I love when fat bloated fucks tell me I’m skinny and that i need to put on pounds

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
Pretty funny tbh. Bloated shits with 0 facial definition telling me being lean makes you look like a tweaker and that I need to put on fat and that I should put on muscle so it can be converted to fat

Sorry guys wanted to delete but failed so I figured I’d make fun of this bloatcel behind his back because I’m nt to people I talk to outside of this site and almost never give a reaction to people

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, PrinceLuenLeoncur, gr34ter and 1 other person
This forum literally preaches the exact opposite

This forum literally preaches the exact opposite
Because the exact opposite is true you want muscle with 0 fat obviously you don’t want to be too skinny it’s a failo but the putting on fat comment is straight retarded and you’re better of being skinny than being skinny fat. This guy looked like a skinny fat idiot based off his face

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Because the exact opposite is true you want muscle with 0 fat obviously you don’t want to be too skinny it’s a failo but the putting on fat comment is straight retarded and you’re better of being skinny than being skinny fat. This guy looked like a skinny fat idiot based off his face
Idk niggas on here r stupid and they don’t realise you can build muscle in a caloric deficit

• +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
you dont want 0 fat or else you are extremely lean and will have issues. you need fat for hormones and test. obviously dont be giga obese but dont be super lean either

Eat something u Auschwitz-dodger/survivor

Eat something u Auschwitz-dodger/survivor
i eat plenty its called train engine tier metabolism. how about u eat less nigga oh wait youre on anti psychotics that will keep you bloated for eternity

same

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and WELOVELOOKS