I want to spend time with this girl but I am not horny today

F

FeelingUgly

Recessed slayer
We almost always stay in dorms when we meet, either her or mine. Easy to figure out what happens there More than likely she will want to do it again but I just kinda don't feel like it. Will she lose interest? I will like she will but I think she considers me as a fuckbuddy but noone more. So if I don't wanna fuck tonight I'm worried that I will become useless to her. I like her personality tho, idk if she likes mine.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and try2beme
We almost always stay in dorms when we meet, either her or mine. Easy to figure out what happens there More than likely she will want to do it again but I just kinda don't feel like it. Will she lose interest? I will like she will but I think she considers me as a fuckbuddy but noone more. I like her personality, idk if she likes mine.
Nigga u gotta be low t asf just fuck her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: mid
Kys

• JFL
Reactions: GRAVEMAN
Work on being less anxious, clearly you need to do everything in your power to increase your test levels
Idk why someone on here and not only here puts such a huge emphasis on testosterone. Like it is some god hormone that will make you a "muh real man" Guys really need to learn some basic biology which says that other hormones also play a key roll. You may have astronomically high levels of T and still struggle maybe because your prolactin is too high (that's just an example). But to sum up, sometimes peoples issues aren't really caused by some hormonal balances. Rather It's s diet, and physical activity which id often mislooked, but it's a crucial element I maintaining good health

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
Idk why someone on here and not only here puts such a huge emphasis on testosterone. Like it is some god hormone that will make you a "muh real man" Guys really need to learn some basic biology which says that other hormones also play a key roll. You may have astronomically high levels of T and still struggle maybe because your prolactin is too high (that's just an example). But to sum up, sometimes peoples issues aren't really caused by some hormonal balances. Rather It's s diet, and physical activity which id often mislooked, but it's a crucial element I maintaining good health
Because nigga u can't even get hard when a bitch wants to fuck you. The problem is hormonal

Because nigga u can't even get hard when a bitch wants to fuck you. The problem is hormonal
It's weird cause my overall test is over a 1000 ng/dl but my free test is kinda low. Why could this happen? And what can I do to change that? I don't really wanna inject right now.... btw I sometimes wonder if I am asexual or gay and it really makes me depressed. Especially thinking that I might be gay. I was raised in such environment that had no tolerance for these types of people e.g. transgenders, lesbian, gay, etc. They aren't openminded at all but still, it's my family. And I don't have anyone close instead of them

Attachments

• IMG_00453.webp
    IMG_00453.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 0
It's weird cause my overall test is over a 1000 ng/dl but my free test is kinda low. Why could this happen? And what can I do to change that? I don't really wanna inject right now.... btw I sometimes wonder if I am asexual or gay and it really makes me depressed. Especially thinking that I might be gay. I was raised in such environment that had no tolerance for these types of people e.g. transgenders, lesbian, gay, etc. They aren't openminded at all but still, it's my family. And I don't have anyone close instead of them
Based family. Try to change your diet ig

Ill fuck her then boyo

Force urself to go its usually a good idea

Ill fuck her and she will like it,you can keep being a cuck while you stare at me fucking her
Cringie randie acne kid
Worth reading and laughing my ass of tho

• JFL
Reactions: mike21
Yeah keep being a low t cuck boyo
Learn to read cunt. I said earlier that My T lvls are through the roof but that doesn't mean shit. My problems stem from somewhere else

Learn to read cunt. I said earlier that My T lvls are through the roof but that doesn't mean shit. My problems stem from somewhere else
Blah blah blah,keep spiking your cortisol i am right and you are not