Just cheated on a foid and got caught!

muh

muh

6’2, brunette, a17
fine so i was drunk as fuck, and i met this wench ( I shall refer to her as becky bc she was a mtb ), she was not the hottest yet above average, yet what struck out to me the most was her corporal agent , was her nice succulent ass whilst she was wearing lulu lemon tights, ( god i just wanted to fuck her so ill ). I was going to approach her yet she approached me and asked me would I wanted a posset , and i quoth yes yet little didst i wot she drugged me. she put a molly pill 'i mine posset. and yet i didn't mind because i was already drunk and horny. every time i saw her ass i just wanted to grab it and fuck her. Moments later she offered me to enter the room of our nearby seat, and i did approve ( at this time i didn't even regard about mine gf, actually i do forget about her when i entered the premises ) little to no surprise we had sex and i passed out jfl, she woke up me up and asked me would I wanted coke, and I accepted jfl.

now thou may be wondering how didst mine gf find out about the affair that just been performed, welp women being women one of mine girlfriends friend was at the party and knew me and took a picture of me and "Becky" inside a room together and sent it to mine gf.

anyways guys how do i recover???

cry so she’ll take you back

Studying Page Turner GIF by US National Archives

chad ramblings dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator, Deleted member 67558 and Vermilioncore
Ignore your gf when she brings it up. Act like its not a big deal; if anything say you enjoyed it.

idc faggot normie