Saw a legit psl 9 girl when i went to buy shoes today

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
She was 5'11, med looks around 28-30. I just kept staring at her like an idiot. Ofc, not a single IOI, she didnt even notice i was there and she was by herself too. She was trying some Adidas but didnt seem to find something that was a fit. I was thinking of talking to her but there wasnt anything i could say or do without coming off as 100% creepy and thirsty.

Because no girl like her would like it if some ugly 28 yo incel with baggy pants and a wallet chain started talking to her out of nowhere. Noone does that anyway, even good looking guys. She kind looked like my oneitis tbh ngl but more "normie".

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and OldRooster
You should creepshot her so we can point out her failo and rate her htb

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Narcissus🥀, DelonLover1999 and 6 others
You should creepshot her so we can point out her failo and rate her htb
but wouldnt it be better if she approached me and asked for my socials like it happens to other men :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:???

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), DelonLover1999 and Yaarhuni
ur lucky u got to smell her armpit odor

Attachments

• Iraq_Spain_Locator.png
    Iraq_Spain_Locator.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
She was 5'11, med looks around 28-30. I just kept staring at her like an idiot. Ofc, not a single IOI, she didnt even notice i was there and she was by herself too. She was trying some Adidas but didnt seem to find something that was a fit. I was thinking of talking to her but there wasnt anything i could say or do without coming off as 100% creepy and thirsty.

Because no girl like her would like it if some ugly 28 yo incel with baggy pants and a wallet chain started talking to her out of nowhere. Noone does that anyway, even good looking guys. She kind looked like my oneitis tbh ngl but more "normie".

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and InnerVoid
9 psl for u is fucking ltb

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
Imagine for a minute that you are a female that is so attractive that a random man that just sees you in public will post a thread about the experience of having seen you, on an interweb forum, and that then other men will comment on that pictureless thread in order to share in the experience of having seen you and to honor your beauty.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), InnerVoid and DelonLover1999
Imagine for a minute that you are a female that is so attractive that a ramdom man that just sees you in public will post a thread about the experience of seeing you on an interweb forum, and that then other men will comment on that pictureless thread in order to share in the experience.
this story would be great if i didn't know OP's insane overrating tendencies and overall looming mental illness

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and OldRooster
Imagine for a minute that you are a female that is so attractive that a random man that just sees you in public will post a thread about the experience of having seen you, on an interweb forum, and that then other men will comment on that pictureless thread in order to share in the experience of having seen you and to honor your beauty.
this is nothing lol. just think about all the male workers in the shop that were making up discounts just to please her, thats even worse. pussy commands power

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OldRooster and DelonLover1999
Save her image in ur mind then lucid dream about her

• Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid
Huge avatar
DNR, rate this Greek singer I like

Last edited: