Cagefuel way to shatter a girl’s ego/narcy side when talking to you

U

Umbra

Retired
Don’t do this near simps or smth jfl

If she argues with you, is cocky/narcy (especially if she’s not hot/gl) feel free to do this on girls who deserve it:

Just say something like “just because you are transgender doesn’t mean you are free to insult me/act like you can do whatever you want”

She will get offended or confused but it’s part of the plan, make sure to actually believe what you are saying and be confused when she tells you she isn’t a tranny jfl. Tell her she’s lying and have a delusion so high that you believe yourself.

This is guaranteed to hurt more than just calling her straight up “tranny”. For the simple fact she won’t process it as an insult but start questioning how she looks and what impression she gave you to think she’s transgender. She will go in overthinking mode and break down jfl

In b4 i find my post in an NPC’S video about how i’m a misogynist and a transphobe (luckily i don’t live in the west jfl)

Tldr: make her believe you believe she’s transgender and you are actually confused If she’s one or not. Don’t straight up insult her with the word “tranny” or smth

Source: did this to a narcy ogre girl on snapchat and she began crying and insulting me and i acted confused. Laughed my ass off

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, bleachmaxxer69, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
does negging ever work?

does negging ever work?
Anything works if you are good enough at manipulation. If it works against men it can work against women as well

A bitch can handle rejection from Chad but will go ape mode if she gets rejected by a htn for example

Anything works if you are good enough at manipulation.

A bitch can handle rejection from Chad but will go ape mode if she gets rejected by a htn for example
you don't matter

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra
gl people do
Implying i’m subhuman jfl. We are all wageslaves and part of the rat race after all with the exception of some rich people like to hear it or not. And men are treated the worst, chad doesn’t get the treatment from society of a white htb girl for ex

Doesn't really work if she's obviously not a troon, this strat has become too mainstream for foids to not be able to know what you're doing

Also if you're sub 6 and just end up looking like a bitter subhuman JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, zura and Umbra
Implying i’m subhuman jfl. We are all wageslaves and part of the rat race after all with the exception of some rich people like to hear it or not. And men are treated the worst, chad doesn’t get the treatment from society of a white htb girl for ex
you are subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: zura and Umbra
Doesn't really work if she's obviously not a troon, this strat has become too mainstream for foids to not be able to know what you're doing
If it’s a real troon she will rope after she goes home.
Also if you're sub 6 and just end up looking like a bitter subhuman JFL
I’m 6.5-7 so i will still do it jfl

ever tried this?
might try it since i live in brazil and theres actually a lot of trannies ehre

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Umbra
ever tried this?
might try it since i live in brazil and theres actually a lot of trannies ehre
IMG 6510

Tried it on this subhuman on snapchat jfl. Fair to say is that her reaction made me laugh my ass off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and IAMNOTANINCEL
You entered my thread just to bark 35yod nigga oldcel

Go cry about it somewhere else tbh
I'm just manipulating you with my negging

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra
I'm just manipulating you with my negging
i was sure u were trolling me or smth jfl but it didn’t feel like negging tbh more like annoying jfl

Also how come u are from 2019 but i never saw u post etc?