Everyone excited? The Eclipse, right? Holy guacamole!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
This is the big day, fellers. The Big Eclipse Day. Ugh. I can't wait to tell my grandkids about this many years from now. Ah, yes, I'm documenting every moment. "It was April 8, 2024," I tell the little ones gathered around as their parents hover near the windows watching out for Chinese soldiers and rogue groups. "I remember typing up a thread about the eclipse on this Incel forum called 'Look At Me.'"

A confused six-year-old grandchild questions my misinformation, "Thread? Incel? Look at me? Grandpappy, we got you the medication as mom requested, are you not taking it again?"

"Anyway," I ignore the little smartass and continue my disinformation campaign. "I knew that day was going to be special. Knowing the tens of thousands of retards, those are older versions of yourselves," I scan the grandkids while assuring them of that future reality with raised eyebrows. "I knew there would be lots of content for that day. The roasties will be whores as usual and tease their fans with see thru attire as they babble about the eclipse. I also expected to see comedians make jokes about it because, well, it's funny they had to pay a thousand dollars a night for lodging just to be in the direct path of momentary darkness."

"Charlie spotted!" a family member alerts the house that the Chinese are nearby. "Everyone, get ready!" Quickly, we all reach into our pockets and draw a piece of fabric. We don the bra caps over the back of our heads. Ah, yes, China knows not to fuck with people with tiny hats.

"Grandpappy, what happened then?" a child asks as we patiently wait for the PLA to launch their You Will Comply drones that will encircle the property and demand us to come out with our hands up. Ah, yes, just another day in the Apocalypse.

"Nothing much happened. Because of the massive chemtrails, the millions of older versions of yourselves were robbed of the natural event. Many of them whined about it for weeks."

"Then why the fuck are you babbling about this to us?" the four-year-old asks.

"Because I wrote about this moment many years ago. I'm OCD. I have no choice but to speak about it because of the timeline effect."

A suspiciously a little too dark-to-be white grandchild nudges an object into my arm. I reach down and grab it. It's a bottle of anti-babbling pills.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, randomop and Deleted member 60051
SHUT THE FUCK UP SCHIZO!!!!!!

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
SHUT THE FUCK UP SCHIZO!!!!!!
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and PseduoAryan
I genuinely think all of your posts are AI generated

• Hmm...
Did You Know? 90% of AI servers and engines are in Iceland. And do you know what else is in Iceland? Criminal enterprises especially online scammers.

has it already happend?

• So Sad
Why are you so obsessive with AI and thinking everyone else must be? Is that your livelihood, lil sad feller?

Repent to Lord Jesus Christ

• +1
This is the big day, fellers. The Big Eclipse Day. Ugh. I can't wait to tell my grandkids about this many years from now. Ah, yes, I'm documenting every moment. "It was April 8, 2024," I tell the little ones gathered around as their parents hover near the windows watching out for Chinese soldiers and rogue groups. "I remember typing up a thread about the eclipse on this Incel forum called 'Look At Me.'"

A confused six-year-old grandchild questions my misinformation, "Thread? Incel? Look at me? Grandpappy, we got you the medication as mom requested, are you not taking it again?"

"Anyway," I ignore the little smartass and continue my disinformation campaign. "I knew that day was going to be special. Knowing the tens of thousands of retards, those are older versions of yourselves," I scan the grandkids while assuring them of that future reality with raised eyebrows. "I knew there would be lots of content for that day. The roasties will be whores as usual and tease their fans with see thru attire as they babble about the eclipse. I also expected to see comedians make jokes about it because, well, it's funny they had to pay a thousand dollars a night for lodging just to be in the direct path of momentary darkness."

"Charlie spotted!" a family member alerts the house that the Chinese are nearby. "Everyone, get ready!" Quickly, we all reach into our pockets and draw a piece of fabric. We don the bra caps over the back of our heads. Ah, yes, China knows not to fuck with people with tiny hats.

"Grandpappy, what happened then?" a child asks as we patiently wait for the PLA to launch their You Will Comply drones that will encircle the property and demand us to come out with our hands up. Ah, yes, just another day in the Apocalypse.

"Nothing much happened. Because of the massive chemtrails, the millions of older versions of yourselves were robbed of the natural event. Many of them whined about it for weeks."

"Then why the fuck are you babbling about this to us?" the four-year-old asks.

"Because I wrote about this moment many years ago. I'm OCD. I have no choice but to speak about it because of the timeline effect."

A suspiciously a little too dark-to-be white grandchild nudges an object into my arm. I reach down and grab it. It's a bottle of anti-babbling pills.
IMG 2161

Griffith unveiling is true nature inc

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and BigJimsWornOutTires
lol 200.000 people are getting scammed into donating crypto to fake spacex solar eclipse Pajeet livestream:lul:
Fake livestream

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Lookologist003 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Repent to Lord Jesus Christ
Okay. Now what?

View attachment 2846878

Griffith unveiling is true nature inc
Ah, yes, the partial sun will reveal the reptilians. Ugh, if I were them, I'd stay out of sight, if you catch my drift.

lol 200.000 people are getting scammed into donating crypto to fake spacex solar eclipse Pajeet livestream:lul:
View attachment 2846879
Sad world we have to share with them.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
nothing happened

• +1
nothing happened
Until next time ... if there's even a moon then. Ah, yes, the moon vanishes from our solar system. People cry out, "Is this the end of the world as we know it?"

Nooo. It's just a glitch. They'll fix it and wipe everyone's minds. After the memory erase, you won't remember that day and night when the moon vanished from our solar system. But you might find yourself at night staring at the moon feeling that memory. You can't remember the words but only what you felt when the moon vanished before your eyes. That odd feeling will haunt you for many years later.

>OP posts a good thread
>Gets hate by people who talk about the same thing on this forum for years

The state of .org...

• +1
>OP posts a good thread
>Gets hate by people who talk about the same thing on this forum for years

The state of .org...
They rather stay depressed, frustrated, pathetic, and whine like little bitches that can't get their dicks wet in pussy.