Can a 75 year old slay college foids

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
My neighbor is 75 and has a granddaughter in college. She's a HTB and brings her friends over his house. He says his granddaughter's friends are hot and he wants advice on how to approach them so he can slay. What should he do?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz, MoggerGaston, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
Stop talking about urself pretending its another nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Framemogger69, Trilogy and 4 others
@MoggerGaston
@Trilogy
@moggathon
@yvngbreadstick

My neighbor is 75 and has a granddaughter in college. She's a HTB and brings her friends over his house. He says his granddaughter's friends are hot and he wants advice on how to approach them so he can slay. What should he do?

Yeah if he's good looking enough

• +1
Reactions: klip11
You know society is on it's lowest point when you read this stuff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Use1ess, Samsepioler and klip11
Hope they have a grandpa fetish

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and klip11
I don't really expect to live that long this is some boomer shit. And like boomers if they have a lot of money they can sweep up young girls, here and there.

Tell him to watch dirty grandpa

• +1
Be like a cool grandpa, throw wild parties, with booze, drugs, strippers, etc., encourage his granddaugther to bring as many college girls and guys, act like a party animal, etc...

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and klip11
Be like a cool grandpa, throw wild parties, with booze, drugs, strippers, etc., encourage his granddaugther to bring as many college girls and guys, act like a party animal, etc...
This.

With enough alcohol/drugs involved, anything is possible honestly.

A 75 yo guy fucking a 20yo girl doesn't seem that farfetched at all under these circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
hugh hefner

• +1
i'm over 60 myself and still fucking little girls. age is just a number

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision and klip11