California got eclipse cucked

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
Barely got an occlusion. You have to live in flyover country to see much apparently.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin and Xangsane
Same I was sitting staring out the window on the rocking chair drooling and didn’t see shit. Maybe I’m in hell there is no sun

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, LooksThinker and BigJimsWornOutTires
Malocclusion class 2 division 3

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002
Same I was sitting staring out the window on the rocking chair drooling and didn’t see shit. Maybe I’m in hell there is no sun
Imagine having spent a thousand dollars for a night in a hotel room in the direct path and it's cloudy as fuck during the natural event! Imagine you also blew money on the travel expenses and got price gouged the fuck out on food. Imagine that!

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and LooksThinker
Imagine having spent a thousand dollars for a night in a hotel room in the direct path and it's cloudy as fuck during the natural event! Imagine you also blew money on the travel expenses and got price gouged the fuck out on food. Imagine that!
Traveling to see dim sunlight is pretty retarded to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Traveling to see dim sunlight is pretty retarded to begin with
From what I hear, the content creators make good money so they can afford that retardation. But still, right? I imagine the cucks for Onlyfans whores don't mind because she's going to get naked regardless and fuck herself with a dildo with or without the eclipse.

From what I hear, the content creators make good money so they can afford that retardation. But still, right? I imagine the cucks for Onlyfans whores don't mind because she's going to get naked regardless and fuck herself with a dildo with or without the eclipse.
as usual, I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
as usual, I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
The majority of the "dim sunlight" chasers are content creators. The hotels and restaurants saw them coming. So they jacked up their prices, hoping to milk the fuck out of them. Did that register with your brain?

Want A Cookie GIF by Cheeze2k

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
The majority of the "dim sunlight" chasers are content creators. The hotels and restaurants saw them coming. So they jacked up their prices, hoping to milk the fuck out of them. Did that register with your brain?

Want A Cookie GIF by Cheeze2k
I guess, but I don't think anything you said is true

I guess, but I don't think anything you said is true
You guess what I said isn't true? Perhaps, the press lies and makes up stories but the one thing they can't hinder from truth is retarded people. And retarded people with money would chase temporary darkness during the day. Why would they? Because they're retarded. They too, like yourself, would have difficulty, if not intense brain-aching pondering to my writing. But I don't hate retarded people, I accept them as the cheerleaders of our demise, which I rally!

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002
Unless you live in a place where it’s at least near totality, it doesn’t even matter.