Business idea

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Alright boyos, I won't kid you to say that I came up with this 100% on my own, but I've seen separate parts of this being spread and I just connected the dots.

IMAGINE:
1) You open google maps

2) Search for small businesses in the area

3) look if they have a website or not

4) If not, call them and offer them to make a site for lets say 110 dollars

5) Search someone from India on fiver and pay him 45 dollars to make a simple site

6) Profit

*I am too high-inhib to do this myself as I have next to 0 knowledge in terms of site building, but I still believe it could work regardless

THOUGHTS?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, Gonthar and NerdcelThundercok
Legit strat tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
It'll work. In fact, 1-4 can be automated. I know because I've done similar for someone else though they had more advanced checks and metrics they used than just 3 and they weren't offering web development services.

• +1
Legit strat tbh
Also, spreading this niche doesn't really limit you in any way as there is no chance all businesses will have their sites any time soon

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
It'll work. In fact, 1-4 can be automated. I know because I've done similar for someone else though they had more advanced checks and metrics they used than just 3 and they weren't offering web development services.
Are you good with programing?

ye someone already scaled this to like 40k a month by just scraping them to a excel sheet, hiring cold callers, and finding college students to do the sites

• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker and Lonenely sigma
ye someone already scaled this to like 40k a month by just scraping them to a excel sheet, hiring cold callers, and finding college students to do the sites
Still, it won't get saturated any time soon as long as not every business on google maps has their own site.

Btw, do you know how much programing knowledge that dude has?

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
just exploit shitskins in the slums of chennai theorem

• JFL
Reactions: luv
Still, it won't get saturated any time soon as long as not every business on google maps has their own site.

Btw, do you know how much programing knowledge that dude has?
he didnt make it himself if I remember correctly. Hired a dev, but he had a keyword scraper that found outdated company sites from like 2020 just so he can specifically update their site and make money off them.

• +1
Are you good with programing?
Yeah I'm good at programming. I've lead the development for a couple different leadgen projects (1 professional, a couple freelance and as a software agency).

Last edited:
websites are less and less relevant in 2023. most small businesses just make do with facebook and/or instagram. unless you're running an online shop there's not that much need to maintain a website these days for small businesses. exception might be if you're B2B or some upscale shit

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Skywalker, JovenCansao and 1 other person
Works in tales of mumbai

Yeah I'm good at programming. I've lead the development for a couple different leadgen projects (1 professional, a couple freelance and as a software agency).
what is your education background if i may ask

and how old are your brodie

what is your education background if i may ask
CS bachelors, working on a coursework masters. "brodie", talking like a toronto roadman. I fucking hate that accent.

CS bachelors, working on a coursework masters. "brodie", talking like a toronto roadman. I fucking hate that accent.
i am sorry lmao i am not even from NA i am from europe just wanted to soften the atmosphere you feel me. i am about to get me a software engineering degree. do you think its a good job market or nahh?

i am sorry lmao i am not even from NA i am from europe just wanted to soften the atmosphere you feel me. i am about to get me a software engineering degree. do you think its a good job market or nahh?
It's only going to get harder and harder for entry-level. It's great if you already have experience though. If you go for the degree try and get a job or intern while you're in school or you're going to be fucked when you're done.

It's only going to get harder and harder for entry-level. It's great if you already have experience though. If you go for the degree try and get a job or intern while you're in school or you're going to be fucked when you're done.
my study will be a 3 year bachelor and half a year of practical eduction where i will work in a company which imo mogs the 5 year study that is all theoretical as when i finish it the companies will still look at me as dumbass who has 0 experience what is your opinion on this take

my study will be a 3 year bachelor and half a year of practical eduction where i will work in a company which imo mogs the 5 year study that is all theoretical as when i finish it the companies will still look at me as dumbass who has 0 experience what is your opinion on this take
Depends on the company. Some will put more emphasis on industry experience others have a different track for each education level just starting out. For example at Google (all no experience) it'd go bootcamp you'd start at L1 or L2, bachelors or masters - L3, phd - L4. You might also be capped if you don't have an advanced degree.

You'll have me as a competitior

chuckling homer simpson GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Any indian who had done this

Yeah I did this a while ago. Moved on to finding commissions only cold callers, went to full scale marketing services (already had team for it). Stopped that biz for a minute
Alright boyos, I won't kid you to say that I came up with this 100% on my own, but I've seen separate parts of this being spread and I just connected the dots.

IMAGINE:
1) You open google maps

2) Search for small businesses in the area

3) look if they have a website or not

4) If not, call them and offer them to make a site for lets say 110 dollars

5) Search someone from India on fiver and pay him 45 dollars to make a simple site

6) Profit

*I am too high-inhib to do this myself as I have next to 0 knowledge in terms of site building, but I still believe it could work regardless

THOUGHTS

• +1
its saturated asf....worked in 2015 though lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Lonenely sigma
its saturated asf....worked in 2015 though lol
nah so many businesses have dogshit sites I could pick any and improve it. they make retard ass mistakes. most people who make the sites are fucking clueless tbh they just learned some course and can stitch together a semi working webshop. I have seen ssl missing on fucking webshops imagine that