experienced gym cells i need help

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
i’m in the worst position possible, skinny fat. i’ve been stuck here for a while because i hate getting fat but i also hate being skinny so i’m spinning my wheels over the last year i’ve gone from bulk to cut to not training at all because of making no progress it’s like a cycle of death i’m stuck in and i want to break past it. summer is coming up shortly but i lack the muscle to look good but also have too much body fat to look skinny shredded. i know you need to be in a surplus to gain weight so i’m doing that but i’m looking worse but my weight is going up and lifts seem to be slowly going up currently training 6 times a week

i’m in the worst position possible, skinny fat. i’ve been stuck here for a while because i hate getting fat but i also hate being skinny so i’m spinning my wheels over the last year i’ve gone from bulk to cut to not training at all because of making no progress it’s like a cycle of death i’m stuck in and i want to break past it. summer is coming up shortly but i lack the muscle to look good but also have too much body fat to look skinny shredded. i know you need to be in a surplus to gain weight so i’m doing that but i’m looking worse but my weight is going up and lifts seem to be slowly going up currently training 6 times a week
age?

how long have you been lifting
after never lifting a weight in my life i started october 2022 made gains. quit in may june 23. started again in october for a bit, stopped again now i’m back on it fully. i have all the gains i lost back now. i lift the same as i did in april so i’m the strongest i’ve been i once did 60kg bench

As an experienced gymcel, I will tell you that gymcelling absolutely won't do shit for you. It's face and height that women care about.

As an experienced gymcel, I will tell you that gymcelling absolutely won't do shit for you. It's face and height that women care about.
i’m 6’3 mtn face gymcelling will help me there is no debate about it

Skinny fat is the hardest position to be in because you can’t really bulk or cut since your in the middle of this conflict of goals. I highly recommend you go on a bulk if your legit skinny fat and cut down, I know you will like a milk crate for a few years but you will have to do that as there is no other option for skinny fat guys. After a long bulk you can cut and whatever remains is your lifetime genetic muscle mass.

Just lol if you can't get any results from that height alone...

The return on investment from gymcelling is low tho since your physique only has to be lean and athletic which is what any genetically superior male has so called “Chad”.

Skinny fat is the hardest position to be in because you can’t really bulk or cut since your in the middle of this conflict of goals. I highly recommend you go on a bulk if your legit skinny fat and cut down, I know you will like a milk crate for a few years but you will have to do that as there is no other option for skinny fat guys. After a long bulk you can cut and whatever remains is your lifetime genetic muscle mass.
i’m not bulking for years that’s a psl death sentence

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
The return on investment from gymcelling is low tho since your physique only has to be lean and athletic which is what any genetically superior male has so called “Chad”.
yes very true i just don’t want to look like a bag of milk i just want to take my shirt off and be happy

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Then remain the same lol, you got to sacrifice stuff to get stuff.
i’m at the age where i want to go out partying and getting girls if i am fat this won’t work really. this is why skinny fat is brutal, i have a close friend who can source me roids i might do it to skip the hard part

i’m at the age where i want to go out partying and getting girls if i am fat this won’t work really. this is why skinny fat is brutal, i have a close friend who can source me roids i might do it to skip the hard part
i wouldn’t roid but my time is running out i can’t go clubbing at 25 shagging girls thst are 18 i can do it next year if i roid

i wouldn’t roid but my time is running out i can’t go clubbing at 25 shagging girls thst are 18 i can do it next year if i roid
Dude, just wear a shirt and ur good, ur 6”3 ffs. Just avoid them seeing your physique. Physique is like the least important im attracting girls anyways.

Cut and lean bulk not fat I think you his is what most people do

Dude, just wear a shirt and ur good, ur 6”3 ffs. Just avoid them seeing your physique. Physique is like the least important im attracting girls anyways.
you’re right tbh, but face fat drags my psl into the gutter i’m genetically prone to having more face fat always had chubby cheeks as a kid too

Did u lean bulk or dirty bulk?

U should do clean like no fat like I did but it take longer but leaner
i’m trying to do it clean but shit it’s hard and expensive

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
how long will this take to gain that much?
Depends on how much you eat. Doable 4-6 months imo. You need mass asap forget about cutting right now you’ll look emaciated at that height

just eat in maintenance

Skinny fat is due to low t and shit diet, fix ur diet stop eating goyslop

Eat saturated fat and avoid things that destroy your test

Hormone>calories

Just do a minicut take metformin hydrochloride

I started out skinny fat, also.
Now I am low fat, shredded, with some muscle tone/mass. All natty. Now training for 1.5 year orso. With cloths on and in general i look quit "small" in size. Getting sized mogged by bulkers fatties. But I mogg then in abbs, shirtless, tight fitting clothes in eyes of most women, as women tend to prefer low fat, shreddz, and abbs.

I started out skinny fat, also.
Now I am low fat, shredded, with some muscle tone/mass. All natty. Now training for 1.5 year orso. With cloths on and in general i look quit "small" in size. Getting sized mogged by bulkers fatties. But I mogg then in abbs, shirtless, tight fitting clothes in eyes of most women, as women tend to prefer low fat, shreddz, and abbs.
mirin this

mirin this
I can post muh progross shits. if u like. Which is maybe something a natty decent consistent effort guy can expect from natty gymming

If you want to do well on tinder you have to be super human.

If you want to do well out partying, All you have to be is tall and in decent shape (8%-12% bodyfat). I say this as a tall, somewhat autistic low tier normie (well below average), that can still get girls at parties.

If girls have been drinking, are out to find a guy to hook up with, and see a tall guy with a good vibe, that's really all you need.

I suggest you cut, keep lifting weights, and get enough protein. To cut measure your calories. If you eat the same food regularly, it makes it easier. You can actually bulk cook, and bulk measure calories... and be like, ok I have this much food, it's this many calories, and it should take me X amount of days to eat, so I'll divide it up. Makes it much easier.

And this is important, you have to weigh yourself everyday. If you start seeing your weight dropping too fast or going up, make adjustments to your calories.

I'm an oldcel. If I could turn back the time, and go to parties when I was young I would. I haven't gone out all that many times, but most of the time I go out, I just vibe and some girl comes up and starts making out with me or something, and I get laid. And I am absolutely bellow average looking. Almost no dates from Tinder, and certainly no hot girls from tinder.

Partying will also give you more social skills, which will help you for your entire career and making money. It's a win/win on every level. Don't fuck it up. But Also make sure you have a rough idea how many calories of beer you consume.