bulking making me want to rope as a skinny fat man

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
i’m already underweight in mass like i’m talking repping 40kg bench type shit but i’ve also got a bit of body fat so i’m just in a rape situation, but we just firm the bulk to have a decent amount of muscle then cut down to 11-13% and mog. well that’s my plan anyway, project david laid. do not starve max it’s a quick fix and then you will become insecure about your body and will look weird as fuck just look at barret rn his face is lean as fuck but the guy must be sub 150 lbs. Firm the bulk for the long term you will feel better and look better, also don’t dirty bulk either i’ve done that and i just spun my wheels from bulk to cut too fast and main fuck all gains

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one

Dirty bulk is a subhuman activity.
Lean bulk all the way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552, yayatourer and dantemaxxing
Dirty bulk is a subhuman activity.
Lean bulk all the way.
yeah i did it once and gained so much fat and hardly any muscle i just thought more food meant more gains and then i cut and basically made 0 progress just a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, yayatourer and SAQUIB66
Dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Dr. Bludy
i’m already underweight in mass like i’m talking repping 40kg bench type shit but i’ve also got a bit of body fat so i’m just in a rape situation, but we just firm the bulk to have a decent amount of muscle then cut down to 11-13% and mog. well that’s my plan anyway, project david laid. do not starve max it’s a quick fix and then you will become insecure about your body and will look weird as fuck just look at barret rn his face is lean as fuck but the guy must be sub 150 lbs. Firm the bulk for the long term you will feel better and look better, also don’t dirty bulk either i’ve done that and i just spun my wheels from bulk to cut too fast and main fuck all gains
True brutal pushing through a bulk seeing your smv dive drop ropefuel

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one