Caffeine doesn't work for me anymore

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

rep me back or Tyrone will rape you
in the past coffee gave me energy and shit for a few hours, now it does literally nothing.

I stopped drinking it for 6 months at one point then had a coffee just to see and nothing, it was a strong one as well.

Then another 3 months of no caffeine and I tried the same with a large sugar free redbull, nothing as well didnt get an increase in energy whatsoever, ofc im aware caffeine isnt like adderal or something where you'll be up 20 hours studying, but at this point in time it doesn't even give me that heroin like effect where you feel it in your veins for a few minutes after you drink it and then become energetic.

so it's not like i've built up a tolerance because ive taken extended periods of time off of drinking it, theres no way that when i did drink it back when it gave a decent boost in energy i somehow built up such a strong tolerance that even a year later it does fuck all

anyone else have this ?

• +1
Reactions: trueceI and <6PSLcel
try higher dose

in the past coffee gave me energy and shit for a few hours, now it does literally nothing.

I stopped drinking it for 6 months at one point then had a coffee just to see and nothing, it was a strong one as well.

Then another 3 months of no caffeine and I tried the same with a large sugar free redbull, nothing as well didnt get an increase in energy whatsoever, ofc im aware caffeine isnt like adderal or something where you'll be up 20 hours studying, but at this point in time it doesn't even give me that heroin like effect where you feel it in your veins for a few minutes after you drink it and then become energetic.

so it's not like i've built up a tolerance because ive taken extended periods of time off of drinking it, theres no way that when i did drink it back when it gave a decent boost in energy i somehow built up such a strong tolerance that even a year later it does fuck all

anyone else have this ?
Ok nig

I did, I would have like 360mg a day and it did fuck all
Then go just higher. Tbh i think should just quit coffee. but if you want to feel it then i guess go high till u feel it.

Then go just higher. Tbh i think should just quit coffee. but if you want to feel it then i guess go high till u feel it.
Yeah maybe if I drank 2 litres of redbull per day it would finally kick in, but nah it’s just not even worth it at that point

• +1
Reactions: robtical