Redpill portrays most women as narcy trash when it’s just not true

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I’ve been getting this recomended to me a lot

And if you watch this video you will notice she is the exact type of women the redpillers talk about the narcy woman who treats men like she want’s but expects them to be perfect towards her

She makes all kinds of videos like this and guess what the Lifefuel is most of the WOMEN in her comments usually disagree with her

A1D6C3CB 68A0 48A2 9F0D 859E059A1382
ECC59C9D 4BB9 47F2 83D4 7D9E7BEAC46E

I’ve read multiple of her videos comments and whenever she makes one of these ragefuel videos there are always women saying she’s wrong

So honestly don’t listen to those redpilled guy’s saying every woman is like this because it’s just not true

They do exsist and the ones they invite to their podcasts are narcy women like her but these women aren’t the majority of women

There are good women out there

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, lemonnz, latincell95 and 9 others
didn't read, all women are whores you're a pathetic fag if you think otherwise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, SidharthTheSlayer, StuntmanMike and 13 others
cope women are a hivemind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Primalsplit, Eternal_ and 4 others
bro really thinks a women saying something in public is her true thoughts, i guess the blackpill is also debunked now

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, albe.ORG, scrunchables and 7 others
bro really thinks a women saying something in public is her true thoughts, i guess the blackpill is also debunked now
suck my cock incel curry

dont talk to your superior

• JFL
Reactions: StuntmanMike, Deleted member 51465 and The Grinch
If u guys are too lazy to read this thread don’t bother to comment

Go post in other lazy threads with 0 value

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
and how you get treated by them merely depends on your looks

its almost like if each time you make one of these threads you completely forget about the bp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Primalsplit, Brus Wane and 1 other person
If u guys are too lazy to read this thread don’t bother to comment

Go post in other lazy threads with 0 value
nigga i literally read it, that's what u said obviously women would disagree with them in public

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Iasacrko

its almost like if each time you make one of these threads you completely forget about the bp
Yes but all women I meet are very nice and not at all like the redpill says

I’ve yet to meet a money hungry whore that wants to be treated like a queen and thinks she’s the prize etc

These women are the minority

These guys trick us into thinking every foid is like this by inviting them into the podcast specifically these of sluts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lemonnz, Adonis007 and Primalsplit
If a woman cannot attach to you.... then she is not a virgin

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Adonis007 and Clown Show
These guys trick us into thinking every foid is like this by inviting them into the podcast specifically these of sluts
mainly a US thing

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko

And if you watch this video you will notice she is the exact type of women the redpillers talk about the narcy woman who treats men like she want’s but expects them to be perfect towards her

She makes all kinds of videos like this and guess what the Lifefuel is most of the WOMEN in her comments usually disagree with her

View attachment 2714339View attachment 2714340

I’ve read multiple of her videos comments and whenever she makes one of these ragefuel videos there are always women saying she’s wrong

So honestly don’t listen to those redpilled guy’s saying every woman is like this because it’s just not true

They do exsist and the ones they invite to their podcasts are narcy women like her but these women aren’t the majority of women

Schizo

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
nigga i literally read it, that's what u said obviously women would disagree with them in public
If a woman is saying they are queens who deserve to be treated well and it doesn’t matter how they threat their man

And the other girls disagree it means they actually disagree

Why would they lie in a video like this women lie to men about looks as self defence instinct

Women aren’t eternal larpers who larp everything u guys misunderstand the don’t listen to words look st actions quote

It doesn’t apply to literally everything lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
mainly a US thing
Not even it’s a Miami thing like with these giga whores

Every girl I met never did this and every girl I dated wasn’t like these monsters the redpill makes them out to be

It’s pure brainwashing because these redpilled cucks only attract these money hungry types of women due to their location and wealth and beliefs

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, Adonis007 and LowTierVitoBss
Women writing these comments are ugly copers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, scrunchables and Akhi
If a woman is saying they are queens who deserve to be treated well and it doesn’t matter how they threat their man

And the other girls disagree it means they actually disagree

Why would they lie in a video like this women lie to men about looks as self defence instinct

Women aren’t eternal larpers who larp everything u guys misunderstand the don’t listen to words look st actions quote

It doesn’t apply to literally everything lmao
it does, look at inceltears they have 0 honest thoughts

Not even it’s a Miami thing like with these giga whores

Every girl I met never did this and every girl I dated wasn’t like these monsters the redpill makes them out to be

It’s pure brainwashing because these redpilled cucks only attract these money hungry types of women due to their location and wealth and beliefs
eeh from my experience most young women are at least dishonest to full on psychopaths, wouldnt wish on my worst enemy what they do to some guys

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz, latincell95 and Primalsplit
We all have animalistic side to us. For women its combination of hypergamy and manipulation. For men its murder, violence and rape. It doesnt mean that all people will act the same way. It's more complicated than just everybody's bad.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Akhi
this isnt a woman OP

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95, Primalsplit and InnerVoid
The sole problem is: every single one of these comments were made with CHAD in mind. Of course they think he deserves royal treatment, and that a relationship with him would need mutual respect and friendship.

If they had to settle for an nonchad 6/10 man, their comments would swiftly undergo a transformation.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lemonnz, latincell95, Clown Show and 3 others
the reality is that women who make these videos do it for shock value and out of hatred because they themselves were wrongly exploited by a Chad and they are actually desperate to be loved and are the least likely to use you whereas the women who hate on them and pretend to be saints are the worst serpents who lie to themselves and everyone else the whole way

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Primalsplit

People always fuck this up.

How we treat other people is based on how much we value them, like it or not.

Women dont treat all men like shit. They treat men who the deem to be sub7 like shit.
the reality is that women who make these videos do it for shock value and out of hatred because they themselves were wrongly exploited by a Chad and they are actually desperate to be loved and are the least likely to use you whereas the women who hate on them and pretend to be saints are the worst serpents who lie to themselves and everyone else the whole way

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Primalsplit
eeh from my experience most young women are at least dishonest to full on psychopaths, wouldnt wish on my worst enemy what they do to some guys
Agree. Even my mother completely lied to ne about a lot of critical things. It's like it's instinctual to them to lie when their self-image is threatened even a tiny bit

Also hard agree. This is a coping, weak, fragile woman. She would be turned back into an abused dog very easily.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
2 Indian girls replying is your proof

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and Deleted member 39140

these whores are typing this out while imagining caring like that for chad. she will however get pumped and dumped by him, take her rage out on the oofy doofy she gets in a relationship with in the future.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
Foids are animals, some are insects, minority are subhumans.

Also, that bitch in the video should be grateful that she lives in a 21st century because in the past, some ogrecel would have ruptured her pussy for that attitude.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 9cel and latincell95
She actually has some backup in her other videos. Personally women don't treat me like shit as I'm not sub 5 but as the same time they all have their standards well settled. Not because a woman is not mean it means she likes you, in her mind the only dude who she would date fits all female standards. Other dudes can be their simps. Thinking that just because she was being nice you had an opportunity hahaha bluepilled shit. Young women are not asking for boyfriends, they are asking for Chads. Women would rather be alone than to settle up for less, they can wait for a long time since they don't feel the need of having men unless it's for attention. Don't try to defend women again.

• Love it
Reactions: latincell95

Women lie bro. Watch what they do, not what they say.

One day, she's sleeping and cuddling with you in your bed and the next she's telling you she has mixed feelings towards you :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

imagine taking what women say as the gospel truth

imagine taking what women say as the gospel truth
I mean if one woman is disagreeing with another in a yt comment section it’s probably not a lie

Ppl here in the BP community are super autistic so they hear that women gaslight and proceed to think they are compulsive liars that will lie about anything for no reason like an addiction