Here’s the brutal truth for you of you think gym is cope

Natty gymming is cope roid or don’t lift tbh
u will easely have a pheseque like this if you natty lift for like 1-2 years with good genetics this is peak appeal

yeah if u roid you will gain faster but then u need to cycle and then try to maintian after and shit much easier if you dont roid

also this guy below for example has most of his body appeal from frame. he could be 10 lbs lighter and have virtually the same appeal

roids might help ur frame but only for puburtycells

You’re probably ugly. Gym is not cope and will sky rocket your sex appeal if you’re at least MTN.

The guys that cry gym is cope usually are guys that are fremcels, ugly as fuck etc. who think that the gym will suddenly make them hot.

They go to the gym and then cry ‘it’s cope bro’ ‘I get no women now bro’

No. That’s not how it works. If you have a normie face etc: and meet the looks criteria facial and frame wise then gym maxxing will terra rocket your sex appeal.

I always got rated htn etc on this site facially but weighed 130lbs at 6’1. And would do dog shit on dating apps.
I had literally no sex appeal. If I went to the club I’d look like a boy. Women don’t give a shit if you have a pretty face. Timothe Chalamet would get absolutely mogged so fucking hard in a club or other settings next to a ripped and tall high MTN dom guy. He would look like a bitch next to him and girls would never look at him seriously to fuck in these cases.

Anyways, I went from getting no likes to now i get 185 likes etc in a day. Can slay htbs pretty easy. Had a legit model dm me and send her socials etc.
have a 40% match rate on hinge.

My main pic is a shirtless gym pic.

Also for you fag copers who say only slags or sluts like muscles when I set my tinder to London I had an alt htb very pretty girl begging me to fuck her. I also had hqnp girls too saying I was super hot etc. like hqnp are no different to sluts tbh. Women like ripped guys if you’re face or frame isn’t dogshit.
Zyzz is probably the best example tbh. He always had a good face but his frame and body made him look like a nerd and bitch. He lacked sex appeal.

View attachment 2892778

On the right even tho his face is the same he would do dogshit in clubs and on dating apps because he just looks like a beta and not dom.

The left pic of him looks like a dom alpha guy.

Face is over rated and it’s only one part of attraction. Lachowski has an objectively near perfect face but he would get mogged irl but a masc roided rugby player:

View attachment 2892785
View attachment 2892786

If you want to have sex with lots of women and hot ones too. Fuck off with you’re surgery maxxing and dimorphism max.

It’s impossible to be too big also unless you go like Sam Sulek which no one reading this ever will.

That guy I posted has arms that are fucking huge and no girl would ever say that is too big. His arm size would take so long to reach even on roids tbh.

Just going to add this to for more copers:

• In a study, women reported that their short-term sexual partners were more muscular than their other partners.

The best one is this and makes complete sense tbh:
  • Researchers have found that a man’s physical formidability is a better predictor than his attractiveness for how many partners he has had.

Looking dom and alpha is more important if you are mtn than trying to face max to htn or chadlite. It’s literally pointless you will get out slayed by mtns that focused on looking dom etc.

ROAD TO 1% APPROVED THREAD.

leonardo dicaprio GIF

no gym for your face if your face looks like a little bitch or an ogre

you need to be an actual good looking masiclune face for gym to do anything
what if my looks like an estrogenic little bitch? Do you think it's over?

You’re probably ugly. Gym is not cope and will sky rocket your sex appeal if you’re at least MTN.

The guys that cry gym is cope usually are guys that are fremcels, ugly as fuck etc. who think that the gym will suddenly make them hot.

No. That’s not how it works. If you have a normie face etc: and meet the looks criteria facial and frame wise then gym maxxing will terra rocket your sex appeal.

I always got rated htn etc on this site facially but weighed 130lbs at 6’1. And would do dog shit on dating apps.
I had literally no sex appeal. If I went to the club I’d look like a boy. Women don’t give a shit if you have a pretty face. Timothe Chalamet would get absolutely mogged so fucking hard in a club or other settings next to a ripped and tall high MTN dom guy. He would look like a bitch next to him and girls would never look at him seriously to fuck in these cases.

Anyways, I went from getting no likes to now i get 185 likes etc in a day. Can slay htbs pretty easy. Had a legit model dm me and send her socials etc.

Also for you fag copers who say only slags or sluts like muscles when I set my tinder to London I had an alt htb very pretty girl begging me to fuck her. I also had hqnp girls too saying I was super hot etc. like hqnp are no different to sluts tbh. Women like ripped guys if you’re face or frame isn’t dogshit.
Zyzz is probably the best example tbh. He always had a good face but his frame and body made him look like a nerd and bitch. He lacked sex appeal.

View attachment 2892778

On the right even tho his face is the same he would do dogshit in clubs and on dating apps because he just looks like a beta and not dom.

Face is over rated and it’s only one part of attraction. Lachowski has an objectively near perfect face but he would get mogged irl but a masc roided rugby player:

View attachment 2892785
View attachment 2892786

If you want to have sex with lots of women and hot ones too. Fuck off with you’re surgery maxxing and dimorphism max.

It’s impossible to be too big also unless you go like Sam Sulek which no one reading this ever will.

That guy I posted has arms that are fucking huge and no girl would ever say that is too big. His arm size would take so long to reach even on roids tbh.

• In a study, women reported that their short-term sexual partners were more muscular than their other partners.

• Researchers have found that a man’s physical formidability is a better predictor than his attractiveness for how many partners he has had.

Looking dom and alpha is more important if you are mtn than trying to face max to htn or chadlite. It’s literally pointless you will get out slayed by mtns that focused on looking dom etc.
"I'm a HTN" that's pretty much all that needs to be said. No one is saying gym doesn't work at all. They're saying that it's a multiplier. If you started off with nothing, you will end up with nothing (probably even less after you spent all that on supplements and preworkout)

That meme is so brutal.

View attachment 2892778

View attachment 2892785
View attachment 2892786

Facts

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Lazycels will say anything that you’re not born with is cope

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
what i say only applies to the west, i couldnt give a fuck if it doesnt apply to some shithole curry country on the other side of the world where the foids have higher test levels than the men, attracting foids are the least of ur worries when ur brown

and you being an incel and me not one is valid when it comes to theorising about foids considering i have experience and u dont
He's an unironic self-proclaimed "mentalcel". Just point at laugh. Don't bother with him.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean

View attachment 2892778

View attachment 2892785
View attachment 2892786

Lean athletic physique > roided up bodybuilder

Researchers have found that a man’s physical formidability is a better predictor than his attractiveness for how many partners he has had.
In a study, women reported that their short-term sexual partners were more muscular than their other partners.
I agree with the gist but this more likely shows that stronger men seek more short term relationships than attractive men do.
Gymmaxxed guy - 20 hookups with average girls
attractive guy - 1 ltr with an attractive girl