Buying 14g of shrooms and 2 150mg lsd/acid tabs tomorrow for $100

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
having cheap prices with good plugs = slayer trait

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, PenileFacialSurgery, yang and 2 others
are you buying from deep web or street dealers?

are you buying from deep web or street dealers?
street dealers

no matter what anyone says deep web isnt worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Thanks for sharing to the public the illegal shit you do,very edgy
@FBI

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
Over Bhai if u pay for drugs

get them for free from ur friends fagot

I didn't know street dealers sell mushrooms too
its cuz im in california ngl. I have 4 retard high school drop outs on snapcha and all of them sell wax carts, weed, cbd cigarettes, molly, ecstacy, shrooms, lsd, lean, and more.

but if u meet with them there's a chance u get robbed

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
How much you pay for lsd?
Bought 2 200microgram for 5eur from classmate cheap af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
how do you plan to dose them? What purpose are you taking them for?

reported to the police

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, MandibularCel, Deleted member 3328 and 3 others
Thats a good deal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Looksmaxxing>drugs

How do you even buy these jfl, I'm completely clueless about where drugs even are in my surroundings

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and CupOfCoffee
no matter what anyone says deep web isnt worth it.
What the fuck do you mean? Cheaper prices, higher quality stuff and bigger selection. Just more value for your money in general.

i drink a lot and smoke weed a lot. tried lsd last week. it fucked me up proper. depression, depersonalization, everything and it wasn't even a bad trip. wasn't able to sleep for 40 hours. made me believe in fucking mental health problems. take psychedelics serious. i wish i did.

how do you plan to dose them? What purpose are you taking them for?
3.5g each trip, one trip every week. one tab every week but i alternate with shrooms.

having cheap prices with good plugs = slayer trait

You arr fucking lucky. I searched lsd and shrroooms for a while now . Cant find shit.
How much you pay for lsd?
Bought 2 200microgram for 5eur from classmate cheap af

Where the fuck do you get that , where in europe ?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Sounds pretty smart dude

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
i drink a lot and smoke weed a lot. tried lsd last week. it fucked me up proper. depression, depersonalization, everything and it wasn't even a bad trip. wasn't able to sleep for 40 hours. made me believe in fucking mental health problems. take psychedelics serious. i wish i did.
How much and in what setting

Same here but nothing happened after . Bad trip alone for, 1 day straight with the worse conditions possibles , on a fucking 400ug at 16yo. Im lucky.take lsd seriously.

Same here but nothing happened after . Bad trip alone for, 1 day straight with the worse conditions possibles , on a fucking 400ug at 16yo. Im lucky.take lsd seriously.
Maybe done do it alone

150 ug with closest friends of 5-6 years, in a friends house. Trip was much longer and much more intense visually and mentally than expected I was just constantly in fear of not turning back to normal. You are close to reality and far away at the same time from the reality you lived in hours ago. I went back to normal after sleeping for a day. Lived hell in my mind for 40 hours though. You just have to wait for everything to be optimal to do acid. It can really fuck you up. I didn't think it through with the psychosis and HPPD risks. This goes out for anybody IF YOU ARE NOT READY DON'T DO LSD.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and GoMadAndSTFU
Maybe done do it alone

I had great moments too. I still dont know how i got 0 cons in the after srs. It was a positiv bad trip and the only thing i want to do now is to re pop lsd but i dont know where to find and i cant but deepweb

• +1
Reactions: basedcircassian
You sure it was real lsd not nbome?

150 ug with closest friends of 5-6 years, in a friends house. Trip was much longer and much more intense visually and mentally than expected I was just constantly in fear of not turning back to normal. You are close to reality and far away at the same time from the reality you lived in hours ago. I went back to normal after sleeping for a day. Lived hell in my mind for 40 hours though. You just have to wait for everything to be optimal to do acid. It can really fuck you up. I didn't think it through with the psychosis and HPPD risks. This goes out for anybody IF YOU ARE NOT READY DON'T DO LSD.

Ans even if you think you are ready....no you are not ready jfl. I dont know foe litle doses but for huge doses you are absolutly not ready. Greatest thing ive done in my short life.

• +1
Reactions: basedcircassian
You sure it was real lsd not nbome?
Pretty sure it was LSD. There was no bitter taste. I was surprised because usually you won't find high quality drugs in Istanbul.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery