Will a lean bulk get me fat?

Z

zzsleepin

Iron
im 16 140lbs and 5'10 and went on a cut for about 2 1/2 months because i was a skinny fat 165-170lbs i can now see 4 of my abs but the other 2 are still covered by bit fat and thats about it my belly button part is the only part of my stomach with fat remaining is it worth it to just start a lean bulk now or cut for another bit to fully be lean i dont wanna stunt my growth a lot and also dont wanna look like a fat fuck.

if your natty gonna always be stuck in a perma lean bulk so you will always have some type of bloating and fat but its either be a twink or look good

if your natty gonna always be stuck in a perma lean bulk so you will always have some type of bloating and fat but its either be a twink or look good
so will it be better to lean bulk right now even though im not fully lean?

probably or maintain while working out and then eventually lean bulk
yea i mean i wanna start the lean bulk as soon as i can so i dont stunt any more growth but im scared of gaining fat again

• +1
Reactions: madaaa
yea i mean i wanna start the lean bulk as soon as i can so i dont stunt any more growth but im scared of gaining fat again
i mean i personally would start the lean bulk but i dont think lean bulking would stunt growth