Social hierarchy for foids when it comes to men

S

soontobechadlite

Gold
1.Chad-Chadlite and her kids
2 HTN
3. Family& Close Female Friends
4. Assholes/Statusmaxed Tall and funny MTN+ Guys with money depending on the foid
5. Dogs&Horses/Ponys
6. MTN+ and under Males that are tall or tall enough
7. Manlets till 1.72m
8. Ltn-MTN

Thats the truth guys an 18-23 year old stacyfoid would rather sleep with an underage HTN-Chad than with an 18-23 year old Indian or Asian(not speaking about turkey and other countries that produce moggers and I'm speaking generally)
LTN-MTN+

A foid would also rather sleep with a dog than with someone that is under HTN in some cases of Foids they only prefer their dog under the MTN+ level but only if the MTN+ is statusmaxxed+funny+taller than her+ weighs enough for his bodyweight for her+ is lean and also has the necessary
bones

She would also rather sleep with a grandpa chad than with a bad looking guy her age

In terms of smv I would say women like these guys the most

1 White and white passing
2 Med
3 South Korean and Pure Blood Han Chinese(They look european and are rare in China)
4 BBC
5 Other Asians
6 Indians and other brown guys (not speaking about very light Indians or ladakh indians they are lucky often and can sometimes pass as European but the average Indian is short has a bad accent no bones and sadly many are too thirtsy for women which gave India a bad reputation with foids also there is all the unhygienic street food, bad hygiene generally and harassment)

Btw I dont have anything against indians generally just these types of i dians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, MostGLSlayer, northern mogger and 2 others
1.Chad-Chadlite and her kids
2 HTN
3. Family& Close Female Friends
4. Assholes/Statusmaxed Tall and funny MTN+ Guys with money depending on the foid
5. Dogs&Horses/Ponys
6. MTN+ and under Males that are tall or tall enough
7. Manlets till 1.72m
8. Ltn-MTN

Thats the truth guys an 18-23 year old stacyfoid would rather sleep with an underage HTN-Chad than with an 18-23 year old Indian or Asian(not speaking about turkey and other countries that produce moggers and I'm speaking generally)
LTN-MTN+

A foid would also rather sleep with a dog than with someone that is under HTN in some cases of Foids they only prefer their dog under the MTN+ level but only if the MTN+ is statusmaxxed+funny+taller than her+ weighs enough for his bodyweight for her+ is lean and also has the necessary
bones

She would also rather sleep with a grandpa chad than with a bad looking guy her age

In terms of smv I would say women like these guys the most

1 White and white passing
2 Med
3 South Korean and Pure Blood Han Chinese(They look european and are rare in China)
4 BBC
5 Other Asians
6 Indians and other brown guys (not speaking about very light Indians or ladakh indians they are lucky often and can sometimes pass as European but the average Indian is short has a bad accent no bones and sadly many are too thirtsy for women which gave India a bad reputation with foids also there is all the unhygienic street food, bad hygiene generally and harassment)

Btw I dont have anything against indians generally just these types of i dians

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite
What u think kills indian smv so badly bhai?

• JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9, Lirevk and pig_face
Flawed,
SMV in regard to race of men you also need to account the race of the woman

I'm certain an Indian female would choose Indian guy 2nd, same for asian would choose asian 2nd and black female choose black 1st. White girls seems accurate but maybe add lightskin/mix 2nd

Seems accurate.

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite
What u think kills indian smv so badly bhai?
Stereotypes, arranged marriages that kill good looking women's genes and pass.the bad looking fathers genes on, incest here and there, bad genetics depending on the province, bad hygiene and dirty streets in India, unhygienic street food, thirst and simping of Indian males online when it comes to women in general, the reputation of Indians as rapists, their accents, depending on the region skin color, boneless faces in many cases, weird culture in some aspects depending on region

Lastly the indians news reported once that Indian women get tri led into relationships by Pakistani men because of how dominant and masculine and controlling they are

They wanted to put Pakistani men into a bad light but achieved the contrary lol

Probably every Indian foid that watched that was as wet as a waterfall for Pakistani men after that article

Women in general love to cuck men that are interested in them

• JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry
Flawed,
SMV in regard to race of men you also need to account the race of the woman

I'm certain an Indian female would choose Indian guy 2nd, same for asian would choose asian 2nd and black female choose black 1st. White girls seems accurate but maybe add lightskin/mix 2nd
Yes I understand what you mean

But i honestly don't think Indian men are second when it comes to Indian women

The arranged marriages are saving Indian guys

Indian women have absolutely no desire for most Indian men or are marrying them because they never left the country or because not enough foreign men come to India

Im not American but I was in the us and Chinese and Indian men are the biggest truecell there and all the Indian women were with white guys

If they are surrounded by white men they don't want Indian or Chinese men unless they maybe are htn+ minimum and tall, muscular, dark triad and white passing

But that's as rare as a unicorn

After women cant get a chad, chadlite or htn they become lesbians jfl

being asian or indian its like game over you put bbcs way down i will put them second to whites

ah yes koreans look so european

everyone is so brainwashed by their hyperedited pics, its hard to watch

indians are far above koreans. i see east asians and indians stand next to eachother every day in my country and east asians are utter subhumans compared to indians cos indians have caucasoid facial features. indians are basically white people with brown skin and shorter height