try this after i lean bulk for 2 months
btw what is a good calories surplus