bye

Do you want to be banned?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
Do you want to be banned?
yes, give me a few hours to reply to some more comments in this thread, and ill request a ban

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and lifestyle21873
shit i knew i forgot i few people

@improover @TRUE_CEL

it was really fun talking to you guys (+ @lifestyle21873 but i already tagged him) about horror movies

thanks for the entertainment :)
Ahh i remember bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
Why are you leaving tbh ???
@christmasnight

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 6488
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Introvertednarc and lifestyle21873

@improover @TRUE_CEL

it was really fun talking to you guys (+ @lifestyle21873 but i already tagged him) about horror movies

lifefuel

• +1
*** NOTICE: THIS IS NOT A MASS TAG BAIT, IF YOU WERE TAGGED IT WAS FOR THE REASONS BELOW ***​

thank you guys for all of the looksmaxxing and surgery advice

i sincerely apologize to those of you who i unnecessarily had feuds with in the past (due to my immaturity lol)

i may check messages, but ill ultimately ill leave

colors (you have to quote the post to see them)
red : you were really informative and gave me lots of support and info throughout
orange : you were very warm, caring, close, and supportive :)
purple : we shared similar interests and you really supported me at times
blue : you were legit really funny and i genuinely loved your posts
the tagged list isn't in any specific order, but if you are towards the top (sectioned-off row), you guys are extremely close

i sincerely like everyone who is tagged (and i've had some sort of interaction with you in the past):

@Kingkellz @TubOfLard @retard @Introvertednarc @Papabakvet @TheEndHasNoEnd @Sikkunt23 @CursedOne @sytyl @goat2x @Native @Lev Peshkov @Mohamad @Chadeep @MoeZart @Blackout.xl @sloopnoob @BigChinHispanic @ScramFranklin @curryslayerordeath @FootLongDong @Chinese godfather778 @toth77

@GigaMogger (unfollowed me :( ) @xdxdxnice1 @arianaisawesome @wereqryan @malignant @GigaTyroneOrDeath @DutchPrettyBoy @Copemaxxing @eyearea @turkproducer @JosephGarrot123 @St. Wristcel @Greeicy @kjsbdfiusdf @ThreadMatters @Homunculus @Ocelot @Hades @Htobrother @TsarTsar444 @rightfulcel (sorry about BB bro) @Gazzamogga @Warlow @Latebloomer10 @Britishlooksmaxxer (except when you called me a poof :rage:) @ZHZ1773 @Chad1212 @thecel @Mirin2234 @lifestyle21873 @Patrick Baitman @Blackgymmax @needsolution @inceletto @Over @Chintuck22 @SubhumanCurrycel @thinwhiteduke @Jaime lannister. @Gorilla @Sergio-OMS @Good_Little_Goy @RecessedPrettyboy @Hashtaggolu @DaGullas @larsanova69 @Rope2647 @TsarTsar444 @alexjones @Mathafack @oldcell @Vidyacoper @EverythingMaxxer @Julius @Darkstrand @NarcyChadlite @CookiesAndCream @basedfedoracel @joeveniro @higgabigga @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Yoyome99 @Aeons @MogsMe @balding17yomanletcel @randomvanish @LooksPSL @EternalLearner @didntreadlol @The Bleach Pill @eduardkoopman @wasted @5'8manlet @Gargantuan @Bewusst @FrothySolutions @aestheticallypleasin @ItisOver @Newone @Jimsonbobson505 @alligatordude @Yoyo2233 @spiderchad @Alexanderr @Mr.cope @Daw @GarouTheIncel @NordicIranian @xefo69 @looksmeester @Dukeys @Marsiere214 @Vermilioncore @deer @Toth's thot @BrendioEEE @Petsmart @Tyrionlannistercel @karbo @Amnesia @Gaston @Swescension @aut0phobic @16tyo @OhWellMaxing @Simone Nobili @OBE

i hope every single one of you guys ascend :)
Thanks bro gonna miss you

• +1
*** NOTICE: THIS IS NOT A MASS TAG BAIT, IF YOU WERE TAGGED IT WAS FOR THE REASONS BELOW ***​

i sincerely apologize to those of you who i unnecessarily had feuds with in the past (due to my immaturity lol)

red : you were really informative and gave me lots of support and info throughout
the tagged list isn't in any specific order, but if you are towards the top (sectioned-off row), you guys are extremely close

i sincerely like everyone who is tagged (and i've had some sort of interaction with you in the past):

@Kingkellz @TubOfLard @retard @Introvertednarc @Papabakvet @TheEndHasNoEnd @Sikkunt23 @CursedOne @sytyl @goat2x @Native @Lev Peshkov @Mohamad @Chadeep @MoeZart @Blackout.xl @sloopnoob @BigChinHispanic @ScramFranklin @curryslayerordeath @FootLongDong @Chinese godfather778 @toth77

@GigaMogger (unfollowed me :( ) @xdxdxnice1 @arianaisawesome @wereqryan @malignant @GigaTyroneOrDeath @DutchPrettyBoy @Copemaxxing @eyearea @turkproducer @JosephGarrot123 @St. Wristcel @Greeicy @kjsbdfiusdf @ThreadMatters @Homunculus @Ocelot @Hades @Htobrother @TsarTsar444 @rightfulcel (sorry about BB bro) @Gazzamogga @Warlow @Latebloomer10 @Britishlooksmaxxer (except when you called me a poof :rage:) @ZHZ1773 @Chad1212 @thecel @Mirin2234 @lifestyle21873 @Patrick Baitman @Blackgymmax @needsolution @inceletto @Over @Chintuck22 @SubhumanCurrycel @thinwhiteduke @Jaime lannister. @Gorilla @Sergio-OMS @Good_Little_Goy @RecessedPrettyboy @Hashtaggolu @DaGullas @larsanova69 @Rope2647 @TsarTsar444 @alexjones @Mathafack @oldcell @Vidyacoper @EverythingMaxxer @Julius @Darkstrand @NarcyChadlite @CookiesAndCream @basedfedoracel @joeveniro @higgabigga @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Yoyome99 @Aeons @MogsMe @balding17yomanletcel @randomvanish @LooksPSL @EternalLearner @didntreadlol @The Bleach Pill @eduardkoopman @wasted @5'8manlet @Gargantuan @Bewusst @FrothySolutions @aestheticallypleasin @ItisOver @Newone @Jimsonbobson505 @alligatordude @Yoyo2233 @spiderchad @Alexanderr @Mr.cope @Daw @GarouTheIncel @NordicIranian @xefo69 @looksmeester @Dukeys @Marsiere214 @Vermilioncore @deer @Toth's thot @BrendioEEE @Petsmart @Tyrionlannistercel @karbo @Amnesia @Gaston @Swescension @aut0phobic @16tyo @OhWellMaxing @Simone Nobili @OBE

good luck you too

• +1
@JizzFarmer

shit i forgot to tag you too man. you were one of the first people i had in mind, but i completely forgot, sorry :(

you've really been a supportive and funny poster bro, i wish you the best, and you will definitely ascend

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JizzFarmer and GigaMogger
@JizzFarmer

shit i forgot to tag you too man. you were one of the first people i had in mind, but i completely forgot, sorry :(

you've really been a supportive and funny poster bro, i wish you the best, and you will definitely ascend
Goodbye bro. Though it's sad to see one of the good posters leave it's your decision after all. From what I see you have everything you need to ascend planned out so I have faith in you.

• Love it
  • +1

• +1
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

• So Sad
  • Woah
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Ritalincel

Attachments

• 1598666771078.png
    1598666771078.png
    668.2 KB · Views: 2
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GigaMogger, Ritalincel, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
1597943555537.png
s

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
who

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Goodbye bro, thank you for encouraging the vegan diet upon us and because of you I will do my best to do it once possible. May your ascension shake the heavens :feelscry:

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6488 and GigaMogger
good luck bro, go fucking slay

bye ;(

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6488 and GigaMogger
Have fun being deep in my oneitis bro
See u tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6488, GigaMogger and BrendioEEE
Bye (in a polite way).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 6488 and 3 others

Best to you out there. Its a wild world baby

• +1
  • Love it

Have a good one dude

Until we meet again

• +1
  • Love it
English is my first language. Born and bred in England, London. I speak the Queen's English. All I'm saying to you is, it's not certain. Yes I agree, I also thought the same thing when she said "getting deeper into your skin"...... but it's still not concrete and would you really want to personally risk that? I wouldn't.

Grow up and stop calling people names man. I am a mature user. Not a teenage virgin like you simping over average looking girls caked in makeup like the one in your signature.

• JFL
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad, xdxdxnice1 and 1 other person
been away, who else has left?

also see ya bro, gl

@improover @TRUE_CEL

hey bro, thanks for remembering me and especially me for my expertise. good luck in life bro if you ever wanna talk you can pm me or w/e.

miss you to this day bro, i wish you the best

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912