Calling out @cocainecowboy

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
@cocainecowboy

you have been opposing my looksmaxxing surgeries for a while now.

so here is your opportunity to tell us your whole manifesto

redpill us on your beliefs about looks, women and society in general.

if not eppley custom facial implants then what.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Alexanderr and 12 others
He is probably a troll and will just say

WOMB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2969, Framletgod and 4 others
@cocainecowboy

you have been opposing my looksmaxxing surgeries for a while now.

so here is your opportunity to tell us your whole manifesto

redpill us on your beliefs about looks, women and society in general.

if not eppley custom facial implants then what.
confidence bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1680 and 6 others
can anyone confirm if OP is Chad? He seems like a turboautist tbh

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, shimada and Deleted member 2581
Oh boy here we go been waiting for this

50AEFEA9 4711 49E8 8B8F 4DF7C04B396C

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 2745, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 8 others
cocainecowboy makes me happy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2581 and LordNorwood
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
GTFIH NIGGÀ WE SUMMONING YOU @cocainecowboy

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 2745, Alexanderr and 4 others
I think you caught him just as we went to bed for his beauty sleep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope, GenericChad1444, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby, Mansnob and Deleted member 3043
@cocainecowboy right now viewing this thread in incognito mode
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Ruby, CopeAndRope and 14 others
life is a troll.
let's troll let's troll because tomorrow we are dying.
a variation of :
eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die
@cocainecowboy right now viewing this thread in incognito mode
giphy.gif
he flew away like polish people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
Kek maybe he's a woman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2969, Mansnob and 1 other person
@cocainecowboy is creating his 3000 word essay. Should be great

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 245, Ruby and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 470, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 6 others
prolly @PrettyBoyMaxxing gf that he brags about
Make a thread calling out pretty boy maxxing

We need drama and beef up In this bitch like a incel wwe royal rumble

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2634
Make a thread calling out pretty boy maxxing

We need drama and beef up In this bitch like a wwe incel royal rumble
i already defeated him and put him in his place. he stopped bragging now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 2581
if u click link in my sig and read all the essay-like threads I mentioned in the beginning of that thread you'll get an idea about most of my position

no i dont believe in too "plastic like" ascensions as they create unnatural looking angularity and all around looks uncanny. is it better than being subhuman birdcel or smth like that? arguably, but theres a difference in arguing someone becomes better looking by plastic surgery or becoming good looking by plastic surgery. latter almost never happens and this forum circlejerks around the idea that it does and everyone subhuman just buys into it and sees it the end of all means

ive been looksmaxxing for 2 years now and ive changed my overall bodily and facial attractiveness more than anyone on this forum. im blackpilled and constantly looksmaxxing myself but that doesnt mean i MUST be impressed by these cyborg anime-like looking outcomes that reek of plastic and girls think they're laughable. i like surgeries where they dont use foreign objects

looksmaxxing in general is false-promise concept for legit subhumans. it follows rich gets richer scheme and makes more sense for people with a decent base to expand upon. no, if i was a 5'6" street shitter pheno indian, i wouldn't try to get implants in my face

also im not gonna give a "manifesto" on command in your thread, if i wanna make smth like that ill make my own thread on my own terms

if you have specific question to ask ill answer them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kill_Jew, jefferson, Deleted member 2846 and 10 others
if u click link in my sig and read all the essay-like threads I mentioned in the beginning of that thread you'll get an idea about most of my position

no i dont believe in too "plastic like" ascensions as they create unnatural looking angularity and all around looks uncanny. is it better than being subhuman birdcel or smth like that? arguably, but theres a difference in arguing someone becomes better looking by plastic surgery or becoming good looking by plastic surgery. latter almost never happens and this forum circlejerks around the idea that it does and everyone subhuman just buys into it and sees it the end of all means

ive been looksmaxxing for 2 years now and ive changed my overall bodily and facial attractiveness more than anyone on this forum. im blackpilled and constantly looksmaxxing myself but that doesnt mean i MUST be impressed by these cyborg anime-like looking outcomes that reek of plastic and girls think they're laughable. i like surgeries where they dont use foreign objects

looksmaxxing in general is false-promise concept for legit subhumans. it follows rich gets richer scheme and makes more sense for people with a decent base to expand upon. no, if i was a 5'6" street shitter pheno indian, i wouldn't try to get implants in my face

also im not gonna give a "manifesto" on command in your thread, if i wanna make smth like that ill make my own thread on my own terms

Another problem is that many people tend to overlook the fact that those surgeries cost money. They just say "i will get: double jaw, modified lefort 3, stroma etc", like 90% of the posters will not reach the financial state of being able to comfortably shit out 15k for "that lefort"

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Deleted member 245, I'mme and 8 others
Another problem is that many people tend to overlook the fact that those surgeries cost money. They just say "i will get: double jaw, modified lefort 3, stroma etc", like 90% of the posters will not reach the financial state of being able to comfortably shit out 15k for "that lefort"
tldr: yall broke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Ekeoma_The_BBC

That's where credit cards come into play IMO. So far, all my hard looksmaxxing efforts (custom facial implant surgery, submental lipectomy) have been paid for with credit cards that I'm still making payments on. YOLO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043

Ayy Im that 5 ft 6 Indian hes talking about 😡

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 2486
There the nicest thing you said to me so far, are you sure you aren’t coping you posted about people on here who become biast and rate inflate users because of they become use to their face
i mean your facial structure and pheno for a curry def. looks notably above average

you are failoed hard by height/size

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I think you caught him just as we went to bed for his beauty sleep

he always just posts why surgeries dont work.

needs to explain h

custom facial implants almost always do not result in a 'plastic like' result, because they are designed to sit on and augment the existing facial bone structure. if you really believe you can tell the difference between silicon and real bone through a layer of skin well then you should learn how to become a magician because I am going to say there is no difference in appearance once all is said and done.

non-custom facial implants i can understand because the implant does not exactly fit the bone structure.

if you look at this diagram, you can see how the implants Eppley custom designed for me exactly fitted over my existing cheekbones.

Screenshot 2019 10 08 at 132641

the reason you are brainwashed by poor facial surgery outcomes is because only the failed surgeries that look ridiculous go viral.

most facial surgeries actually have good outcomes but they are kept somewhat private for obvious reasons.

i agree that surgerymaxxing is useless if you have a subhuman base to start with, ive posted about this before. Yes, i agree it is over for 5'6 indian phenos.

you need a good base for surgeries to make logical sense. I had a slightly above average white pheno with some failos which could be directly corrected with surgeries, and I am making decent money from affiliate marketing so it makes most sense for me to take action.

your move next.

he always just posts why surgeries dont work.

needs to explain h

custom facial implants almost always do not result in a 'plastic like' result, because they are designed to sit on and augment the existing facial bone structure. if you really believe you can tell the difference between silicon and real bone through a layer of skin well then you should learn how to become a magician because I am going to say there is no difference in appearance once all is said and done.

non-custom facial implants i can understand because the implant does not exactly fit the bone structure.

if you look at this diagram, you can see how the implants Eppley custom designed for me exactly fitted over my existing cheekbones.

View attachment 134871

the reason you are brainwashed by poor facial surgery outcomes is because only the failed surgeries that look ridiculous go viral.

most facial surgeries actually have good outcomes but they are kept somewhat private for obvious reasons.

i agree that surgerymaxxing is useless if you have a subhuman base to start with, ive posted about this before. Yes, i agree it is over for 5'6 indian phenos.

you need a good base for surgeries to make logical sense. I had a slightly above average white pheno with some failos which could be directly corrected with surgeries, and I am making decent money from affiliate marketing so it makes most sense for me to take action.

your move next.
- shape of bones is one thing, but the density plays into harmony as well. if you look at faces enchanced with silicone you can usually tell they're unnatural even if the shape fits the face. unless its a very small implant and general great outcome/placement w/e

- i never said im against surgery. i literally had 2 surgeries the past 2 years and i'll likely have more. they were both semi-cosmetic, semi-medical reasons. i'll likely consider more as i go on with life and i do my research

- i never said all surgeries look like shit. many look decent and few look very good, clear improvements. i even said this in my original surgery delusion thread (considering all replies/comments i made in entire thread)

- i'm not morally against the ideology of surgery. i'm not some yoga buddha world peace "accept ur face" faggot that drinks his own urine for detox. i dont care about staying authentic to yourself as long you do, indeed, improve your appearance. though i'll be damn harsh critic of surgery outcomes. if i can tell you had surgery, its not a good result in my eyes

- every "anti-surgery" post I made is not even towarded you. like for example I don't really like your results, but in theory they could've looked good cause your case should be ideal scenario, on paper. all "anti-surgery" posts i made are for ugly and normie incels on here who wage slave 3 years for a jaw and orbital rim imlant that ends up looking like shit and then they kill themselves for the time wasted and thought of them "ascending" looks/with women, when they just end up doing similar with women. absolutely not "what they expected"

- shape of bones is one thing, but the density plays into harmony as well. if you look at faces enchanced with silicone you can usually tell they're unnatural even if the shape fits the face. unless its a very small implant and general great outcome/placement w/e

- i never said im against surgery. i literally had 2 surgeries the past 2 years and i'll likely have more. they were both semi-cosmetic, semi-medical reasons. i'll likely consider more as i go on with life and i do my research

- i never said all surgeries look like shit. many look decent and few look very good, clear improvements. i even said this in my original surgery delusion thread (considering all replies/comments i made in entire thread)

- i'm not morally against the ideology of surgery. i'm not some yoga buddha world peace "accept ur face" faggot that drinks his own urine for detox. i dont care about staying authentic to yourself as long you do, indeed, improve your appearance. though i'll be damn harsh critic of surgery outcomes. if i can tell you had surgery, its not a good result in my eyes

- every "anti-surgery" post I made is not even towarded you. like for example I don't really like your results, but in theory they could've looked good cause your case should be ideal scenario, on paper. all "anti-surgery" posts i made are for ugly and normie incels on here who wage slave 3 years for a jaw and orbital rim imlant that ends up looking like shit and then they kill themselves for the time wasted and thought of them "ascending" looks/with women, when they just end up doing similar with women. absolutely not "what they expected"

well you've changed your tone

if you have surgerymaxxed yourself then you shouldn't be calling me mentally ill just because i have had a couple more than you.

posts massive surgery delusion thread while having 2 looksmaxx surgeries himself.. kinda reeks of being a hypocrite tbh.

Ive looked at my current cheekbone implants in many different angles and under different lightings and it doesnt look fake to me.

doesnt look anything like the ken doll fag you keep worrying about.

I would do these surgeries 10x over.

left is after before you ask.

if you really say right is better thats how i know you are a troll.

Image1 4

well you've changed your tone

if you have surgerymaxxed yourself then you shouldn't be calling me mentally ill just because i have had a couple more than you.

posts massive surgery delusion thread while having 2 looksmaxx surgeries himself.. kinda reeks of being a hypocrite tbh.

Ive looked at my current cheekbone implants in many different angles and under different lightings and it doesnt look fake to me.

doesnt look anything like the ken doll fag you keep worrying about.

I would do these surgeries 10x over.

left is after before you ask.

View attachment 134901
i said they're for semi-medical reasons. i had septoplasty for deviated nasal septum (that improved my breath, sleep and shape of my nose) and laser eye surgery to remove glasses. not "real" invasive surgeries. its just to show i'm not against the sentiment of getting/paying for "procedures". im not a hypocrite, I stand by what I said. people here very rarely approach from result-oriented mindset and they just play onto their emotions into mental masturbation of endless delusion.

based on what i've seen people post, most people on this forum do not have a "good base" for surgery

good base for surgery = the kind of procedures you need are not high risk%, you have favorable pheno, already somewhat above average with clear failos that need to be fixed. and with this good base and good surgery outcomes result in a face aesthetically pleasing. the person should jump dating "tiers" as in, he becomes good looking.

^ the number of people that fit criteria above is very low. for these people surgerymaxxing is legit for maximising their life

and by the way. i honeslty believe you look better on the before (right). if i didnt know you whatsoever and only seen the picture for the first time, i would say the same thing (as I said originally when you first posted surgery results back then)

https://looksmax.org/threads/had-6-...smax-rate-before-after-pics.30258/post-564147

anyways going to sleep, so i'll answer your answer to this post tomorrow